PDA

View Full Version : [Offtopic] Moh

Execrate
01-21-2013, 03:14 PM
I left GRFS months ago because I got tired of waiting in empty siege lobbys. I asked them to lower the player count to start a game and got ignored so I left. I had enough people to keep rooms going but the dev team refused to help. I wasted $20 on DLC I never got to play. Anyway I went to MOH and if anyone want to join me it is $20 this week at Target. Even if you just play the story it is worth it. The maps are some of the best out of all shooters I played. Public I will even join a respawn match to shoot you a couple times LOL later.........

PublicVermin
01-21-2013, 04:03 PM
I left GRFS months ago because I got tired of waiting in empty siege lobbys. I asked them to lower the player count to start a game and got ignored so I left. I had enough people to keep rooms going but the dev team refused to help. I wasted $20 on DLC I never got to play. Anyway I went to MOH and if anyone want so join me it is $20 this week at Target. Even if you just play the story it is worth it. The maps are some of the best out of all shooters I played. Public I will even join a respawn match to shoot you a couple times LOL later.........

And not a *swear word removed* was given. Go to their forum.

Execrate
01-21-2013, 06:02 PM
bad day?

PublicVermin
01-21-2013, 07:00 PM
bad day?

I love football, and am in Massachusetts..... It's gonna be a bad WEEK lol

Execrate
01-21-2013, 08:57 PM
They moved it to off topic LMAO Still got over 100 views....... What ***** treament of fans. SIEGE IS UNPLAYABLE WITH A PLAYER COUNT OF 8 TO START A MATCH!
At this point 1VS1 is needed until people realize they can play again without sitting in lobbies..... I will be buying GRFS2 Used because of their lack of support....

JustHatched
01-21-2013, 09:14 PM
They moved it to off topic LMAO Still got over 100 views....... What ***** treament of fans.

LMAO, it wasn't moved, just marked cuz that's what it is. I figure it is good treatment since most forums remove any content promoting competing sites and/or products. I know I do on most of my forums.

Execrate
01-22-2013, 12:44 AM
Game is dead they don't care they already got our money.

PublicVermin
01-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Game is dead they don't care they already got our money.

you know i can't help but call you things that aren't allowed on here when you say this! However, i do agree with you when you say certain game modes (takedown, decoy, siege to name a few), DO need a lower player count. I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED TAKEDOWN.

Deftallica
01-22-2013, 03:28 AM
Eh. The last MoH game left a bad, bad taste in my mouth.

MaddenUser
01-22-2013, 03:40 AM
MOHW is a good game, once they fix the mic issue totally i will love it. this is the only thing holding it back. add me to play sometime, i must warn you tho... ive been known to attend a Health Club on occasion.

PublicVermin
01-22-2013, 12:52 PM
MOHW is a good game, once they fix the mic issue totally i will love it. this is the only thing holding it back. add me to play sometime, i must warn you tho... ive been known to attend a Health Club on occasion.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/101/781/Y0UJC.png

Execrate
01-22-2013, 02:41 PM
I saw that post before you got to it but knew you would love it....

I had to train at a HC when I worked in boston because that was all I had near my hotel but work is like a gym anyway.

reaper1032
01-22-2013, 09:41 PM
So you came back to these forums to b!tch about a game no one cares about?

Execrate
01-23-2013, 12:36 AM
Yes I browse the internet from time to time do you have a problem with that?

I can by to see if they fixed the issue yet I could get some games going if they did.
I hot a rainbow and graw room on weekends It would be nice to add GRFS into the mix.

gobi42
01-23-2013, 12:41 AM
got to agree with the op mohw is the closest game your to find to grfs(only in the sense its a tactical shooter) It's a good game could use more players thats for sure

meathead_79
01-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Yeah, just wish MOH was a TPS, I really hate FPS, its like going into a batlefield wearing blinders. TPS is really the best solution, as it best simulates peripherial (sp?) vision, which is roughly 180 degrees.

Execrate
01-23-2013, 06:14 PM
I like 3rd person better but fps is just like real life are you wearing blinders? You just need to look around a little more. It helps stop corner camers or at least gives them less of an advantage IMO

Untila new game comes out that is 3rd don't miss out.... 3rd is becoming more and more a way of the past.

There is a 3rd person spectator moh camera view on my youtube page it looks amazing. I started a topic asking if they could add the option but I doubt it.

smilecry
01-27-2013, 05:21 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/101/781/Y0UJC.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS would have been funny as hell if it couldn't be thrown back at this forum's slim pickens

smilecry
01-27-2013, 05:40 PM
I saw that post before you got to it but knew you would love it....

I had to train at a HC when I worked in boston because that was all I had near my hotel but work is like a gym anyway.

well actually he is trying to see if some of you guys can open up a little and try some other games now I will say this and it is true some of you on here don't want to play other games be leave me was just like some of you but decided to not be Ridged or close mind to other things who knows you might just like it, now I defiantly can say this off of reading this thread you guys hate people that leave a game for something else which is totally wrong given this games circumstances as to how player counts drop dramatically over a five month period not even close to a year, some of you on this forum need to grow up and you can take how ever you want at least on other forum's there is a amount of respect to one another and try not to bash others but I for got it's a game oh wait that the point GAME have fun with others now I play almost any and every game and have fun doing it that is one along with other reasons just stated I am not hear and spend more time on other respectable forum's where this rarely happens peace so long and will only see y'all on the GRFS:NEXT battle field so long I'M OUT.

pb0yd1
01-27-2013, 08:36 PM
smiley ,bit harsh m8 , ive seen the videos , these guys are definitely open mined :) ??

Execrate
01-28-2013, 01:44 AM
I did not leave the devs and support left us..... They did not lower the player count and it was to hard to get a match going. I never played the 2 dlc packs I bought on siege because of lack of support from "the team". I played them once on respawn just to get to see them but completly got ripped off beauce I could not play them in the mode I like.
'

MaddenUser
02-02-2013, 05:41 PM
it was fun while it lasted... RIP MoH