PDA

View Full Version : [PC] loyalty unlocks

sharkdrutt
01-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Loyalty unlocks for PC Is there any news about that? On the multiplayer thread nobody is answering... I guess the console players are too busy...just ignore the PC problems and just make new useless posts...to let the PC post die...

TheMarnit
01-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Ubisoft is "looking into it"

Anykeyer
01-19-2013, 08:06 PM
As always

Black_Widow9
01-20-2013, 01:26 AM
As soon as we have information about the Loyalty Unlocks we will let you know. ;) We haven't forgotten whatever you might think.

SixKeys
01-20-2013, 11:37 AM
As soon as we have information about the Loyalty Unlocks we will let you know. ;) We haven't forgotten whatever you might think.

If you haven't forgotten, then how about actually keeping us up-to-date on the progress? The PC players are getting ignored at every turn, so we have to flood the MP forum with threads like this every week because there's no-one reassuring us that this is still even being worked on. We know how forgetful Ubi tends to be when it comes to fixing things if they're not constantly reminded (ACB patch, anyone?) and then blaming the fans for not complaining enough because "we assumed the problem had solved itself since no-one was sending support tickets anymore".

ALL we're asking for is to BE INFORMED. Even if you have nothing new to report, the very LEAST you could do is post a weekly update telling us where we currently stand. Just a simple "the team still hasn't located the problem but they are working on this" would be enough. The silence is what's driving us crazy.

Warblers
01-20-2013, 01:04 PM

As usual, the same sentence, again and again...
If you were really working on it, it should be available now, 2 month and nothing ? Change your Dev then.

Black_Widow9
01-21-2013, 02:58 AM
If you haven't forgotten, then how about actually keeping us up-to-date on the progress? The PC players are getting ignored at every turn, so we have to flood the MP forum with threads like this every week because there's no-one reassuring us that this is still even being worked on. We know how forgetful Ubi tends to be when it comes to fixing things if they're not constantly reminded (ACB patch, anyone?) and then blaming the fans for not complaining enough because "we assumed the problem had solved itself since no-one was sending support tickets anymore".

ALL we're asking for is to BE INFORMED. Even if you have nothing new to report, the very LEAST you could do is post a weekly update telling us where we currently stand. Just a simple "the team still hasn't located the problem but they are working on this" would be enough. The silence is what's driving us crazy.
I definitely get what your saying.
At this time we don't have an update for you and that's what I was trying to say in my last post. Unfortunately as you can see from the post above this one, even when we answer it doesn't necessarily mean anyone believes us. I'm sorry I used the same sentence but there is only so many ways one can word things.
When we do have information to share I promise we will let you know.

You can also keep track of this issue by following this thread: ;)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/737889-Loyalty-Unlocks-coming-out-today!?p=8805169&viewfull=1#post8805169

For the Multiplayer aspect of the game, this thread is updated regularly with issues they are working on in the MP Forum.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/728146-The-Dev-Tracker-Thread-(Updated-Jan-15th)

Warblers
01-21-2013, 11:51 AM
I definitely get what your saying.
At this time we don't have an update for you and that's what I was trying to say in my last post.

And that's the problem. For 2 month now, you keep saying this that "the dev are working on it, they are aware, ETA asap"

So, normally, you may be able now to tell us

Why it is taking them so long ? The root cause ?
The ETA ?
Their progression in % ?

Just tell us something that give us the impression that you're really working on it, and not "there's nothing to update"
Because saying that there's nothing to update is a lie.

Maybe there's nothing to update on Ubi side, but on your customers side, there's plenty information you can at least share with us, in order to calm us.
You didn't share any information with your customers, and that is not normal, unless you're just not working on it.

YazX_
01-21-2013, 05:03 PM
I dont get why you guys keep reporting stuff, its the same whether you post it or not "Devs are aware" and no progress at all nor communication from anyone, then forums mods came and tell you to report to support in which they do nothing but forwarding it to Devs then mark your issues as resolved. so after 5-6 months, you MIGHT get it. but always know that "Devs are aware" not because they want to be aware and fix issues but because support forwards issues to them.

Warblers
01-23-2013, 03:10 PM
So, still nothing to say ?

Warblers
01-28-2013, 09:59 PM
1 week and you can't even say something about what i've said Black_Widow9 ??

bolz87
01-28-2013, 10:28 PM
We haven't forgotten whatever you might think.
HA-HA-HA, really funny

Black_Widow9
01-29-2013, 12:52 AM
1 week and you can't even say something about what i've said Black_Widow9 ??
At the moment I have nothing new to report to you guys. There is no detailed information for me to disclose. They are however looking into it.

Warblers
01-29-2013, 02:27 AM
At the moment I have nothing new to report to you guys. There is no detailed information for me to disclose. They are however looking into it.

Like i said, you didn't report any news to us, so even your oldest news is a new news for us
You can't say, after 2 month, that there is nothing new to report
Show me then the last news you or an other guy told us, and "the dev are aware" is not a news.

YazX_
01-29-2013, 05:07 PM
you said what "Loyalty pack", hahahahaha.

do you think ubisoft would acknowledge any loyalty towards PC gamers!!!

Devs are aware of the problem, give them some time to investigate and fix -around 6 months- and it might be released after that time.

spectatorx
01-29-2013, 06:47 PM

This is not Picasso's painting, they should stop looking into it and should finally do something about it. Same about all other reported bugs, especially about weird performance widely known as "fps issue".

mr_doom1987
01-29-2013, 07:41 PM
Maybe Ubi will fix it... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI&feature=youtu.be&t=2m11s)

Ferrith
01-30-2013, 05:13 AM
This is not Picasso's painting, they should stop looking into it and should finally do something about it.

That was hilarious! You literally threw me off my chair laughing. :D Thumbs up!