PDA

View Full Version : I want my money back and you owe me a new ps3 controller!

brendachristian
01-18-2013, 04:39 PM
So yeah, just bought this game and tried to play it, I'm in the theatre and I make my first climb and reach a door, wich I have to pick to advance, and here's where the frustration started, turn the left stick, ok... turn turn turn then I see the message turn the right stick, ok turn turn hey he flicks back, have to do it again, ok agin then after a while it sais tap R1

I have bad bones (a genetic disorder) and metal plates in my arms, that movement alone of keeping the stick in place and then trying to tap R1 repeatedly is painfull enough but then my guy keeps spazzing out and I have to do it again and again and again and again right untill the point where I threw my controller at the tv (and luckilly missed or I'd have contacted a lawyer to see if I can force you to buy me a new tv for not leaving a frustration alert on the game packaging)

Annyway, seeing how I can't even get passed the first instance of the game and am allready frustrated beyond belef, I feel ubisoft should pay me back, AND you should refund the ps3 controller that is now cracked.

Whom should I contact to give my personal information for retrieving a refund?

Also you made me yell at my 3 year old daughter when I took my frustration out on her when she asked me a random question right at the moment when my dude spazzed out.

We get plenty frustration from life and the current crisis as it is, games should be a way to escape the frustration not add to it

UrDeviant1
01-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Lmao.

pb0yd1
01-18-2013, 04:53 PM
If anthink makes you rage , its time to get new hobby or do alone .
Was whith u 100% till rage at kid , if i was you i would eminent that type off admission .
Duel shock you can feel at the point off lock so theres slight bit give.

OriginalMiles
01-18-2013, 04:56 PM
No... they don't owe you anything.
Just get anger management.
Or learn to play the game.

ACfan443
01-18-2013, 04:56 PM
I understand and respect that you've got a genetic disorder and find that particular feature difficult to overcome, however the rest of the stuff that you're complaining about in your OP is utterly ridiculous.
You bought the game, you threw the controller and you yelled at your daughter, not Ubisoft, they don't owe you anything.

montagemik
01-18-2013, 05:38 PM
So yeah, just bought this game and tried to play it, I'm in the theatre and I make my first climb and reach a door, wich I have to pick to advance, and here's where the frustration started, turn the left stick, ok... turn turn turn then I see the message turn the right stick, ok turn turn hey he flicks back, have to do it again, ok agin then after a while it sais tap R1

I have bad bones (a genetic disorder) and metal plates in my arms, that movement alone of keeping the stick in place and then trying to tap R1 repeatedly is painfull enough but then my guy keeps spazzing out and I have to do it again and again and again and again right untill the point where I threw my controller at the tv (and luckilly missed or I'd have contacted a lawyer to see if I can force you to buy me a new tv for not leaving a frustration alert on the game packaging)

Annyway, seeing how I can't even get passed the first instance of the game and am allready frustrated beyond belef, I feel ubisoft should pay me back, AND you should refund the ps3 controller that is now cracked.

Also you made me yell at my 3 year old daughter when I took my frustration out on her when she asked me a random question right at the moment when my dude spazzed out.

We get plenty frustration from life and the current crisis as it is, games should be a way to escape the frustration not add to it

If you pardon the PUN .................. GET A GRIP !!!! . :rolleyes:

dJ.P0N3
01-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Ask your relatives to do it.
There's only one such place in all the game when you need to do it in order to progress further, so it won't make such a deal

Jarek23
01-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Lmao.

^^^

ajl992008
01-18-2013, 05:50 PM
All I can say is.....cool story bro

seriously it's not ubisofts fault you have anger management problems....

SleezeRocker
01-18-2013, 05:51 PM
If you go up to Ubisoft for refund, this is alll you'll get as a response: (skip to 0:29)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acFt1lQ7Kqs&feature=player_detailpage#t=10 s

brendachristian
01-18-2013, 05:51 PM
I understand and respect that you've got a genetic disorder and find that particular feature difficult to overcome, however the rest of the stuff that you're complaining about in your OP is utterly ridiculous.
You bought the game, you threw the controller and you yelled at your daughter, not Ubisoft, they don't owe you anything.

I searched arround, and I'm apparently one of many who got frustrated by the lockpicking, so Ubisoft may not have thrown my stuff arround, but the frustration caused by their programming is directly responsible so I can hold them responisble, it's not like the game's packaging held a warning that this game could lead to intense feelings of frustration.

I simply can not get past that door, it hurts too much on my wrist, maybe I can include discrimination against the handicapped or plain physical and psychological torture of the disabled in my complaignt.

And yes I should get my money back, I had no idea that there where sequences that a not 100% healthy person can not overcome. There should have been some sort of warning on the game.

I feel verry much cheated out of my money

UrDeviant1
01-18-2013, 06:03 PM
I searched arround, and I'm apparently one of many who got frustrated by the lockpicking, so Ubisoft may not have thrown my stuff arround, but the frustration caused by their programming is directly responsible so I can hold them responisble, it's not like the game's packaging held a warning that this game could lead to intense feelings of frustration.

I simply can not get past that door, it hurts too much on my wrist, maybe I can include discrimination against the handicapped or plain physical and psychological torture of the disabled in my complaignt.

