PDA

View Full Version : ~ The Wolfkin Initiative ~ Encourage Ubisoft To Bring Back Connor

FirestarLuva
01-21-2013, 09:14 PM
http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/

"It's time to show Ubisoft the potential of an Assassin's Creed 3 sequel involving Connor Kenway. The Wolfkin Initiative aims to demonstrate to Ubisoft that we, as fans as well as consumers, will buy and support another Connor game. We've all seen the posts claiming that Connor's character was "boring" or "emotionless". But we know that his character is so much more then what is on the surface. So together, let's show them another side."

This group was created not long ago, where people can join together and encourage Ubisoft to make another Connor game. The idea is to spread the word as much as possible. I personally would love to see Connor more, so I though I'd share it with you, here on the forums. No, I'm not the admin, nor am I a member of this group, since, sadly, I don't have a tumblr, so I though I could help them out since I appreciate what they're doing for the characters they love.
I don't know if someone has been on Ubisoft's official facebook, but since last week there have been many posts, not only on facebook, but on twitter, youtube, deviant Art, people have been asking Ubisoft for a another Connor game as well as praising their work on AC3. They are also planning on sending personal letters to Ubisoft about this, and if anyone wants to, the deadline is January 25th.
Seeing all the ambitious posts and beautiful artwork posted I find it hard to believe so many people actually hate Connor. I find it kind of heart warming, seeing how Connor's story has changed their view on the world or how it has encouraged them to become better people. Connor may not have as big of a fan base as Altair or Ezio yet, but I was rather surprised and touched by how loyal he's fans are, even if there are not as many. It's obvious they truly love and appreciate Connor. Even Ubi said they appreciate what they did when they read their comments. Characters like Connor are usually very under-rated and I think out of all three assassins, Connor deserves more attention than he gets, (even if it's been 5 years since AC1, apart from a Connor game, I'm still hoping for more Alltair, or a remake of one of the handheld games).
I'm not making anyone join this, or plead on Ubi's facebook about another game if they don't want to, nor will I hate them or anything, if you don't like Connor, than that's completely normal, in the end, after all, it all comes down to personal taste, but I'm sure the members will appreciate if you just take a small amount of your time and check their site. I'm sure they would love your opinions about this. :D

Dosenwabe
01-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Don't worry about Connor, I'm sure his story is not over after only one game. And don't listen to the surreal complains by angry fans who seem to play AC3 with two eyepatches and earplugs on. The devs know their characters and storys better than anyone else.

montagemik
01-21-2013, 10:34 PM
They've no doubt already got parts of the next game finished already - Or they've at least started work on Connors next outing .

give it 6-8 months for news to leak out though .

Assassin_Banana
02-11-2013, 04:16 PM
YAY!, Connor! :D

Gi1t
02-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Unfortunately, they haven't really responded to collective requests like this in the past, -__- but that's no reason why it shouldn't be done. :) Every great character deserves something like this, particularly if they haven't gotten enough attention yet. I should point out that they probably won't get to read the letters since they're required not to accept mail like that apparently. Again, not saying they shouldn't send them, but I wouldn't expect those to be a major factor in affecting their future decisions.

As far as whether or not they'll do another game with him, I think the question is not so much whether or not he'll ever appear again, but whether or not it'll be a major console game. The link to Connor is Desmond, so games taking place after Desmond is gone wouldn't be able to include him, but if they want to move back to an earlier point in the timeline or establish a new premise that ignores the Animus and doesn't include real-world information, they could do that.

@Air Prince; You mena complaints about Connor? I don't think people are going to complain about a fan group.

Will_Lucky
02-12-2013, 01:08 AM
Bring him back in a Vita game, I'll be more likely to buy it that way.

That or give him a death date of something like 1785 in the third encyclopedia or something. That'll do the trick.

BATISTABUS
02-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Bring him back in a Vita game, I'll be more likely to buy it that way.
No. Put it on an console people actually own. http://www.smashboards.com/images/smilies/troll.png

But seriously, I don't think we can completely count Connor out yet. They've confirmed that they have multiple teams working on games at once, so maybe the AC3 team will begin work on AC3.5 while the AC4 team nears closer to development.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-12-2013, 11:53 AM
No thank you. Connor was a A-Hole, and just really boring. He ignored everyone and, did his own thing, even if it was to help the bad. Alot of what he did made little to no sense, like when he walks into the Church, gets attacked then helps his Father. Made no sense, since his Father is a Templar, and he's an Assassin. Another thing that got really annoying about his character was, just annoying alot of times. I really wanted to tell him to shut the F up, when he'd talk about the for fathers, and all this and that, like he knew everything. Try to barge right into a place and kill someone even, when a meeting was going on, but thankfully Adams or Achilles would stop him. Connor felt like he was more of a Templar then an Assassin.

-Two Thumbs down to making another Connor Game! q q

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 11:57 AM
No thank you. Connor was a A-Hole, and just really boring. He ignored everyone and, did his own thing, even if it was to help the bad. Alot of what he did made little to no sense, like when he walks into the Church, gets attacked then helps his Father. Made no sense, since his Father is a Templar, and he's an Assassin. Another thing that got really annoying about his character was, just annoying alot of times. I really wanted to tell him to shut the F up, when he'd talk about the for fathers, and all this and that, like he knew everything. Try to barge right into a place and kill someone even, when a meeting was going on, but thankfully Adams or Achilles would stop him. Connor felt like he was more of a Templar then an Assassin.

Different strokes for different folks. What you didn't like I actually loved. Wouldn't have him any other way. What AC3 lacked was better narrative in Connor's parts to do him justice which makes it quite unfair for him. (So... three thumbs up. lol)

Caeser_of_Rome
02-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Different strokes for different folks. What you didn't like I actually loved. Wouldn't have him any other way. What AC3 lacked was better narrative in Connor's parts to do him justice which makes it quite unfair for him. (So... three thumbs up. lol)

Well I'm glad they aren't bringing him back, They are doing a different age, and a different hero.

Three thumbs up? If you have three hands...........

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Well I'm glad they aren't bringing him back, They are doing a different age, and a different hero.

Three thumbs up? If you have three hands...........
A different team is making a new age/hero. The old team could always work on Connor. THEN I'd be excited for the new hero. Right now I'm not excited at all for AC4 and I may not be buying it if they really ditch Connor. (Because, despite the old Ezio fans, that shows they don't take into account so many new Connor fans. Plus if I connect with the AC4 hero then they may do exactly the same and ditch him, too, like Connor! I don't want a repeat of this... Not having it, sorry...)

Oh I always grow an extra thumb for Connor... xD

Caeser_of_Rome
02-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Well to be quite honest with you, not that many people like Connor. And to have a different age, Yeah Connor won't be in the game, unless there's a picture or a portal that comes out of the ground.

If I had to make a percentage of who likes Connor from Ezio it'd be around,
24% Connor Fans
76% Ezio Fans

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Well to be quite honest with you, not that many people like Connor. And to have a different age, Yeah Connor won't be in the game, unless there's a picture or a portal that comes out of the ground.

If I had to make a percentage of who likes Connor from Ezio it'd be around,
24% Connor Fans
76% Ezio Fans
And that's because Ezio had 3+ games since ages ago. He got the royal treatment IMO. Connor had a bit more than half a game. He is also the new kid on the block. To make it more unfair, he also suffered from new engine glitches and gameplay design compared to previous games.

He STILL has a LOT of fans though (from what I've seen on other sites). Whatever the percentages, it still doesn't make it fair.

So after the TOKW DLCs it will probably be the last time I purchase any AC games.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-12-2013, 12:37 PM
I remember hearing that After Revaltions from alot of people, yet AC3 was the biggest game that was sold in the Franchise, but got the second worst rating.

Anyways, It was fair, think of Altiar, he only had one game, and more people like Altiar then Connor.
Not to mention the Arguments that still go on about who's better, Ezio or Altiar. In my eyes and alot of peoples eyes(Including the Company*Ubisoft) Connor is a lost Cause. Now that might not be your opinion, but it's alot of peoples, and because, the Hate percentage of the game is so high, I doubt they will bring back Connor.

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 12:47 PM
I remember hearing that After Revaltions from alot of people, yet AC3 was the biggest game that was sold in the Franchise, but got the second worst rating.

Anyways, It was fair, think of Altiar, he only had one game, and more people like Altiar then Connor.
Not to mention the Arguments that still go on about who's better, Ezio or Altiar. In my eyes and alot of peoples eyes(Including the Company*Ubisoft) Connor is a lost Cause. Now that might not be your opinion, but it's alot of peoples, and because, the Hate percentage of the game is so high, I doubt they will bring back Connor.
In my experience Altair fans have a similar percentage with Connor fans (even though, I swear, at times it feels so much LESS than Connor). And both Altair and Ezio had a lot of years for their fan-base to grow. I also hear that Altair did not have many fans to begin with (despite people liking AC1 a lot). Many found him arrogant and cynical. And he had received a lot of criticism, too. He still got more than one game.
I've seen that most Altair fans also tolerate Connor more and vice versa. The ones who can't tolerate Connor are rabid Ezio fans (keyword: rabid). You'll almost never see Altair fans go to Connor videos to diss him. Rabid Ezio fans do that very frequently though. Why do that unless you're a rabid Ezio fanboy/fangirl? (In other words, if it wasn't Connor here but someone entirely different, rabid Ezio fans would still find a way to diss him). [Not talking about normal Ezio fans, to be clear].

