PDA

View Full Version : just what i knew would happen, ignore the problem

h2fsaliva
01-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Funny how i create a rant thread about the fps and numerous problems with your game, say im glad I've never given you a penny, and its automatically i pirated the game? LOL. Aint that just like ubisoft...
I left open several possibilities, I could have gotten it as a gift, in a bundle, who knows....playing a friends account... DON'T ASSUME YOU KNOW ANYTHING, BECAUSE YOU DON'T. IF YOU DID THIS PROBLEM WOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED WITHIN THE WEEK FOLLOWING RELEASE. WHAT THAT TELLS ME IS THAT UBISOFT'S TEAMS ARE GARBAGE. FAR CRY 3 WAS ALRIGHT ILL GIVE YOU THAT, STORY WISE, NO, BUT GRAPHICALLY IT WAS ALRIGHT, UNLESS YOU COMPARE IT TO OTHERS IN ITS CLASS, THEN IT TOO LOOKS LIKE GARBAGE AGAIN. LOL thank you Mr. Shade for banning my accound forever, without any proof i actually pirated the game.

please ubisoft, just stop making games if you cant keep up with your competitors.

Sandcracka
01-18-2013, 07:00 PM
Funny how i create a rant thread about the fps and numerous problems with your game, say im glad I've never given you a penny, and its automatically i pirated the game? LOL. Aint that just like ubisoft...
I left open several possibilities, I could have gotten it as a gift, in a bundle, who knows....playing a friends account... DON'T ASSUME YOU KNOW ANYTHING, BECAUSE YOU DON'T. IF YOU DID THIS PROBLEM WOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED WITHIN THE WEEK FOLLOWING RELEASE. WHAT THAT TELLS ME IS THAT UBISOFT'S TEAMS ARE GARBAGE. FAR CRY 3 WAS ALRIGHT ILL GIVE YOU THAT, STORY WISE, NO, BUT GRAPHICALLY IT WAS ALRIGHT, UNLESS YOU COMPARE IT TO OTHERS IN ITS CLASS, THEN IT TOO LOOKS LIKE GARBAGE AGAIN. LOL thank you Mr. Shade for banning my accound forever, without any proof i actually pirated the game.

please ubisoft, just stop making games if you cant keep up with your competitors.

I wish somebody would ban Ubisoft's account. They're pirating more than the rest of the community!

h2fsaliva
01-19-2013, 02:42 AM
exactly.

GalakFyarr
01-20-2013, 12:07 AM
Funny how i create a rant thread about the fps and numerous problems with your game, say im glad I've never given you a penny, and its automatically i pirated the game?

Well, how exactly would you have FPS problems on a game you gave no pennies to (aka didn't buy)? Or is it a habit of yours to complain about problems about games you don't have?