PDA

View Full Version : New games to buy?

EzioPravar
01-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Which games will you be buying in 2013? Which ones would you recommend?

Th3Aw3som3On31
01-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Tomb Raider, New AC (if there is one). Not sure about any others...

Dan Pen 97
01-20-2013, 01:52 PM
I will get the new AC game ( if it comes out ) Wich will be good i hope.

xboxauditore
01-20-2013, 02:01 PM
GTA 5, Bioshock Infinite and that's about it, Most games aren't very appealing to me anymore

Sushiglutton
01-20-2013, 02:45 PM
I'm curious about Anti Chamber. It's a 3D-puzzle game that bends the laws of physics that is set to release 31/1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT2VlffrSMg

Oh and obv Metal Gear Revengance. Platinum is an amazing developer when it comes to gameplay design and over the top action :)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONT6-8B94Y

ajl992008
01-20-2013, 03:21 PM
guys he said in q1 so between jan to march, for me I'm not 100% picking any title up i will wait for reviews because i'm not a fan of any of the series of games coming out in that time, but all the games look great, i am very likely to get MG:rising but not sure on anything else tbh.

montagemik
01-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Metal gear rising - Perhaps , like the idea of Raiden - but not sure if it will just be Afro samurai mechanics in flash graphics. Repetitive hack & slash everything & cut people up.

GTA V = Definately , looks like a return to old GTA style (not gta iv )
Aliens Colonial marines = Definately ( But Please don't be another Alien donkey ) .

TangentialShark
01-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Definitely Bioshock: Infinite. The Bioshock games from Irrational are known for their amazing stories and breath-taking locales so expect top-notch gameplay and storytelling. In addition Infinite is a standalone game so you DO NOT have to have played Bioshock 1 or 2 to understand this one.

lothario-da-be
01-20-2013, 08:38 PM
The new ac, watch dogs ( if it comes out this year), the last of us,DMC devil may cry,gow ascension and of course modern warfere 4! ( for those who don't realise it, the last one is a joke)

SuperLoboMau 25
01-20-2013, 11:39 PM
I don't know. I would like GTA V, Bioshock, Last of Us, God of War. It's hard choose.

Legendz54
01-21-2013, 03:02 AM
The last of us, Dead space 3, new AC if there is one.

AssassinVenice
01-21-2013, 03:15 AM
GTA V, The Last of Us, TOMB RAIDER, and tons of DLC that may come out for games like Mass Effect and ACIII.

Black_Widow9
01-21-2013, 03:36 AM
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Tomb Raider

You said the first quarter otherwise I'd add some more. ;)

CalgaryJay
01-21-2013, 06:45 AM
Ridiculously pumped for GTA V.

I can't believe I've waited for and played TWO AC titles in the time since the first GTA V trailer. It needs to hurry up & be spring already so I can play this game, been waiting way too long.

I-Like-Pie45
01-21-2013, 06:51 AM
The Last of Us.

Comes out on my birthday, hopefully I can scrap up the funds for a preorder soon. Wish making money IRL was as easy as in AC.

ajl992008
01-21-2013, 12:28 PM
anyone got any recommendations of games that are action adventure? games similiar to an extent to ac or POP but i'm willing to try something new, I just need some new games lol.

Sn1p3r-28
01-21-2013, 04:10 PM
I guarantee there will be no new AC game in Q1. Q4 if at all.

EzioPravar
01-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Never mind. add all games that you will be buying. :D
And nobody is recommending any.. :|

SleezeRocker
01-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Sadly im not working at the moment, so can't really be spending for games T_T.
But for Q1 of interest are:
Dead Space 3 -Late christmas gift from dad, so getting by amazon
Aliens- Looks neat but I think I can wait for a price drop
Crysis 3- Same as Aliens
Metal Gear rising-My close neighbor friend is buying the CE so when he done ill borrow it from him
Sly Cooper 4-Aliens,Crysis 3*
Gow of War Acension- I put down 25$ for the CE so hopefully I may have enough to pay it off by march
New Tomb Raider- One of my other friends is buying it so when hes done ill borrow it off him.

As for later on im looking forward to:
Injustice Gods AMong US- Put down 1/2 already for the CE so im excited for this one! (just wish we had a steel case with the game..)
The Last of Us- This game looks REALLY great but I highly doubt i'd have $ by then so i may have to wait for a sale
Bio Shock I- Im not really into Bioshock but both my close friends are buying so I may just borrow it from one of them
Potential new AC game

That's all I can think of

anyone got any recommendations of games that are action adventure? games similiar to an extent to ac or POP but i'm willing to try something new, I just need some new games lol.

You have PS3 or x360? I dont have X360 so I personally can't really tell you about any Ac/Ad title for it

I think Dead Space 3 (Multiplatform) can count. Its definately got (scary yet cool) Action, and you adventure though space and spaceships and fight for survival. Oh and DS3 has coop so if you got a friend, you can rip Necromorphs (The Alien/zombie's) together. Its a cool series, I recommend playing DS1-2. they're fairly cheap now like 15-20$ (used-New) though DS@ mulktiplayer sucks so you can pass on buying it new ;)

The new Tomb Raider (Mulltiplatform) looks really good. Kind of gives me the impression of Uncharted mixed with Metal Gear 3 Snake Eater . Exploring and survival stuff

God of War Ascension (PS3) is PS favorite Ac/Ad. If you into Greek mythology and merciless ripin N' shreddin then GoW(A) is for you. (It has a pretty neat story and FYI GoWA is a prequel to the entire GoW series)

kuled2012
01-21-2013, 06:52 PM
last of us
watch dogs
gta v
tomb raider
ac3.5
good year for gamers