Again, I earlier explained my reasoning on why I'll most probably won't be buying any other games after Connor; I don't want a repeat of this situation with AC4.

ZeSpecter
02-12-2013, 12:57 PM
I think Ezio was a better character than Connor, but nontheless I would love to see another game with Connor. For instance, what happens to the village? The database in game has some information about it, but I want to see it. As long as they don't bring back Altair I'm happy, because I really didn't like him.
55% Ezio, 45% Connor, 10% Altair.

I think they will make another game with Connor, but AC4 will probably come first.

Caeser_of_Rome
02-12-2013, 01:32 PM
I think Ezio was a better character than Connor, but nontheless I would love to see another game with Connor. For instance, what happens to the village? The database in game has some information about it, but I want to see it. As long as they don't bring back Altair I'm happy, because I really didn't like him.
55% Ezio, 45% Connor, 10% Altair.

I think they will make another game with Connor, but AC4 will probably come first.

Where'd you come up with that percentage? Is that what you think the percentage is? If I had to add all the Ac games together, the percantage would be this, not my opinion mind you, but due to the Forums and everyone love for the characters.

60% Ezio
40% Altiar
10% Conner
^^Due to Replys on Forums, talk amongst the community and, Ratings^^

Please don't make false Percentages because, of your opinion.

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 01:35 PM
I think it depends where you go... For example on other huge sites like deviantart, Tumblr, Pixiv etc Connor is increasingly the most prominent assassin.

vat95
02-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Where'd you come up with that percentage? Is that what you think the percentage is? If I had to add all the Ac games together, the percantage would be this, not my opinion mind you, but due to the Forums and everyone love for the characters.

60% Ezio
40% Altiar
10% Conner

I can't speak for him but I understood that as his personal percentage when it came to ranking them, not the fanbase's. Of course, I could be wrong.

Also, it's funny that you told him not to make up percentages but then you did it as well. It doesn't matter if you're using what you've seen on the internet to make yours up, they're still made up.

Bullet747
02-12-2013, 02:23 PM
I am loving the enthusiasm for bringing him back. :D

pirate1802
02-12-2013, 02:41 PM

Sorry but seeing a lot of subjective opinion being passed as facts here. Second-worst rating according to whom? And how high is the hate percentage?

thekarlone
02-12-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't want more Connor.

ZeSpecter
02-12-2013, 04:39 PM

60% Ezio
40% Altiar
10% Conner

I can't speak for him but I understood that as his personal percentage when it came to ranking them, not the fanbase's. Of course, I could be wrong.

Also, it's funny that you told him not to make up percentages but then you did it as well. It doesn't matter if you're using what you've seen on the internet to make yours up, they're still made up.
^^^^^^^^
xD

Yeah, it was based on my personal opinion and not for the community as a whole.

Assassin_M
02-12-2013, 05:51 PM

60% Ezio
40% Altiar
10% Conner

Blind fanboy much ?

freddie_1897
02-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Why don't we wait for them to actually properly announce something rather than going off on something that they said briefly? what you are doing is curving what Yves said about them making a new AC game with a new setting and character into saying that they are ditching Connor. My guess is he's talking about making AC4, which i'm guessing will be a next gen game. whereas they will release a Connor spin off later this year, by a team that has already been working on it since before AC3 was released. When he said 'new' i believe he meant it as 'the next numbered title'. Rather than as the next game. So lets not blame Ubisoft for something that they haven't actually said.

VitaminsXYZ
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM

60% Ezio
40% Altiar
10% Conner

And what makes your percentage the accurate one? I doubt you've been on every AC community, and surveyed every single one of them. As silvermercy said, ever been around tumblr? Deviantart? Japanese fanart sites such as pixiv? Even the AC subreddit? This whole wolfkin initiative thing wouldn't exist if Connor fans were as few as you say.

In any case, while I'm hoping for another Connor game as well, I guess I can also accept it if they decide to not use him anymore. I'll be sad to see him go, but if that ends up being their final decision...

DLC better be long though. lol

Will_Lucky
02-12-2013, 07:37 PM
I think it depends where you go... For example on other huge sites like deviantart, Tumblr, Pixiv etc Connor is increasingly the most prominent assassin.

And?

The response of a vocal minority should not result in a decision that gives into them. You will find that Ezio is far far more appreciated in general, after bugs in the engine the average paid reviewer complained about Connor in general. If the average paid reviewer is complaining, you have some big bloody problems to sort out.

In December, Ubi had a survey asking if fans wanted another Connor game or not. I think its obvious what the response was on that front.

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 07:48 PM
And?

The response of a vocal minority should not result in a decision that gives into them. You will find that Ezio is far far more appreciated in general, after bugs in the engine the average paid reviewer complained about Connor in general. If the average paid reviewer is complaining, you have some big bloody problems to sort out.

In December, Ubi had a survey asking if fans wanted another Connor game or not. I think its obvious what the response was on that front.
LOL MINORITY? I beg to differ... If hundreds of thousands of posts, fanart, poems, fanfictions... about how awesome Connor is, is a minority... I don't know what a minority is! LOL

If Ezio has more fans it's because he had AT LEAST 3 FREAKING FULL games in 3+ freaking years. He had TIME on his side (plus a stereotypical formula).

AC3 bugs are NOT the same as Connor as a character. We're not talking abut bugs and game design here. Big difference. For example there are many AC1 fans who hate Altair and vice versa.
For me my most favourite locations were in AC2 and then AC1. But Connor is STILL my favourite character!!

Will_Lucky
02-12-2013, 07:50 PM
If hundreds of thousands of posts, fanart, poems, fanfictions... about how awesome Connor is

Stopped reading after this line, now that is ridiculous.

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Nope. I'm literal. It's true. Go to Tumblr for example. Out of the thousands of different posts even a few Connor posts had 40,000 reblogs EACH. Other had 20,000, other had 30,000, and others had 35,000...and so on... All rebloged by different people. So yeah... hundreds of thousands even if you add JUST those few out of all the rest.
Same if you go to deviantart. Tens of thousands of faves and more than a thousand comments just on a single Connor fanart.

(Sorry to burst your bubble rabid Ezio fans! XD ;p )

Paribissee
02-12-2013, 08:04 PM
edit

Sushiglutton
02-12-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm just so confused by this reaction. The way people worship Connor's character reminds me of Andersen's "The Emperor's New Clothes". I don't really care either way, so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the spectacle ;).

VitaminsXYZ
02-12-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm just so confused by this reaction. The way people worship Connor's character reminds me of Andersen's "The Emperor's New Clothes". I don't really care either way, so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the spectacle ;).

Well the same thing happens with Ezio all the time. XD

Sushiglutton
02-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Well the same thing happens with Ezio all the time. XD

Hehe I suppose.

TheHumanTowel
Nope. I'm literal. It's true. Go to Tumblr for example. Out of the thousands of different posts even a few Connor posts had 40,000 reblogs EACH. Other had 20,000, other had 30,000, and others had 35,000...and so on... All rebloged by different people. So yeah... hundreds of thousands even if you add JUST those few out of all the rest.
Same if you go to deviantart. Tens of thousands of faves and more than a thousand comments just on a single Connor fanart.

(Sorry to burst your bubble rabid Ezio fans! XD ;p )
I hate to break it to you but video game companies don't care about tumblr. Or deviantart.

Gil_217
Im the only one that cant wait for this expansion?? And i think the new clothes and wolves look great imo..Cant wait:eek:

Why are you bringing the ToKW DLC to this thread?

There's an official and sticky thread about it. Use it.

You're welcome!

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 08:10 PM
I hate to break it to you but video game companies don't care about tumblr. Or deviantart.
Oh? So you mean they don't care about fans?
Pray tell what do they care about then?

Sorry my dear Ezio fan! Connor is very loved actually. XD

Gil_217
02-12-2013, 08:10 PM

It's all about the money!!!!

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 08:11 PM
It's all about the money!!!!
Which the HAPPY FANS bring!

Paribissee
02-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Why are you bringing the ToKW DLC to this thread?

There's an official and sticky thread about it. Use it.

You're welcome!

SORRY! Posted to wrong thread again:eek:

I REALLY SHOULD STOP POSTING WHEN DRUNK!! (which is too often also green):p

TheHumanTowel
02-12-2013, 08:15 PM

Sorry my dear Ezio fan! Connor is very loved actually. XD
Why are you assuming I'm an Ezio fan or that I don't like Connor? I'm just telling the truth. I don't think Ubisoft sees tumblr as being representative of the AC fanbase. And I kind of agree with them.