And yes I should get my money back, I had no idea that there where sequences that a not 100% healthy person can not overcome. There should have been some sort of warning on the game.

Hmmm. Not sure If serious, or genuinely believes this Is Ubisofts fault.

SaintPerkele
01-18-2013, 06:06 PM

My god, it's just this one thing. You got a daughter, so you obviously have other people in the house who could do this small part for you. Discrimination against the handicapped? Are you serious? Would a guy without legs sue a shoe company because their shoes are discriminating people without legs? Well, supposed we're not talking about America, obviously. You seem to have no understanding of the law system in general and in all honesty, you sound like a very dislikeable person. Yelling at your 3-year old daughter because you can't beat a part of the game? Get some anger management, the poor child.
I understand that a genetic disease can be hard, but it gives you no right whatsoever to act like a spoiled kid. Ubisoft don't owe you anything whatsoever. But you owe your daughter an apology.

ze_topazio
01-18-2013, 06:07 PM
You need to smoke some weed and chill out because you sound like a very nervous dude.

pirate1802
01-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Lmfao!!!

misterB2001
01-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Lmfao!!!
This x10. If OP can't work a controller then its just plain unlucky for him.

ajl992008
01-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Omg this thread is GOLD lololol

UrDeviant1
01-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Wait I have an Idea. When you've got the 2 sticks In position, use your chin to tap the button! It's genius! and nobody need get sued. Win win.

pirate1802
01-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Omg this thread is GOLD lololol

Same. Had my day's fill of laughs. Thanks OP. xDDD

ajl992008
01-18-2013, 06:26 PM
This is worse then that thread that someone made where they said "I wonder the testicle "......op ur not going to get your money so just drop it

pirate1802
01-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Wait I have an Idea. When you've got the 2 sticks In position, use your chin to tap the button! It's genius! and nobody need get sued. Win win.

Roffel!! I just imagined someone doing that. Brilliant! ;)

Assassin_M
01-18-2013, 08:19 PM
You owe your daughter an Apology, friend....

Do that, and maybe someone here can sympathize.....I said maybe

pacmanate
01-18-2013, 08:24 PM
This is absolutely hilarious! Well done OP!

SaintPerkele
01-18-2013, 08:57 PM
This is worse then that thread that someone made where they said "I wonder the testicle "......op ur not going to get your money so just drop it Don't say anything you can't take back! The testicle is still the most legendary thread on this forum!

ajl992008
01-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Don't say anything you can't take back! The testicle is still the most legendary thread on this forum!Yeah I still remember that thread it was so funny, but this is funny too because the op genuinely thinks he is owed something by a company for braking his own stuff!

Free_Hidings
01-18-2013, 10:29 PM
Assassin's Creed 3: Only for hardcore, physically fit pain loving extremist gamers.

massmurdera_666
01-18-2013, 11:27 PM
For a second there I checked all my controllers to see if any were broken because this sounds like my wife when I try to get her to play a game that isn't on the NES-no offense to all the female gamers out there-and I have a 3yo daughter.Ubisoft doesn't owe you a DAAAAAMN thing, if anything Ubi should report your *** to Child Welfare for yelling at your kid because of a game. And you are whats wrong with the law in the United States, Gloria Allred would probably take your case because your a chick and you became somewhat violent with your child, and as we all know gaming is a hot topic nowadays. Should I sue Microsoft because I have a bad back and can't play with a Kinect?

zerocooll21
01-19-2013, 12:28 AM
Pissing pants laughing OMG hahahaahahahaahha

FirestarLuva
01-19-2013, 12:58 AM
You owe your daughter an Apology, friend....

Do that, and maybe someone here can sympathize.....I said maybe

This.

RinoTheBouncer
01-19-2013, 10:10 AM
I don't think we should laugh at the story, however, I don't think any gaming company can predict what problems you might complain from. I don't have any problems doing such button pressing sequences but I don't prefer them very much, yet on the other hand, (with no kind of insult intended at ALL) but there are people with different kind of disorders starting from simple ones ending up with color blindness, paralysis and complete blindness, so Ubisoft cannot possibly tailor it's games for all kind of players. I'm so sorry and I hope a relative can help you continue.

wackywaffles2
01-19-2013, 01:36 PM
*reads entire thread* i....i have no words....

BATISTABUS
01-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Please, please, PLEASE tell me this is a joke. The lock-picking system in AC3 is the best in any video game EVER. It's easy to understand and satisfying.

InfectedNation
01-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Well.... uh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Seriously I'm starting to wonder why games companies bother with age ratings, when my 13 year old friend is more mature about this game than a parent.People who use "anger problems" as an excuse to act stupid deserve broken controllers.EDIT: WHY CAN'T I WRITE IN PARAGRAPHS ANYMORE????? **** YOU UBISOFT FORUMS.

Turul.
01-19-2013, 04:33 PM

I hope you are a troll. Ubisoft owes you nothing. Being unhappy with the game is one thing but no one forced you to break your controller. Also yelling at your daughter and blaming it on Ubisoft? Seems like youre not mature enough to have kids in the first place.