PDA

View Full Version : Battles in ac3

lothario-da-be
01-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Would you give ac3 a higher score if the battles were done like this?: Connor speaks to Washington just before the battle and Washinton asks Connor to search the enemy scouts to kill them so they can't locate the bluecouts fast. This will give the bluecoat reinforments time to reach the main army.You search and kill all the scouts exept one, he can escape and the redcoats arrive a bit later. Some general dude asks if Connor wants to use the Cannons, and you shoot as much redcoats down before the bluecoats can see the wites of their eyes.The real fight starts now, You fight now along with the bluacaots.the first lines retreat and regroup with the rest of the army. This gives Connor some time to go to Washington.And he asks Connor to kill the 2 enemy generals. Now you have complete freedom. While the battle starts again you can choose to fight your way through the redcoats to reach their generals but this is very hard and only real skilled players will survive this.Or you sneak behind the enemy lines.But afther you kill the 1st general the redcoats flee with the 2nd general.Connor returns to Washington and a tragic cutscene starts.Connor tells Washington he killed one general and Washington demands Connor to go afther the second before he gets reinforcements.But Connor sees all the dead and wounded and wants to help them.Washington says that if he doesn't kill the general fast a lot more people will die.But Connor as stubborn as always starts with helping the wounded.As player you now have to drag some people to the doctors. And afther that he goes afther the 2nd general.You have again complere freedom fight or sneak the him and kill him. Connor has to flee for all the redcaots now.Afther a hard escape sequence you return to Washington.Battle done.Your thoughts?and sorry if my English was bad.

lothario-da-be
01-20-2013, 07:44 AM
lol, i feel stupid when i make such a big post and nobody gives a reaction. Was it realy that bad?

EllisEverTellYa
01-20-2013, 09:40 AM
lol, i feel stupid when i make such a big post and nobody gives a reaction. Was it realy that bad?I'm going to be honest with you, yes.

Sturnz0r
01-20-2013, 06:33 PM
i finally saw teh ac3 cinematic trailer... that would be pretty badass if we could take on that mission

like aside from the story.. go down to virginia and help turn the tide kind of thing; go in against a whole encampment of troops and take down all of the officers in an allotted amount of time, or rush head-on against a battallion(?) of redcoats