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Why are you assuming I'm an Ezio fan or that I don't like Connor? I'm just telling the truth. I don't think Ubisoft sees tumblr as being representative of the AC fanbase. And I kind of agree with them.
Tumblr was JUST A EXAMPLE!!! Let me repeat that... E-X-A-M-P-L-E.
As far as I know, Ubisoft has not made a final decision yet nor an official announcement for ditching Connor. So I don't understand what you mean by "agreeing with them". Unless you mean the AC fanbase, which still doesn't make sense. The representative thousands of people I mentioned previously BELONG to that AC fanbase. So their opinion should be VERY important actually.
So many people and they don't count? Ubisoft picks and chooses whom to listen to? REALLY!? Way to go and alienate a big chunk of your fanbase then! "Hmm... Let's only listen to people on a facebook group but not on Tumblr because only facebook groups count. Oh yesss. It makes senssse..." LOL

Oh I mentioned you as an "Ezio fan" because only in Ezio-loving sites like this Connor is dissed. (Note: I never mentioned Altair fans, who I find more tolerable).

I dunno why people are so surprised that Connor has actually a lot of fans. They just don't stick to Connor-hating websites! LOL Makes sense...

andreja110s
02-12-2013, 08:40 PM
I really hope Connor returns. FFS, Ezio had 3 games, why not give Connor a chance? He´s still young, so there are many things he could do.

They could release the so called AC 3.5 later this year and fully concentrate on AC4( and release it in late 2014) in the mid time. It would be even better this way, because to me releasing a new game, with new character, setting and everything so soon is not good. I can already feel they will screw it up.

TheHumanTowel
02-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Tumblr was JUST A EXAMPLE!!! Let me repeat that... E-X-A-M-P-L-E.
As far as I know, Ubisoft has not made a final decision yet nor an official announcement for ditching Connor. So I don't understand what you mean by "agreeing with them". Unless you mean the AC fanbase, which still doesn't make sense. The representative thousands of people I mentioned previously BELONG to that AC fanbase. So their opinion should be VERY important actually.
So many people and they don't count? Ubisoft picks and chooses whom to listen to? REALLY!? Way to go and alienate a big chunk of your fanbase then! "Hmm... Let's only listen to people on a facebook group but not on Tumblr because only facebook groups count. Oh yesss. It makes senssse..." LOL

Oh I mentioned you as an "Ezio fan" because only in Ezio-loving sites like this Connor is dissed. (Note: I never mentioned Altair fans, who I find more tolerable).

I dunno why people are so surprised that Connor has actually a lot of fans. They just don't stick to Connor-hating websites! LOL Makes sense...
I've seen Connor praised far more than I've seen Ezio praised on this site. For some Connor fans it seems like Criticizing Connor= Loving Ezio

YuurHeen
02-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Where can I sign the petition to not ever mention Connor again?

(yes that is a joke)

Assassin_M
02-12-2013, 08:50 PM
I've seen Connor praised far more than I've seen Ezio praised on this site. For some Connor fans it seems like Criticizing Connor= Loving Ezio

Connor haters are not really helping..

Like this guy, told me I dont hate Connor because he`s not Ezio, I dont like him because he has no humor nor charm -___-

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 08:50 PM
You have to forgive us... (The Ezio sig didn't help... LOL) XD It's just that the majority of Connor dissing usually comes from obvious Ezio fans so you're all lumped together now. lol

TheHumanTowel
02-12-2013, 08:57 PM
You have to forgive us... (The Ezio sig didn't help... LOL) XD It's just that the majority of Connor dissing usually comes from obvious Ezio fans so you're all lumped together now. lol
lol I forgot he was my sig. I'll have to make one with Connor and Ezio. Or maybe just change it to bold text saying I LIKE ALL PROTAGONISTS EQUALLY.

silvermercy
02-12-2013, 09:01 PM
hehee... xD Please make sure to use same font and equal font size, too, to be sure. LOL

Assassin_Banana
02-13-2013, 04:18 AM

And yet... you use his portrait in your profile image.

And by the way, Ezio character, has never been very bright either. To bad for him real life girls don't actually like him.

BATISTABUS
02-13-2013, 04:26 AM
Alot of what he did made little to no sense, like when he walks into the Church, gets attacked then helps his Father. Made no sense, since his Father is a Templar, and he's an Assassin.

To be fair, that whole scene was really strange. The set up and both of their actions didn't really seem natural.

That being said, if you really don't understand why Connor would want to team up with his father (despite the fact that they are part of opposing factions), then you were not paying attention to a large portion of the game. Connor really pushes the idea that Assassins and Templars could accomplish so much more together than they could apart. They do share a common goal, after all.

FirestarLuva
03-26-2013, 01:34 AM
I doubt anyone would notice this, but I though I'd give it a try...

This is something the group has posted on their wall, though it may seem a little strange and not so AC related, I think they would appreciate if you guys took your time to reads this.
Also if you guys think The Wolfkin Initiative group is a waste and probably won't help much, I should tell you Ubisoft has seen and are still following their page and say they are very impressed and pleased to see this incredible love for Connor. So anything you post can gain the chances for a new Connor game. ACBF has been in production since 2011, the main reason for a change of character wasn't the reception of Connor, even if Connor was universally loved/hated the game was going to come out anyway. So Ubi still want feedback, so this is your chance.
If you don't have a tumblr you can still like their facebook page and upcoming twitter account.
Read this:

SIGNAL BOOST: IF YOU CARE ABOUT CONNOR KENWAY, PLEASE READ THIS. THANK YOU!

"Please, before you decide to scroll past this post take the time to hear just what I want to say.
Once upon a time I was just this simple girl. I was nothing special, I had never done anything that was worth noting. To be honest, I didn’t even know alot about anything let alone my own culture. Yeah, I went about my life like this for a while. That is until Ubisoft released one of the most beautiful games of our time, introducing to me the most influential character in my life: Connor Kenway. I don’t think I have ever identified with a character so much in my life, but it was because of this character that I found the strength in myself to ask questions I had long tried to forget because of the emotional implications and negative stigma I had grown up with as a Half-Native American and Half-European individual. Since the release of this game, I’ve found myself identifying alot with this stoic character and alot of things have happened since then: the formation of a wonderful fandom, the unification of voices under the Wolfkin Initiative, and so much more as my life continued as just.
This is why I want to share with you this opportunity that I have been granted to make a difference within the Aboriginal Community and my University as a whole. I have been give this responsibility to design a historical exhibit that will display Aboriginal Historical Pieces and current contemporary pieces in the front foyer of my University. To be honest, I already knew that I wanted to do something big with this but I didn’t really know how to approach it because I didn’t know what link I could tie to the past with the present we face today. I did know that I wanted to do something that would really grab the attention of Non-Aboriginal audiences, I wanted to do something that would emotionally impact people the way my own cultural journey impacted me. What I finally came up with was to do something that would exhibit one of my talents, and that was to make a video.
I want to compile this huge database of clips/pictures that depict Aboriginal Culture of the past with this song: [click]
I chose this song because Assassin’s Creed 3 has been the pinnacle of my inspiration to the work I’ve done regarding the Aboriginal Community, in a way it also thanks Connor for the strength he gave me to do what it is I am doing to this very day. So, as a homage to my inspiration, I am planning to place clips of people all around BC and Downtown Vancouver holding a sign that says, “I’m coming home.” This very act is going to represent that we are a multicultural nation but, through knowing this colorful Aboriginal History, we are coming home, back to our roots, on our home turf for the first time. I feel this is something Connor would have wanted, the recognition that our country has grown so much since then, with the influence of Native American Culture being as the center of it’s essence. Which is why I want you, the members of this wonderful initiative, to take pictures of clips of yourself holding up signs that say “I’m coming home.”
In all honesty, I love Connor. I love everything he has done for me as a person emotionally which I’m sure you all have felt too in some way or another. This is why this video, this piece of work that I intend to make, applies to us all. I mean, the Assassin’s Creed 3 fandom is a group of people who have come together and learned to appreciate a culture they never knew before. We are also all different people, nations, coming together under Connor’s name which is why I come to you for your contribution to my project. In the end I hope that this instills the same emotional feeling I have for my culture to the people of my University and tell Ubisoft the impact their single game has done on people like us. I truly believe that this is the way things can change, because we are the next generation that can educate themselves and become the compassionate participants to the cause of a culture they never knew. So please, take a moment and do something worth while. Not just for me, but for the sole reason Connor had fought, lived, and shared his story for all of us to see."

