PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 Gamebreakera & more

Saniaferalz
01-21-2013, 05:27 PM
So i recently bought AC III and started it, it worked fine up untill first meeting with Connor's mom (Playing as Haytham) The game freezes i cant do anything not even the PS buttom works, ithought hey maybe its the console, but it wasnt tried it on another console same thing there, i took a look at the disc and found some scratches so i returned it and got a new one, when i got it i deleted all my data, save, cache, etc. Launched the game, now it freezes in another place in the same way. A friend of mine also got the game, but got to an infinite loading screen, where he had to shut down his PS3 and re-launch now causing him to wander around forever as Desmond in the"Animus-loadingscreen".
Now my question is what is this about? Was really looking forward to the game, but i didnt even get to play as Connor! Any patches inc. soon or something?
*note* Please no answers saying its my machines fault. ITS UR GAME UBISOFT!

Mr_Shade
01-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi there,

Firstly, im sorry youre having so many issues, but thats a very odd problem, the only thing I can advise is contacting support - it maybe a save game issue, which is the problem, but rather than asking you to delete your save - best to double check with the support team first.

www.support.ubi.com

please try to give as much information as possible and if you can repeat it etc.

Saniaferalz
01-21-2013, 05:42 PM
No offense but what is there to do but to patch? ive done everythng. I will contact support but im justnwondering...

Mr_Shade
01-21-2013, 05:43 PM
No offense but what is there to do but to patch? ive done everythng. I will contact support but im justnwondering...
There have been a few patches already, however that issue you have is not very common..

so, if you really think its the game, and not your install data (possible) or the game save / disc - then support will be able to advise you of either a fix, or tell the Dev team about it.

Saniaferalz
01-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Well if u search around, this bug ia pretty common. And as mentioned above it isnt the disc, causei alrdy tried another.