PDA

View Full Version : The tyranny of the king washington ?

Napolechuga
01-20-2013, 06:02 PM
i have the season pass but nothing was in there besides the Hidden Secrets that screwed my music. So, Ubi really made me pay for something that they not yet realease? When does it comes out? some speculated date?

SixKeys
01-20-2013, 06:29 PM
The Tyranny DLC is supposed to come out Jan 29th. Of course, whether we will actually receive it on that date is another question...

Napolechuga
01-21-2013, 02:30 AM
The Tyranny DLC is supposed to come out Jan 29th. Of course, whether we will actually receive it on that date is another question...

and with how many issues, jesus, my faith in Ubi is getting looooooow

migha89
01-21-2013, 03:04 PM
With any luck, this time the graphics will disappear along side the music...

deerejon
01-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Ahhh..so this isnt out yet? I bought it, they sold it and I couldnt figure out why I couldnt get any missions...DOH....

Razrback16
01-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Have they still not fixed the "broken music" caused by The Hidden Secrets DLC? I'd love to download that DLC, but I won't until everything is patched.

migha89
01-22-2013, 01:35 PM
No fix yet. I doubt it will ever get fixed... This is just sad

YayaTourette
01-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Ahhh..so this isnt out yet? I bought it, they sold it and I couldnt figure out why I couldnt get any missions...DOH....

It seems you haven't understood the concept of the season pass: it is way to buy all upcoming DLC together at a discount. It compares to a magazine subscription. While two out of five are actually out already, the reming three that compose "the tyranny--" are yet to come...

Regards,

Frank

Napolechuga
01-22-2013, 05:07 PM

It's not a minor issue, we have to give Ubi some time. But, i say again, it's not a minor issue. I will start killing people in Q2 if the problem isn't fixed. Or just demanding my money back, yea, that's better.

GalakFyarr
01-22-2013, 05:58 PM

My current hope is that when a new DLC is released, this will add a new DataPC_DX11_4_dlc.forge, which will make the other one useless.

Revan-Risinger
01-23-2013, 07:43 AM
I heard that the DLC is going to be here at the end of the month as well as a new patch.

Anykeyer
01-23-2013, 07:49 AM
My current hope is that when a new DLC is released, this will add a new DataPC_DX11_4_dlc.forge, which will make the other one useless.

Yes. its possible that a new file will simply override some broken scripts. Its also possible they will repeat this bug. Oh, I hope not. As a deluxe owner I can live without DataPC_DX11_3_dlc.forge, but this one would be so bad...
You gave me an idea about renaming/changing dates of DataPC_DX11_2_dlc.forge file (from that silly westpoint dlc)

Bobbtom
01-23-2013, 08:18 AM
I heard that the DLC is going to be here at the end of the month as well as a new patch.

Fat chance, I bet for PC it's going to be a week late again, which makes no sense considering how the console version has to go through weeks of the certification process.

migha89
01-23-2013, 12:10 PM
Fat chance, I bet for PC it's going to be a week late again, which makes no sense considering how the console version has to go through weeks of the certification process.

Haha already brought that up one and the forum manager shot me down saying they need to test it on MANY different rigs and that takes longer time. That I find highly untrue though, because in that case we wouldn't have the annoying music bug, now would we!

Bobbtom
01-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Haha already brought that up one and the forum manager shot me down saying they need to test it on MANY different rigs and that takes longer time. That I find highly untrue though, because in that case we wouldn't have the annoying music bug, now would we!

Ha, good point. Let's also see something here, testing on these "supposed" many PCs would probably take less time than the certification process. Not to mention that this DLC will be announced as "3 hours per episode" and in reality be 40 minutes. Just like the 13 minute additional hour of gameplay for the hidden secrets pack.

Napolechuga
01-24-2013, 01:08 AM

Oh, the lack of issues and great performance of AC3 is the proof that they test it a lot. *sarcasm*