‘COMING HOME’ - AN ABORIGINAL HOMECOMING

"This project was initiated by Le-doux as way to gain awareness of non-aboriginal audiences. ‘Coming Home’ is a visual media piece that takes one of its inspirations from Ratonhnhaké:ton—also known as Connor Kenway—an aboriginal character from the Assassin’s Creed III video game.
This vision not only aims to represent that we all come from a multicultural nation but, through knowing this colorful Aboriginal History, we are coming home, back to our roots, on our home turf for the first time. This is something Connor would have wanted, the recognition that our country has grown so much since then, with the influence of Native American Culture being as the center of its essence.
This is why we want you, supporters of Connor, aboriginal peoples, people of color, people of multicultural backgrounds…we want you to take pictures or clips of yourself holding up signs that say, “I’m coming home.”
The Assassin’s Creed III fandom is a group of people who have come together and learned to appreciate a culture they never knew before. We are also all different people, nations, coming together under Connor’s name which is why we come to you for your contribution to this project. In the end, we hope that this instills positive feelings that others may have for aboriginal culture, and also tell Ubisoft what the impact of their single game has done on aboriginal peoples. We truly believe that this is the way things can change, because we are the next generation that can educate ourselves and become compassionate participants to the cause of a culture that many of us never knew. So please, take a moment and do something worth while—this is the sole reason that Connor had fought, lived, and shared his story for all of us to see.
Details:
This visual media project will be part of a historical exhibit that will be on display at the University of British Columbia. “I’m Coming Home” is the mainstay of the piece, with your picture submissions being supplements to the piece. If you are interested in participating, please submit your photos to the submission box. All submissions will be anonymous unless otherwise stated. The deadline to get them in is March 30th.
Thank you,
From the admins of the Wolfkin Initiative.

You don’t have to be a person of color to submit or be a ‘mixed White’ person (e.g. Scottish/Irish/German mix, etc.). Even just being a simple supporter of Connor is enough. One of our admins is Australian and she submitted her photo in already. "

emybod05
04-07-2013, 09:14 AM
We have now launched the facebook page for the Wolfkin Initiative. (http://www.facebook.com/WolfkinInitiative).

If you don't know yet, this is what we do: The Wolfkin Initiative aims to demonstrate to Ubisoft that we, as fans as well as consumers, will buy and support a sequel with Connor (Ratonhnhaké:ton). How to get involved: http://WolfkinInitiative.tumblr.com/activism

Please keep all activities on this page at a cordial level. We will not tolerate hate or any flame wars here. We accept opposing views on Connor's character; however, the criticism must be constructive and all following discussions must remain civil. Failure to comply to these rules will leave you with a permanent ban on this page.

xx-pyro
04-07-2013, 09:47 AM
No thanks, I enjoyed his character but I like new characters and new settings more than rehashing the same ones over and over. Ideally one character per game and that's all each get, in my opinion.

shobhit7777777
04-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Connor's story ended with a note which was pregnant with continuation

So far...I've read nothing which would suggest that Connor is done (I may have missed something)

I don't think you need to launch an initiative just yet.

I expect to see at least another game with Connor...most probably right after Black Flags

TRUKITTN
04-07-2013, 02:31 PM
If they were to make another Connor game, I wouldn't want it based on his native culture. I'm not sure if that's what the point of this thread was, but that's kinda what I got from it.

Somehow, I always manage to get obsessed about history and culture based around interesting individuals. Usually inspired by fictional works, I'll go out and learn everything I can about whatever it is that's gotten my attention, to the point of becoming frustrated when there's simply nothing else known. Ask me anything about Zhou Yu, Tutankhamun or Edward the Black Prince, for example. I'm sort of a dork that way. But, this would be a chance to enhance my interest in a culture I've never really taken much notice of before: My own.

I am so far removed from my native Blackfoot blood that it would be totally unrealistic for me to consider that my culture. I'm not trying to sound dismissive: I have looked up several native tribes thanks to AC3, including what I was told was my own, despite my pasty white skin, freckles, and blatantly southern accent telling me there's no way in heck I'm native...

Still, I know that I am an American, and even though that means all sorts of things these days, I kinda wonder what it really might have meant back then. Not that Ubisoft is a history teacher or anything, but playing Connor during the US's infancy would probably be more than enough to kickstart that thing I do. It already has, to some extent. So, should they make a game exploring Connor's experience as America's best kept secret participant in the leadership of the baby US, while struggling with the fact that he is not white, his own people are gone, and watching those he helped free enslave others to work on their plantations, I would play it. I would be all over it, in fact. Heck, for a change of scenery, he could accompany John Adams and his son to Europe. Might be there's some templars there wanting to undo some of what was done by making trouble for the US's first Ambassador (and future 2nd president) and he's already familiar with John's popular cousin.

BUT I don't want to witness him dying or knocking up/romancing some woman. There I said it. If they can make a new Connor game without either of those things happening - even if its not what I cooked up above - I'd probably stand in line for it. But considering the absolutely pointless appearance of Altair in AC2, and just about all of AC:R I suppose I don't really like the odds...

MasterAssasin84
04-07-2013, 03:40 PM
No thanks, I enjoyed his character but I like new characters and new settings more than rehashing the same ones over and over. Ideally one character per game and that's all each get, in my opinion.

But had 3 outings and i did not see anyone kick up even the remotest bit of Fuss.

TheHumanTowel
04-07-2013, 03:51 PM
But had 3 outings and i did not see anyone kick up even the remotest bit of Fuss.
You must be joking. I don't see how you could browse this forum and think absolutely everyone thought it was great Ezio got three games.

Sushiglutton
04-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Not just for me, but for the sole reason Connor had fought, lived, and shared his story for all of us to see.(...) This is something Connor would have wanted, the recognition that our country has grown so much since then, with the influence of Native American Culture being as the center of its essence.

I hope she realizes that Connor never existed :nonchalance:.

Assassin_M
04-07-2013, 03:58 PM
No idea why anyone would look here, post here and ridicule people if they do not care...

Sushiglutton
04-07-2013, 04:04 PM
No idea why anyone would look here, post here and ridicule people if they do not care...

Lol I can't help myself :D! This entire project amazes me and is way beyond anything I could possibly comprehend.

MasterAssasin84
04-07-2013, 04:08 PM
You must be joking. I don't see how you could browse this forum and think absolutely everyone thought it was great Ezio got three games.

But people did not make much of an issue of it ! now Some people are saying they want another Connor game its oh no certainly not Connor is done blah blah blah we a new Protaganist which is all well and good but the point i am making is when ACB and ACR was announced i did not see much complaining that we needed a new Hero..

TheHumanTowel
04-07-2013, 04:09 PM
But people did not make much of an issue of it ! now Some people are saying they want another Connor game its oh no certainly not Connor is done blah blah blah we a new Protaganist which is all well and good but the point i am making is when ACB and ACR was announced i did not see much complaining that we needed a new Hero..
I'm pretty sure that's factually wrong.

Assassin_M
04-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Just a little tip to anyone who`s annoyed or feels the need to ridicule the people who started this. You can easily ignore the whole thing..you know ? saves you a lot of time and power...These are people who go around doing their thing. Ubisoft said that another Connor game depends on fan reaction and they`re doing precisely that, they want another Connor game and they`re showing Ubi that he does have fans (contrary to what some butthurt marks like you to think) so please...just ignore this thing if you`re only here to ridicule people...

Give your opinion of course of how you think Connor`s had enough, but

1) no need to ridicule and downgrade
2) do not bring up false facts
3) do not claim to speak for everyone..

Thank you

I-Like-Pie45
04-07-2013, 09:17 PM
There's a reason why connor stayed with me much longer than ezio after i finished their respective games!!!!

TheBearJew32
04-08-2013, 05:04 AM
Bring Connor back, but have him die. Not a Connor hater per say, just think it would make a darn good story. i like good store E's

Gi1t
04-08-2013, 05:10 AM
Bring Connor back, but have him die. Not a Connor hater per say, just think it would make a darn good story. i like good store E's

It's true. Sometimes death can play a critical role in making a character truly immortal. :D

Assassin_M
04-08-2013, 05:15 AM
That`s actually what Noah Watts wanted...

I actually wanted Connor to die in the end too, no idea how, but I just wanted to see him die young.....getting betrayed and killed by the Patriots..

xx-pyro
04-08-2013, 05:21 AM

I remember a lot of people being peeved by that, especially come Revelations. Either way that's my opinion, I'm quite aware Ezio had three games and if I had it my way he would have had only the one before moving onto AC3, then AC4. The fact that he got three games doesn't change the fact that I would prefer if Connor stays at his one game.

TRUKITTN
04-08-2013, 06:56 AM
I find you all's preoccupation with Connor's demise troubling. :mad: Connor doesn't have to die to make a good story! I have no interest whatsoever in witnessing or playing through his final moments. I take no delight in seeing my favorite characters die, and it happens SO often. Really, is it so difficult to let the good guy - or sometimes the misunderstood bad guy - live? Please, please don't kill Connor off and make me have to watch it. I honestly thought he was done for at the end of AC3, I won't lie. With all that bleeding and staggering, it made me think of my poor Shepherd. I must of had such a pitiful face, pleading with the tv to let Connor live. Infinite cruelty!

Don't get me wrong, I know he has to die sometime in the timeline, but I certainly don't need to see it. I'd rather have no more Connor games at all if killing him is all they can come up with. He is much more enjoyable and interesting alive.

