PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's Journey

Aphex_Tim
01-20-2013, 01:42 PM
Weirdest thing going on. I somehow can't play Desmond's Journey anymore on Ps3. Whenever i enter the portal the loading screen just freezes up (that weird loading noise just keeps playing) and usually when it starts up it "resets" my screen and asks me again to confirm 3D mode; then i can start the level. But now it just turns off my TV... And when i turn it on it just turns itself off again.
Resetting my Ps3 doesn't work, playing in 2D doesn't work, taking out and cleaning the disc doesn't work... Has anyone else encountered this weird problem before?

Dan Pen 97
01-20-2013, 01:51 PM
Weirdest thing going on. I somehow can't play Desmond's Journey anymore on Ps3. Whenever i enter the portal the loading screen just freezes up (that weird loading noise just keeps playing) and usually when it starts up it "resets" my screen and asks me again to confirm 3D mode; then i can start the level. But now it just turns off my TV... And when i turn it on it just turns itself off again.
Resetting my Ps3 doesn't work, playing in 2D doesn't work, taking out and cleaning the disc doesn't work... Has anyone else encountered this weird problem before?

I think the best thing to do is to. Talk to the support team about this. And they will help you a bit more about this if you need. Help i'm here to help you as well :)

Aphex_Tim
01-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Wow, okay, it somehow fixed itself but left me with another bug; one that i've encountered before and quite pisses me off...
The music just doesn't play anymore in Constantinople. Instead the music of Constantinople only plays on Animus Island. Pretty game breaking imo to play AC:R without background music and the only way to fix it is to delete my current save file and start all over again.
Godd*mnit, i was playing through the entire AC franchise and already finished AC1, AC2, AC:B and quite a big chunk of AC:R, now i have to start AC:R all over again. Pretty much ruins the immersion.

I keep hearing people complain about bugs and glitches in AC3 but i've encountered far more bugs in AC:R than AC3. How come we hear nothing about that?

Dan Pen 97
01-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Wow, okay, it somehow fixed itself but left me with another bug; one that i've encountered before and quite pisses me off...
The music just doesn't play anymore in Constantinople. Instead the music of Constantinople only plays on Animus Island. Pretty game breaking imo to play AC:R without background music and the only way to fix it is to delete my current save file and start all over again.
Godd*mnit, i was playing through the entire AC franchise and already finished AC1, AC2, AC:B and quite a big chunk of AC:R, now i have to start AC:R all over again. Pretty much ruins the immersion.

I keep hearing people complain about bugs and glitches in AC3 but i've encountered far more bugs in AC:R than AC3. How come we hear nothing about that?

Has i seemed to work yet then?