PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Wolfpack Bug?

majnus
01-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Every time I play Wolfpack, after completing the session it doesn't go to accolades, scores and stuff, it just throws me out to limited mode, and RESETS ALL my character customizations. ALL OF THEM. It is very, very annoying.

Since I'm getting no answer to this question ANYWHERE it seems like I'm the only one having this issue?

montagemik
01-23-2013, 04:37 PM
You got your answer in your other thread you made at 11:45 am Today in the Multiplayer section .

You're not the only person this happens to - You were given a solution that may help .
There is no permanent fix for the multiplayer servers failing to save content customisation - the servers just can't run everything 100% perfectly on any format .

Quit making a thread every 2 minutes - Try doing as suggested & Stop Pretending you got no answer ANYWHERE .

majnus
01-28-2013, 01:14 PM
I have asked this questions on few different forums, including this one and since I got NO ANSWER AT ALL, ANYWHERE, I have posted another two threads on this forum BEFORE you replied to the first thread.

montagemik
01-28-2013, 01:30 PM
I have asked this questions on few different forums, including this one and since I got NO ANSWER AT ALL, ANYWHERE, I have posted another two threads on this forum BEFORE you replied to the first thread.

@ Majnus

I myself offered you a possible solution that may help - You also discussed this with others in the multiplayer Forum .

STOP LYING - "" NO ANSWER AT ALL, ANYWHERE "" .................Really , you still insist you got no answer Anywhere ????

You're either just being ignorant to the suggestions that are offered or have difficulty understanding how to carry out simple suggestions. Quit wasting people's time Spamming your thread in multiple forums - People will just Stop trying to help .

majnus
01-30-2013, 10:54 AM
You didn't understand what I said. I said I got "no answer at all, anywhere" and posted multiple threads BEFORE getting a solution. AFTER you gave me a solution you also replied here telling me to stop spamming, but that was already posted here BEFORE your answer in different thread. Do you get me?

BTW Thanks for helping me out, your solution actually worked and it's fine now.