TheLordTim
04-08-2013, 09:44 AM
I know he has to die sometime in the timeline, but I certainly don't need to see it. I'd rather have no more Connor games at all if killing him is all they can come up with. He is much more enjoyable and interesting alive.

This. I understand it's not reasonable to expect all Assassins (or all Templars, for that matter) to live to a respectable old age and die of natural causes. But each of the prior Assassins managed it somehow - I don't see a reason that this should change for Connor.

I'm new to these forums, and new to gaming as well. I guess I'm Ubisoft's marketing department's dream girl - totally sucked into the franchise by all those shiny TV adverts. I purchased Assassin's Creed 2 in July of last year to learn to navigate this world, because I knew Connor would be arriving in the fall. (And subsequently burned through all the other AC titles in short order. Perhaps this franchise should be classified a gateway drug? ;) But I guess I would like to be a voice of support for this project. I would like to see more of Connor.

The 2012 iterations of Assassin's Creed are important in ways that seem to me to be frequently overlooked and often lost to complaints that seem petty and ill considered. I'm so ignorant about these things, but is it ordinary for an AAA title to feature a protagonist of colour - twice over? Connor and Aveline are unique and wonderful. Despite the bugginess of AC3 - which is both maddening and impossible to defend - this sort of gameplaying is *trailblazing* stuff.

Ubisoft, there are so many things wrong with AC3, it makes me want to rip my hair out.. Ubisoft, there are so many things right with this game, I can't help but proffer mad respect. These are the sorts of stories I have waited for all my life. Please don't give up on them now.

I was grateful for Assassin's Creed Embers, because I came to love Ezio and longed to know how his story ended. Likewise - I love Connor, pure and simple - and I long to see his story through to the end.

It doesn't seem so much to ask.

TheHumanTowel
04-08-2013, 12:00 PM
How could we see Connor die? The furthest we could get in his memories is the conception of his last born child. Unless Connor died having a heart attack while conceiving his last child It's impossible. I suppose you could bring in Memory seals but I think they should probably be left forgotten and even then you have to manually activate the memory seals yourself so it's not like Connor could die in battle or unexpectedly.

dxsxhxcx
04-08-2013, 12:31 PM
How could we see Connor die? The furthest we could get in his memories is the conception of his last born child. Unless Connor died having a heart attack while conceiving his last child It's impossible. I suppose you could bring in Memory seals but I think they should probably be left forgotten and even then you have to manually activate the memory seals yourself so it's not like Connor could die in battle or unexpectedly.

in some sort of epilogue we could play as Connor' son and see him dying through his eyes

Gi1t
04-08-2013, 04:58 PM
These are the sorts of stories I have waited for all my life. Please don't give up on them now.

I was grateful for Assassin's Creed Embers, because I came to love Ezio and longed to know how his story ended. Likewise - I love Connor, pure and simple - and I long to see his story through to the end.

It doesn't seem so much to ask.

In that case, welcome! :)

I wish I could give you better news, but Ubisoft's track record with ending stories isn't very good. It doesn't seem too much to ask how Prince of Persia ended either, but they won't do it. :( Maybe Connor will get a concluding story, but I can't guarantee it.

TheBearJew32
04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
How could we see Connor die? The furthest we could get in his memories is the conception of his last born child.

Well, now that you know who is dead and with the tech of abstergo, there shouldn't be any limit as to what ancestor we would be playing as (so we could have a game where we play as Connor and some new character) Also you don't have to be playing as Connor for him to die, nor do you have to be playing as one of his relatives to "watch" him die. Connor can still be in the game and he can still die in an epic/tragic/touching/memorable story. Make sense? i may be talking out of my butt...but, you know.

CountessSzilagy
05-05-2013, 09:40 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-vvMlDTzgK0A/UYYZPExydFI/AAAAAAAACwk/krxUtpv5nYs/w540-h606/sassy1.png
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--QI-hWRh3PU/UYYb33_sZPI/AAAAAAAACyM/nPJ9uzhJplw/w540-h660/sassy2.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vQUygjYFdsA/UYYZNjPN7DI/AAAAAAAACwQ/y5-OqPBBQ0k/w529-h169/sassy3.png

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9bEP_4w1Z8o/UYYZOERSPkI/AAAAAAAACwg/hclIbK9ce90/w537-h379/sassy4.png

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UT79zh3CZ-A/UYYauWsWZxI/AAAAAAAACxg/p_KDmRabMAQ/w535-h515/sassy5.png

Stay sassy, tumblr, stay sassy.

LoyalACFan
05-05-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm down for more Connor. Consider me signed.

Now I'm getting the hell out of here before the Connor fanboy cult tears me to shreds :p

Spider_Sith9
05-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Damn. Shame Connor fans have such a negative view on them now. Granted they are doing this because they have no faith. But Ubisoft probably doesn't even care about him anyway/

TheHumanTowel
05-05-2013, 03:28 PM
#take that you ubihard forum
#I love all this retaliation to the trolls on Ubisoft

And my decision to not browse tumblr is reaffirmed yet again.

lothario-da-be
05-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Made a facebook page to promote this, links in sig.

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 03:40 AM
It's not like the Cult of Ezio is any different with its fanboys.

Although I prefer to be part of the Cult of Altaïr now thanks to their incentive of being able to do something super sexy to Malik on Sundays. ;D

Anyway, to all of those who think that there is no more assignments left for Connor after AC, the community has left some very good suggestions on the Post-AC3 survey:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YYjaIBT9QVQ/UYxGb4YhqDI/AAAAAAAACz8/rkGP1kn5Ps4/w722-h326-no/wolfkin15.png

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-WQay_Vrwsv0/UYxGZ6tIIcI/AAAAAAAACz8/8BPvzVFofqQ/w718-h327-no/wolfkin10.png

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-M45_Qv2h84Y/UYxGktPn-bI/AAAAAAAACz8/IQA0yQb4W7I/w720-h325-no/wolfkin6.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--lWQnsfx7A0/UYxGkjo42cI/AAAAAAAACz8/PjpnOJL8pzQ/w716-h306-no/wolfkin7.png

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-KrWla4HYBMk/UYxGkhYbowI/AAAAAAAACz8/giJon6QDEWA/w720-h325-no/wolfkin8.png

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-3M8mgbT7NRA/UYxGaF0rHLI/AAAAAAAACz8/dg2H2CGrySM/w700-h361-no/wolfkin11.png

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zgHyugFzgG8/UYxGalUMpHI/AAAAAAAACz8/auLduHVtMz0/w717-h298-no/wolfkin13.png

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_8ZGuVN0f5g/UYxGbZ-ob2I/AAAAAAAACz8/9zm4AMR_o0M/w720-h274-no/wolfkin14.png

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9KDN9B2pMuw/UYxGbSwIF5I/AAAAAAAAC0Q/lMqWC2tEpT4/w718-h120-no/wolfkin16.png

The full results can be read here: Post-AC3 survey results (http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/post/49980990830/post-ac3-survey-results)

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 04:36 AM
Damn. Shame Connor fans have such a negative view on them now. Granted they are doing this because they have no faith. But Ubisoft probably doesn't even care about him anyway/

#take that you ubihard forum
#I love all this retaliation to the trolls on Ubisoft

And my decision to not browse tumblr is reaffirmed yet again.

Well if you take a look at the replies beforehand, they were quite serious at first because what happened here on the threads was upsetting:
What's up with the Assassin's Creed fanbase? (http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/post/49500779005/haytham-senpai-im-really-curious-now-as-how)

Then tumblr remembered not to take the Internet seriously, so all those sarcastic and satirical posts happened in relation to all the negative people around here.

Assassin_M
05-10-2013, 04:44 AM
I feel like some are taking this too seriously....So what if they call the Initiative a cult ? lol, i`m loving some of the more light hearted and laid back attitudes towards this cult thing xD, but seriously some people just need to learn internet... anonymity..alright ?? Internet encourages a hidden identity....a faceless insult...

you guys continue what you`re doing and let haters hate..so what ?? it`s not like they`re scarring for you life anyways, right ?? it`s apparent now that Connor has his fanbase...a pretty big one....nothing else to prove..just be happy

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 05:06 AM
I feel like some are taking this too seriously....So what if they call the Initiative a cult ? lol, i`m loving some of the more light hearted and laid back attitudes towards this cult thing xD, but seriously some people just need to learn internet... anonymity..alright ?? Internet encourages a hidden identity....a faceless insult...

you guys continue what you`re doing and let haters hate..so what ?? it`s not like they`re scarring for you life anyways, right ?? it`s apparent now that Connor has his fanbase...a pretty big one....nothing else to prove..just be happy

Yeah, the replies here in this thread upset the found members of the Wolfkin Initiative the most, I mean it has become like a precoius baby to take care of, you know? Especially since one of them started the "Coming Home" project and it was really personal for her since it not only was it a university presentation, but it really connected her to back to her Native American roots and even the aboriginals in her class loved her presentation. So to see a serious academic project become invalidated like this by Internet critics would be quite upsetting and maybe even a little racist? idek. I think it's actually quite nice to see the Wolfkin Initiative has grown to become more than just a video game movement now.

