PDA

View Full Version : Direction of the series -Spoilers-

Sanctus91
01-18-2013, 10:55 PM
After the end of AC 3 what direction will the franchise wiill go in your opinion?I really hopped this one would be the last one storywise it started with revelations , even now i see that game unecessary . I really hoped a proper ending , resolving the templar assassin conflict, this ending sets something , will Desmond somehow survive or a plot twist of this naure , i just can't see a good direction starting with this ending

Razrback16
01-19-2013, 09:40 PM
I would imagine Desmond's soul / presence will reside in that machine in NY that he touched and the Assassin's will now look to a new protagonist on a new quest. I'm glad the franchise will continue because it's frickin' awesome, but I'm not happy with them finishing Desmond off. I liked his story, and was hoping to start playing more as him mixed in with the animus historical play as well since he was finally a badass like Ezio / Connor.

I would imagine whoever the new protagonst is will have a genetic link to Desmond and we will continue as Connor in France. At least I'd like to continue as Connor -- I suspect he'll head to France for the French Revolution where we will ultimately have to kill Napolean and / or King Louis the XVII. I just hope they build some personality into Connor.

YazX_
01-19-2013, 11:10 PM
Direction of "Devs Are Aware"