PDA

View Full Version : Achilles' comment might foreshadow future games...

Rakudaton
01-21-2013, 10:06 PM
I haven't played the exact bit for a while, so I might be misremembering... but let's go back to the bit when Achilles and the teen Connor sit down to have a talk about the Assassins and Templars and the symbol that Juno showed Connor.

Achilles then says something like "These 'spirits' have plagued the Assassins for centuries, ever since the time of Ezio."

Doesn't anyone else find this interesting? Ezio only actually encountered the TWCB directly once, in the vault. Achilles is therefore implying that the TWCB have subsequently contacted the Assassins, not just once or twice but on numerous occasions -- "plagued" is far too strong a word for just one or two more encounters.

There might be something in the background lore that answers this, but I'm not aware of it. Do you think Ubisoft is foreshadowing future games, set in between the times of ACII and ACIII, that involve more TWCB contact? If so, there may be more to the main story than we know...

Assassin_M
01-21-2013, 10:19 PM
"Harassing" The Assassins

Not Plagued..

Anyways, We know some assassins who have indeed contacted TWCB. Giovanni Borgia as an Example..

IronEagl3
01-22-2013, 04:57 AM
"Harassing" The Assassins

Not Plagued..

Anyways, We know some assassins who have indeed contacted TWCB. Giovanni Borgia as an Example..

Was Giovanni in Brotherhood?

Assassin_M
01-22-2013, 05:01 AM
Was Giovanni in Brotherhood?
No..

He was in Project Legacy

PandaPuff86
01-22-2013, 06:12 AM
Did by any chance Altair talked to them during his exile? Never read the novel but just wanting to know is all.