I-Like-Pie45
05-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Maltair shipping is what the Altaik cult does on Sundays?

Seriously?

Then again, I briefly shipped Femconnor and Haytham in TToKD so I shouldn't be too critical...

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Maltair shipping is what the Altaik cult does on Sundays?

Seriously?

Then again, I briefly shipped Femconnor and Haytham in TToKD so I shouldn't be too critical...

lol there were posts going around tumblr saying, "pssssst, if you join the Cult of Altair, we promise you that Malik will be a slave and you can do anything you desire to our sexy pet"

XDDD

Assassin_M
05-10-2013, 05:15 AM
Yeah, the replies here in this thread upset the found members of the Wolfkin Initiative the most, I mean it has become like a precoius baby to take care of, you know? Especially since one of them started the "Coming Home" project and it was really personal for her since it not only was it a university presentation, but it really connected her to back to her Native American roots and even the aboriginals in her class loved her presentation. So to see a serious academic project become invalidated like this by Internet critics would be quite upsetting and maybe even a little racist? idek. I think it's actually quite nice to see the Wolfkin Initiative has grown to become more than just a video game movement now.
Naaah, I wouldnt say racist...most people here are civil and wont go that low, although I have seen people disliking Connor, because he was Kanienkahka, but it wasn't here...mostly youtube and GameFAQS....Just tell that person to relax...people who have faces loved it (i.e university) faceless people dislike it (i.e internet) who cares ?? just tell her to enjoy it (assuming you know that person)

no one here means ill, even those who call the whole thing a cult or whatever...

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Naaah, I wouldnt say racist...most people here are civil and wont go that low, although I have seen people disliking Connor, because he was Kanienkahka, but it wasn't here...mostly youtube and GameFAQS....Just tell that person to relax...people who have faces loved it (i.e university) faceless people dislike it (i.e internet) who cares ?? just tell her to enjoy it (assuming you know that person)

no one here means ill, even those who call the whole thing a cult or whatever...

Ah, I see. Well I wouldn't know because I could care less to look through all the fan wankery on here lol usually, I just try my best to stay away from it and post in other threads.

But yes, definitely it is harsher in other places, especially YouTube...worst place for debates...

Yeah, she already knows since this all happened a week ago. She doesn't care now but back then when it all happened, it was hurtful.

Assassin_M
05-10-2013, 05:29 AM
Ah, I see. Well I wouldn't know because I could care less to look through all the fan wankery on here lol usually, I just try my best to stay away from it and post in other threads.

But yes, definitely it is harsher in other places, especially YouTube...worst place for debates...

Yeah, she already knows since this all happened a week ago. She doesn't care now but back then when it all happened, it was hurtful.
I mostly understand how it can feel bad, but it`s good now that she`s better

also, if you don't go through the dirt, you wont find the water (not that i`m comparing people who dislike this to dirt) If you do not go through all the wankery, you may miss a pretty good post about Connor...a nice analysis for example...

get to know people here...you`ll like most xD

Disagreement should not deter socialization

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 05:40 AM
I mostly understand how it can feel bad, but it`s good now that she`s better

also, if you don't go through the dirt, you wont find the water (not that i`m comparing people who dislike this to dirt) If you do not go through all the wankery, you may miss a pretty good post about Connor...a nice analysis for example...

get to know people here...you`ll like most xD

Disagreement should not deter socialization

Aha alright then, I'll keep that in mind and brave through the waters. :P

CountessSzilagy
05-10-2013, 09:20 AM
The Arabic petition is up:

انهض — من تحت الرمال المحروقة سينهض كونر زعيم القتلة معركته من اجل الحرية و العدالة (http://www.avaaz.org/ar/petition/Bring_Back_Connor_for_an_Assassins_Creed_III_Seque l/?cFZfRbb)

The website is now available in Arabic (http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/arabic_nav) as well.

lothario-da-be
05-10-2013, 11:06 AM
700+ signers! i hope we can reach 5000 before the release of ac4.

Spider_Sith9
05-10-2013, 01:26 PM

Well you do have to rememeber that while Connor has his fanbase, like The Assassins and Templars, it's in secret and hidden. The public face despise him. Same reasons, boring, no personality, charisma, angry, whiny, disrespectful. Almost like a broken record. So I can see why they take/took it hard. Altair, Ezio, Desmond, Nikolai, Jun...all get the past. A bunch of Connor fans speak up and they are cult? .....yeah. I kinda understand their anger. What makes Connor such a deserving Target?

CountessSzilagy
06-12-2013, 12:55 AM
I haven't posted here in a while as I don't really like coming to the forums anymore, but the petition has now reached over 800 signers! When it gets to 1,000, that's when the petition will be sent to Ubisoft.

For those who are saying that Ubisoft is just taking pity on the Connor fans now, okay...how many here play Mass Effect? The 'Retake Mass Effect 3 (https://www.facebook.com/RetakeMassEffect3InitiativeLog)' movement is hugely affiliated with the Wolfkin Initiative now, and they're pretty much the reason why Connor fans have launched their own movement in the first place. Stuff like this along with Operation Suzaku (http://operation-suzaku.com) can be effective. Anyone who merely criticizes such things just gives me an impression that theyr'e too lazy to make a stand and have zero expectations for the quality of video games out there.

Oh well, guess that's why the Initiative motto is to take a stand for Connor "Because no one else will."

Besides, it's doing a good job on reaching out to the Ubisoft employees. They responded to an e-mail that one of the admins sent:

We got an e-mail from Ubisoft. (https://www.facebook.com/notes/assassins-creed-iii-wolfkin-initiative/we-got-an-e-mail-from-ubisoft/157044631141431)

Ureh
06-12-2013, 03:05 PM
I love Connor too, but 1000 sigs probably aren't enough to move Ubi.

lothario-da-be
06-14-2013, 04:14 PM
I love Connor too, but 1000 sigs probably aren't enough to move Ubi.
I guess 10 000 seems about right.

CountessSzilagy
06-18-2013, 06:50 AM
This movement is not as big as the Retake movement or Operation Suzaku, so 1000 sigs is the best that we can get. Perhaps 1,500 at most.

Perhaps if the Wolfkin was able to get the support of Operation Suzaku, then it can boost its membership to the 10,000s range. But that's quite a lot of work, and this Final Fantasy movement has been around for almost two years now. The Wolfkin Initiative has only been here since January.

Retake Mass Effect though, is just in a bit of shambles right now. There's only 1,500 left from the original movement; the rest just died off or didn't know that the movement changed facebook pages (the original facebook group got out of hand once it reached its peak of 70,000 members).

What makes it hard for the Wolfkin Initiative to gain that many members compared to the Retake movement is--as evidence here and in other places--not everyone agrees with what should be done with Connor. With the Retake movement, pretty much everyone was pissed off at Mass Effect 3's ending like how they were angry with the AC3 one.

Aside from that though, there's an event going on right now where people can do something nice for Connor's voice actor: Noah Watts appreciation event (http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/post/53205210229/noah-watts-appreciation-event)

lothario-da-be
06-18-2013, 03:48 PM
This movement is not as big as the Retake movement or Operation Suzaku, so 1000 sigs is the best that we can get. Perhaps 1,500 at most.

Perhaps if the Wolfkin was able to get the support of Operation Suzaku, then it can boost its membership to the 10,000s range. But that's quite a lot of work, and this Final Fantasy movement has been around for almost two years now. The Wolfkin Initiative has only been here since January.

Retake Mass Effect though, is just in a bit of shambles right now. There's only 1,500 left from the original movement; the rest just died off or didn't know that the movement changed facebook pages (the original facebook group got out of hand once it reached its peak of 70,000 members).

What makes it hard for the Wolfkin Initiative to gain that many members compared to the Retake movement is--as evidence here and in other places--not everyone agrees with what should be done with Connor. With the Retake movement, pretty much everyone was pissed off at Mass Effect 3's ending like how they were angry with the AC3 one.

Aside from that though, there's an event going on right now where people can do something nice for Connor's voice actor: Noah Watts appreciation event (http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/post/53205210229/noah-watts-appreciation-event)
Maybe we convinced them to not make a Connor sequel with this failed petition :nonchalance:

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 08:34 PM
I just thought about something pretty weird. The petition has almost 800 signers... i bet the ac3 team is bigger :nonchalance:

Assassin_M
06-23-2013, 08:36 PM
I just thought about something pretty weird. The petition has almost 800 signers... i bet the ac3 team is bigger :nonchalance:
lol

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 08:41 PM
lol
Think about it, how many people worked on ac3? Voice actors ,marketing, and the other people that work at ubi etc. If they would all sign it we would already have reached 5000+ signers. Hell look at the credits! if ALL those people don't even like the game they made...

