PDA

View Full Version : How Can I change my nick?

dyeskej
01-21-2013, 04:33 PM
Hello boys and girls !
I would like to change my nick from 'dyeskej' for any other. How Can I do this ?

YazX_
01-21-2013, 05:05 PM
you cant.

noctowl
01-22-2013, 02:19 AM
First login. Then you should see the settings tab on the top right corner of the screen. Click it. Then on the list of options on the left you should see an option to "Edit Uplay Account". Click that option.
Now it will take you to the login screen where your account name will already entered. Just enter your password and the code word given on the screen and hit login. Now you will be able to change many things regarding your account such as email address and nickname too.

YazX_
01-23-2013, 11:59 PM
First login. Then you should see the settings tab on the top right corner of the screen. Click it. Then on the list of options on the left you should see an option to "Edit Uplay Account". Click that option.Now it will take you to the login screen where your account name will already entered. Just enter your password and the code word given on the screen and hit login. Now you will be able to change many things regarding your account such as email address and nickname too.NO, there is no nickname, your nickname is set based on your username and you cant change it and also you cant migrate your games to other account. so you got stuck with this nickname.

Saurabh001
01-24-2013, 06:03 AM
First login. Then you should see the settings tab on the top right corner of the screen. Click it. Then on the list of options on the left you should see an option to "Edit Uplay Account". Click that option.
Now it will take you to the login screen where your account name will already entered. Just enter your password and the code word given on the screen and hit login. Now you will be able to change many things regarding your account such as email address and nickname too.

There is no such option to change nick name. you have to create new account. thats it.

https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/en/pc/ac3/profile/view-templarcard/img/c23bd6335d5cde83ba4dd22a0e5681f1.png

noctowl
01-24-2013, 12:03 PM
NO, there is no nickname, your nickname is set based on your username and you cant change it and also you cant migrate your games to other account. so you got stuck with this nickname.

by nickname I assumed he meant his username,my bad.

Saurabh001
01-24-2013, 05:57 PM
by nickname I assumed he meant his username,my bad.

Uplay Username and nickname is same.