PDA

View Full Version : Crossbow second location

McR3LLiK
01-21-2013, 06:52 AM
Alright so I died and crossbow is gone...according to the computer monitor thing in the safe house, I can find a new one in Victoria memorial green park. I have literally searched the small area for over an hour and it is not there. In fact, I cannot seem to find ANY resources that are supposedly in this area, no bolts, no med packs nothing that the safe house computer says is here. Please help if possible.

Jago-Vs-Fulgore
01-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Your crossbow should be in ur survivors back pack. If you died a 2nd time before retrieving it from your survivor then you've lost it for good on the current data your playing on. Time for a restart and hey enjoy it because once you've beaten Normal mode & survival mode on 1 life like i have you'd wish there was more to the game that you could be doing. To bad you cant play Multiplayer with other online guest.

McR3LLiK
01-21-2013, 08:13 PM
Yes I died twice so backpack was lost, however that does not mean the crossbow was lost for good. In the safe house, there is a computer that accesses all those cameras you hack throughout the game in different areas. Items, weapons and ammo randomly generate in these areas and the computer tells you what items are where and right now the computer shows there is a medpack, bolts and a crossbow in green park but as I stated in the first post, I have searched e areas and its not there.

Jago-Vs-Fulgore
01-21-2013, 11:31 PM
Yes I died twice so backpack was lost, however that does not mean the crossbow was lost for good. In the safe house, there is a computer that accesses all those cameras you hack throughout the game in different areas. Items, weapons and ammo randomly generate in these areas and the computer tells you what items are where and right now the computer shows there is a medpack, bolts and a crossbow in green park but as I stated in the first post, I have searched e areas and its not there.

Oh i see. Well there's only so many times you can check the safe houses areas over and over again before realizing well crap its gone despite what the monitors say. No love lost and you should move on because in all actuality its suppose to be gone anyways since you died the 2nd time reaching your survivor. Need any tips getting threw it let me know i've went threw on Normal and survival modes already on 1 life. > http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/748382-S-g-a-Beats-Zombie-U-survival-mode