Assassin_M
06-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Think about it, how many people worked on ac3, voice actors marketing, and the other people that work at ubi etc. If they would all sing it we would already have reached 5000+ signers. Hell look at the credits! if ALL those people don't even like the game they made...
i`m sure they like it, but are embarrassed to talk about it xD

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 08:44 PM
i`m sure they like it, but are embarrassed to talk about it xD
Embarassed about canoes, frozen lakes and random quests :p

Assassin_M
06-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Embarassed about canoes, frozen lakes and random quests :p
I don`t know if i should lol or cry :|

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 08:50 PM
I don`t know if i should lol or cry :|
Cry with me, lets shed man tears to make them even more embarrased.

Assassin_M
06-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Cry with me, lets shed man tears to make them even more embarrased.
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 08:54 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif
lol

Megas_Doux
06-23-2013, 08:55 PM
No background music?
Why ubi, why???????

Assassin_M
06-23-2013, 08:58 PM
lol
So you left me crying alone.....and you lol...you betrayed me

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 09:00 PM
So you left me crying alone.....and you lol...you betrayed me
okay me cry too

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 09:01 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBhQSEBQUEBQUFBQVFBQWFBQUFBQUFRUQFRUVFxUUFx QXGyYeFxwjGRQUHy8gIycpLCwsFR4xNTAqNSYrLCkBCQoKDgwO FA8PGSkcHxwpKSkpKSkpKSkpKSkpKSkpKSkpKSkpKSkpKSkpLC wsKSkpLCk1KSkpKSkpKSkpKSkpKf/AABEIAP8AxgMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAIEBQYDB//EAEEQAAEDAQUFBgQEAwYHAQAAAAEAAhEDBAUhMUEGElFhcSKBk aGx8BMywdFCUuHxByNyFBYzYpLCJFNjgqKy0hX/xAAYAQEBAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBP/EACERAQEAAgIDAAIDAAAAAAAAAAABAhESITFBUQMiE2Fx/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwC5hOAQATgvO7DCMJJwCBAIwkEVFJEBJJA kYSKqrXtJSYYbLz/l+WTkN7LPhKC2SWTftZUIMNY3hB3vrCa3aWtqWR/T14GZy8Ua41r4ShZyjtdECozqWZ/6T496u7FeNOqJpuB4jJw6g4hESIShFJEBKEUkDUkYSQCEITkoQ MhKE6EIQNhFKEUEcBOCATlUJEBIJwRSARSCMKBKJeV5soN3qhO ODWgS5x4AIXreQosmJccGt4n7cSsfXe+q4vqHeJwjQN4N5Siyb PvG+H1z2pbT/wCWJxww3iPm1ywXP4MAho5jPhzOGXmgLDh7z+gXf+ykDsiDGWe J1Pp3rNu3aTSO+jMk4GMtJPTkkGcoBz74x1VhTsLiCAIOk/rzXWndDzifGMevWI8EVVvbw1kaZ8J0XLFrt4Eh09kiZxGYhW9e 7iM8Ok+Pn5Li2w4cDj4qTLRcdp92bUkQ2viP+YNM/mb3ZhaWnUDgC0gg4gjJYh9hifRdLBeFSzns9pn4mE+bfylal25 XDTapKNd94srM3qZniDgWngRopSrAIJyCAJQjCCAQkiggCCckg 4BGEAnKoQCISRRRUe325tJhc7oBqToApCw1+3n8auQCdymS1uU Ej5j4+iQGvbDVeXvOJyGjW8B99U6k2VDoFWdipLGV7d8ZqJlCw yrKhdYzIyHBdbvp5KyFKPeCkxbuWkay3eJny08OinCwiPuE+zK RVPv6LrI43K7U9qskTl+qgmzA+/fJXlUfsorqQAyHsLFxdZko7RZlWV6Sv7SxVVrprK1TU6zqD/i0jGjhjDm8CFubut7a1NtRmR01B1B5rHVW5qRslbvh1TSPy1MW 8njPxHotzt58ppskEUkZBBGEkAKEJyaUASRSQcQlCSKqEAnIBE IIV+W74NnqP1DTH9Rwb5kLzqwZe5Ws/iDWizNb+aoO8NBKyNg0S+G8PKxoq7sOXJUrc1d2PIaLn7eieF9 YTgrJrp99VU2Z0D34KZTtHvmukYqypNhSA2VCp1FJp1YGY4Lcc rHOtTgqNVHourq3r7xXCvUw9+qzdNza***qW1ZqztFbFVlodK5 V1iBWGCqrRVLHh4zYQRjGIIPvqrWqcFU21iuN7c849Js9YPY1z cQ4AjoQuipdkLQXWVgP4C5ngcPIhXS04kgikgagU5BAEkkkHFE IIhVCTggEQisb/Ed+FBvN5/8AUfVZmxiIWh/iJV/mURwY8+LgPos3ZDjjql8NYeVxREkK3szoVXYm8SBwlWVKo38wx zC5R6FpRtAy96Kxs1nJy99FRU3U5zPlhrmr+y2tgndqs5CQZ4r cZ26urFuEGfBd6FFz85A6LhZr4YXBtQiUrZfzWGGZcdeeGq0m6 mf2IjHEwkKEyNRoqy2bVNazsnEjLDMD9lW/3u3WucI3gNcdM06Ts63vO+dOKr+0qS0bUPccwTwAy7/NAXi584kjiCR1xyyWeK81laGHGFBqicFybaqo4mCMM+uYnPVSG 1d4TkpJpLdxebD2jCrT4FrgNccD6BalYfZa0btrgn52lveIIPl 5rcLdcQSRQUAQTkEDSkikg4IhAIqoKKCKDzvb2vNsa38tNo8ST 9VVtgdybf1cvtZcT+N7TyLHER4I1B2e/wAkvhudbGlWe48RzJAE/RSmWWocO0MMAACJ55FMpWtrBLnADmVZ3ZfZcQKNOpU4bjCfM4e azu78Oup9UlrZWbjuvwBH4o66FRLHfhY4b8jEY5YT78FvLXf9Z rO1Yz0c6mDh/l3pKyt6WqlXJFSkaLzlIj91039Y18qS2+2nJ0zn1n9VYi1b8Tl 9fcLCmzuY7WPotjs7R3xA4d+n2WLNNY3aFedqLcNBr05qmrXs5 x3W44+oV3ftlJduxy1+qrrFdxaZDHOOga0uk9AEmjJd3BsbUqA Oe4NnHniM4V7WuCnRbG/vYDXHDLr+gWTN51AYrVnN/wCnRgu73QQPNdqt62Yt/wAC1z+f4tUzpgOcK6tSZSLS0Fs4CdJUVjgHQNc/fiqV9vp50312HQOh46HXzUy77SapEiCMyDgemqzxuK3LklU6pZ aaTm5g7xOkDAr0xea2oRGGMgdxLZ9F6Sx0gEaifFXe3OzQpJJI yBQRSQNRSSVRwCIQCIQFEIBEIPJ73pRaqkZF7njvJThS3mnPuU q/7CW2mofwtdujn2gPWfBdLvgFZt6d5O2fs121C+XYRk54nvAV3Z 7krOgvtDhlg0xA/ZWdosO/gMOeqra1x1G4/EeBn8py4yMI5pM9tfx8fK3NwWYNE1rQTGM1cJ108lCZSpF27Sf Vf2hLXCnVaRjnLc4nHPElcKNwOeQHGo+YIGQIOXdGK0dhszLOw