PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed problems, and the future.

EaglehawkAves
01-22-2013, 02:13 PM
I really like Assassin's Creed. Second one is my favorite, and yes, Ezio is my favorite Assassin. Why? He felt the most like an Assassin... Connor is so naive and... dull. Also, Connor doesn't even care for The Brotherhood [at least it seems like it] but more for his own people and whatnot.

Remember the scene in AC: Brotherhood where Ezio becomes The Mentor? There were all these other Assassins, all in white robes with white hoods. THAT'S what I expected in Assassin's Creed 3...

Besides, all those Assassin's have no idea whats going on. Like, they don't know anything about the Apple or the First civilization... They're just there. Like a mindless army of puppets. The Brotherhood should know about everything mutally.

Anyway, since this topics name is the future as well, here's a question. What would you like to see in the future? Me, personally, all I wrote here. More Brotherhood-based story, and no personal revenge. YES, Ezio was on a personal revenge quest too, but besides that, he was on the quest to find out about first civilization, rebuild the Brotherhood... Connor, nope, let me just kill my dad and his friend and I'm good. Who cares about them Assassins, who thought me everything I know. I can do it all myself. Yes, you had your own Assassin's in Assassin's Creed 3, but for ****s sakes, your Assassin is a FRENCH COOK WITH A CLEAVER!

I liked Assassin's Creed 3, yes, I liked Connor, yes, I liked the gameplay, the story, everything was perfect. But it felt like I didn't play Assassin's Creed. The whole Brotherhood, Nothing is true, Everything is permitted atmosphere was gone.

Your thoughts?

-EaglehawkAves

spectatorx
01-22-2013, 02:32 PM
Personally i do not want to see any assassin's creed game more. Why? Because of ubisoft, big company which created awesome game and was successfully killing it with every another release. AC III is the most pathetic game in series, even revelations was better, revelations was bad but ac3 is even worse... And i'm not saying about technical things, i'm saying about plot, gameplay, voiceacting, main character.... And here i have to agree with you, Connor is a fool wearing assassin's robes and looking for revenge.

Black_Widow9
01-23-2013, 03:23 AM
Duplicate