kM7QAiC0icO8GDw1jRbl2xZrwprfZKe5g0B2Egfm44+K0Oxd3g VBgqSowvdJy05AAATzgBaPZppDwcYlc8sv2dscP1RtqLqAqEjj M/RQbDWijuD85MnIg4QY0BMxz8dBtRJdOizdJmmh9UmWsmcseoY+ 9KlnJG4wR+RrA2OG7Ec+g8I9q2tNU9sTl+HhMYDhJ8VYNuhz4P 4hwOMASBvZHCMOat7s2P+IA4Owkbw3YcM8wOYIyWrb6Zkk8slS tPxPkouJykjdb5qyoXY1nCdYWx/u8G0yd3dMmAc4iJMDPhwhUdqskT+65Z5WO2GMvagvKkYlox4Lb XVV3qFMxB3QCOBbgfRYm1PIctlc1Xepk6F7o8BPnK3HnzickUU FpyBJJJAkkklURgigE4ICiEEQgwO0lXdqVAc3VCIOYIO8COoPo q2w1BvDxVjtnaGvquIA3mkMnXsnEqjslWHLOuneXtuLqpgkfVa 2jY2NZ2sQdP6pmdNfJYW5rXDgf1C0l427epmDMDrqNOqx+Pp1z 707WjcbugH5DDBLjus/LjOGJ/RU9vtFMZboxxEHECDEzrHJSKtA6ST7xVPaLud8RvxZAJwBwJjO fJdbdRzxnbg6sQyQMz80ZyVotn5wwUe12UGlhEATHRTbgvJjCJ zXm9vT4jtfNAkGQsu2k7GAeyeHXFbm9r7ZUbgB1Wcs1Zm+6SAO qvi9dp5nfThd14Z5Z8O76q5su05BLJwAGUySZJ7WZ71S26qyZY ROsJtKwVN58t4GSDiCMNF1ltcrjI1f94RUBGWmc5rP3tWh3We8 qJd/ZLy84g5YjTxUG8rdLvZUy7nbWPXhGtbsVqdl7ZvUt38keBn6ys VUrYrW7GU/wCW905uiOECf9y3J08+daFBFBHIkEklVJJJJERgnBAIhAU4JoT ggxO2NwvBqVm4sI3nYiWuwDsNQYnBY1ju0vUNrz/wNf8ApHm5q8upuxVjW13ZbbAUyrfMgAmG6k8tFSby6WCh8R8mY Gh1PLlELNx07TLfTU2C+apgg7rdJGMfRcdrb5htN+8JaHDhiYI 6Zea5BxHZ5JCi2oIqCRwOKzz+unD4x1TbW0Ax2S3hjl1lWt1bU h+u67gfpxWosuzNmf8AgGWgHv8AdSLR/CihVaDTJY7MkYY9Fuay6052ZY+2fftCADLoga/dZi3XpXruPwy5rOOIJ716PZ/4QUw7+bUe4A5EiD1haCvcFmot3WNaIHhkmuKW3Lq15HcrqjXBh L37xjImOpOi9Lt96ue0Q4tIBgDIA4nDwUatAPZww9PYVdaax6L lctu0xkivtlucx53sQcyBj3qE61bxkYghS7SRjJx95qkad18DL Fbkc8skx71q9hbVjUZyDvDA+oWRqjCVf7FO/wCI6sf5Qfot2uNbxJJJZYBJJJUJJBFBHCIQCIQFFBEIIG0Nn+J ZKzRmabiOre1/tXkkL2sjj7C8ivi7jQrvpHIE7p4sOLfJWK4tK6Wa1bo5yVzs4z TXWU7+Cvtr1taUr10OY9FKp2rGdNR77lROsVQkmmWmPwnAnoe9 dKd4Op/4tGq3iQN4KXGXw3MsvbX2K1OzC0VgvEwATpEe/eK84p380/K8DkcD4HFW12XqSey/zwXPjZXXcsbq0W12cny9/sqe1XgTOPvOMFGt1+v3I3x1a0DPqfRZqpXe4yDUf/S0n0EJdrjpcWq0EnA8cPNQLRaCFVVa72ySyrgMt132XOx3RbLY cA6jRnFxBaSO/E+i1***lu3UhzrTvPImTwH1Ueo/ttnitBXstKhTFKiJj5n6lxiSSqivR7U8/HPv0Vc7jo60HJaLYKjNV79GsjvcR9AVmbRJ/Ty6r0fZW6/g2cTg5/adxEjAeHqVddMZXtcpJISoyRQRQKISSCSDiEQmhOVBRQCKgIWe 2vuD47A9g/mM/wDJmo6jTvWhSQeQfCj0xwUinQ3iCMT9uSu9rLGwVjuDdJEwNY+ aPGf2Vfd1WDpPqORPpmutntZfSNVaQZ8Psrm6b7yDwDGBBx9Vw tVMOxAgnMT5jkVS2qg5uLcCsajrMrO49NsNGzVQN6jSP/a1Wn/4NjdnQpf6APReO2TaqrRMPbI4jAq7ofxKEYioOrZ9FLL/AK9E/LjlO+nqNmuSwhwIs9MRxx8N5TS5gHZAa0ZDl3Ly2htw957FOq/pTd9l1q7XWgCXUK2X5fPEqd/D9PrfWu2sAw+yyN+3zgQ0wOWAWZte1lVxMUnA8XmB4D7qqfXqv dNR3cBAHcrMfdTP801xwWbDvOxyzPRc30S474wbJjA4hpgkHLl 1SoU+z7EqS20EsAExw0Az1y18Vdbea2pWzN1/FrAvHZb2iOJ0H1W/WN2LcS5ztJj09962RVyjmSSSSwEgimoEkkkgjpwTE4KhycEGtn AKxs1zuOL+yPNJLS3SAAunwsJOHqrpljDRACh22l2Tzw8V1mH1 nkwF92M1JIwcDvNPBwWdFKcWiHDBzfyn7ei9HtN37yyt9XOWO3 24HjHqNQumhRGuec+8F0c9r/mGOhGf6pzWB5jAO/Lof6Tr0RfYI0w+xXLLB1xy0jC725zKlWayUxnHhqovwyIgnPw7 10dZXO+TTOMws8a1zie29NzBvlh6Jle/XOwJVQbK+TMzzXay2M6/qrwtTnEmQ7T3iuG40EwCY8PFNqOJERA0gk+eUqRd13OecJgZng OacWeRMpGpHDLh3LnazLhSp4u/FAOv4Rz/AG4qwvK2CmBSoCX5DkfzH6BXmyWzO5D6mLzjxgnFbmOmbdrPZ6 5/hUmt1jHrr75LR07EHNB15JUbNAUqzOgwtajG0Gpdbhlj5FRX0y DiCOq1LWAoOswOBAPXELFwi7ZVNV/XuVp+WWnliPBVle6ntyG8OX2zXO42LuISSLgksqj02EmACTwCt 7HcLjjUO6OGqubLYWsHZAHNTGMhdpgxyRLNYGsHYEc9VJNKAuq bVyW4iDUyUK2Ucu9WgpSenquVpo4joqbVQssKDb7uDgQQr19Jc KlFCPJNo7gdTJczL0VVZr/czCoN9vH8Q/8Ar3ivXLwu0PBBC882h2SLSXMHcpW3KjWpVBNMg8QNOrTko1pf xBd07J8Vn6tmcx2rXDUYHxXenfL2iHjfHHJ36pKLMW2BAkDHMk xPOUW1JzJjgJy58VVPvln5SO4KO+/PytJ6ptlpKdOnMlvcnWm+oHw6MDk3IaYnVZhtsq1MJgcAtbs3c BJBI8VNrE7Zq4ZO86STqc5XolhsW6Fxui6w0DBW5YiWuLhwRZR XdlBSG0lpAGGOhXcjCQg2n2e5PofKogN99EHUwm5Ohd4QQLRYG u+YA+qSmPppKag5taurWpAJwCoIC41CupK5HNA6mzBCozJdGok IIzqSj1KKngJj6aCqrUFBr2EOEEK9fRUd1BFlYS9tjmvmAsle+ yApiSTJwaBmTyXrV7WptFm87E5NaM3HgFhbc51Sp/MaRVd/hwTG6JO7GmuefVNRrvTG0thqj8Z7o0wS/uY4YOBw+63tgtD94bxDOMgg5Rr0WmtN1tqs3m5xmO5a1HLlXl9 zXW2k4CoyR5jHjr3r0y5rBTLA6nBHLQ8CNCqK8bnLcZBg/VRqAtFOp8SzzEAOGbXciPqpY3jdvQqVKF2axVtyX+yuIcPh1NW HXodVcbigYnBODEXDBEPYIHcm0Mj1XQjBc6aBlduq6MKLwudEx h4IOpCKSSBjQnJIIE5c2BF5RaEDk4IJICM0CgUSgaWqJa64bgB vPPytHqeA5o2m1uJ3KQl2pPys68+SVjsYZJJ3nH5nHM/YckXX1XNuaXfErHefp+Vo4ALja7pa84jEQWnUHHEK/c1cXU8UNsVabK7tCcuy5sDA8QeBBkKw2StctNJ2Yw8grC/rtM/FpjtNEFuj2flPqFRWRwbWp1WYNqSCDmCMCDhyWp2mU9xZbQWaG n3qE7Z2lNPKRP2U+/6YNM9D9FF2UdLHDgfuPorfDMd7XcDKmI7LtHDAyulkq1qXZrDf bo9uLh/UNeqtg1O3Vhvl9cqdQESDI5J8Li6zYyw7p1Gh6j6p9N5kAiD4j xQdnJrQnIIhrymVBrwTnohA5pkJLlTMYJIOkoJJFEMOaeExqei iiEAkgJC4uaXf5RrxPIcOq7IFAxrA0Q0QE5oTU9A0pbiQT0Ce2 RisY/cda9wglu9LQ0xiczPMK02lv74f8qn8xGJ4AjLyVNdLhSpVrS7H cYSOMx+y3jOts5VOtd2NqCs6m57XU3BrCKjwJYBMtmHS4wZmYT dmLza97iG7j8qrJODtHN4tJnx6xK2SYf7KN/5nS539TpJyXN1hAa5zcHsdmMy06Y9E/pnw0qMqFddr3245jPnGE+/upqw3vYSgDiiU0IrogiggY9FqTkGoG1GJJ5SQf//Z
why you no work?