PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV ideas

jerzu97
01-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi I was wondering. Maybe Assassin's Creed 4 should have a customisation section. It would let the player make the assassin look like what he/she would want it to be. No need to change the skull structure but maybe facial hair, skin color, hair color. And maybe for the multiplayer you would come up with new gamemodes, soundtracks , whole new abilities. Maybe a Co-Op singleplayer for online and spare screen. I think it would be a massive success. And how about you could have your very own character to play in AC multiplayer then just copy the npc with the models the players have in the lobby, then maybe for contested kills should be like a button smashing type of thing (but I doubt it will be good for the game) like a struggle the pursuer streches his hiddenblade while the player tries to pull the hand away from his throat. And make the kills like in AC III singleplayer much more different animations so the player wont get bored . Even these small changes would lead to very high sells in my book. I've dreamed about this game I'm describing and please leave me feed back if you liked my ideas.
-Nothing is true, Everything is permitted {>
https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/en/ps/ac3/profile/view-templarcard/img/431030af93bfc8052e84cebebd55cee1.png

Meowkittens
01-18-2013, 04:44 PM
There would probably be some limitations in order to prevent players from creating characters that look exactly like civilians. But, customization options would be nice.

muny21
01-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Please for the love of all things make the default action run. So tired of having finger cramps holding down the run button. You run more than 90% of the time if not more. Make it happen ubisoft.

jerzu97
01-18-2013, 05:32 PM
I mean the civilians would be the same character model as you are playing. Like they would all be identical, like in the other AC MP it had the NPC bots dressed up as the character models. Did you get my point?

jerzu97
01-18-2013, 05:34 PM
@muny21 I don't know that it would be a good idea. remember the game is about being stealthy you only need to run when you are escaping someone or chasing.

muny21
01-18-2013, 05:40 PM
@muny21 I don't know that it would be a good idea. remember the game is about being stealthy you only need to run when you are escaping someone or chasing.

I guess you have not played the game yet. You run everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. Yea fast travel is nice between places to reduce the running a bit but when you are not on a mission you have to run to the mission giver. Run to the general area of the target. Stealth kill. Then run away.

And why would it be a bad idea. You just hold the button when you want to walk. Just like you do now when you run. Or at least give us an option to choose between the two defaults for the people that love to hold the run button such as yourself. But for me, I hated holding the button the whole time I was playing the game. Even had to switch between fingers just to eleviate some of the cramping.

By the way, also make the horse default the run button as well. Have to hold the run button for the horse too. So for, like I said, about 90% of the game you have to hold the run button.

jerzu97
01-18-2013, 06:08 PM
I guess you have not played the game yet. You run everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. Yea fast travel is nice between places to reduce the running a bit but when you are not on a mission you have to run to the mission giver. Run to the general area of the target. Stealth kill. Then run away.

And why would it be a bad idea. You just hold the button when you want to walk. Just like you do now when you run. Or at least give us an option to choose between the two defaults for the people that love to hold the run button such as yourself. But for me, I hated holding the button the whole time I was playing the game. Even had to switch between fingers just to eleviate some of the cramping.

By the way, also make the horse default the run button as well. Have to hold the run button for the horse too. So for, like I said, about 90% of the game you have to hold the run button.

If that is such a major issue why don't you change the run button to something else in the controller options? And they changed it so you don't need to hold 2 buttons to sprint. In AC 3 you only have to hold one button to sprint. But if it still makes your fingers cramp. There's nothing I can do.

muny21
01-18-2013, 06:14 PM
If that is such a major issue why don't you change the run button to something else in the controller options? And they changed it so you don't need to hold 2 buttons to sprint. In AC 3 you only have to hold one button to sprint. But if it still makes your fingers cramp. There's nothing I can do.

LOL! Are all forums just about arguing. Even if I changed the button to some other button, I would still have to hold it down the whole time playing. Go play the game then come make threads about ideas. As it is clear you have not played the game yet since you seem to think you only have to run a small percentage of the time playing.

This is why I don't post in forums. When will I learn......when?!!!

EDIT: By the way, I thought this was an idea thread for the next assassin's creed game, not let's make a game only for jerzu's wants and needs. :rolleyes:

jerzu97
01-18-2013, 10:01 PM
LOL! Are all forums just about arguing. Even if I changed the button to some other button, I would still have to hold it down the whole time playing. Go play the game then come make threads about ideas. As it is clear you have not played the game yet since you seem to think you only have to run a small percentage of the time playing.

EDIT: By the way, I thought this was an idea thread for the next assassin's creed game, not let's make a game only for jerzu's wants and needs. :rolleyes:
these were just ideas I'm not saying I" I demand you to make this" I'm just telling my opinion of a perfect AC game. No need to get all dramatic and ****.

jerzu97
01-18-2013, 10:03 PM

And I was just trying to help dude, I'm not implying that your comment was stupid because it clearly seems to be a problem for you. And it's good that you make these updates if you are lucky some guys from ubisoft might see it.

AltairCBM
01-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Jerzu, it's cool dude. You posted a legitimate forum post and he came onto your OP with a completely random subject and complained about it, then pinned it on you for defending yourself. You don't have to answer to anything, don't worry about him.

jcoyle_hull
01-21-2013, 11:08 PM
Hey i had a few ideas for the next game ... let me know if you think they would work well or not or if it would be something more people would want then just me.

1. LOCATION - Ancient Carthage as the new location? It was huge, varied, has a lot of history with Rome and Hannibal and also is not somewhere that has been explored in modern culture!

2. LIBERATION VARIATIONS - Always bugs me when you liberate an area from templar control or in AC3's case from the british rule and then there is still templar/british wandering about in the now liberated area? Maybe in the next game once you have liberated said area from there big fort or main base they should go into kind of rebel mode, they occupy a few hideouts/buildings and to completely rid them you need to rather kill ALL gaurds (so you would get an amount left in that area in the corder of the screen) or you can destroy their hideouts (make them varied like cellars, church's, taverns, underground bases, camps (which some you would have to gather intel to find)) also you could have the combination of killing there remaining captains to further weaken there rule. JUST MORE VARIED IM GETTING SICK OF GOING IN KILLING THE BOSS AND BURNING THE PLACE!

3. CHOOSE YOUR SIDE - To me its seemed a hell of a lot like ubisoft are telling us that templars and assassins are so very similar just with one difference one is about freedom one is control (both right from certain perspectives) so how about the next game you begin by choosing a side? Then which ever side you choose the opposite side there would be a main character who opposes you through the whole game basically doing what you would do in their shoes.

MasterAssasin84
01-22-2013, 12:34 AM
From what i hear ubi are planning more coop modes but i feel that putting more flexibility for customisation will rock the very foundations of Assassins creed, i am not saying completely rule it out but if it is introduced then ubi should place limits on what the player can and can't do because AC is all about developing the main characters story and their place in the Assassin order rather than people creating a character to suit their needs.

Escappa
01-22-2013, 12:45 AM
I would like to be in roman ages with the game begin like this: Julius Ceasar is a friend of the assassins and therefore gets murdered by the templars who steals a POE in Ceasars possession. So you get the mission to find and kill all the templars that were involved in the murder and take back the POE. With Brutus being the big bad of this game, even if the AC wiki said he's an assassin, but that isn't an "official" site.

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/058/8/6/roman_assassin_full_color_by_acreide-d4r5t35.jpg

MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE!!!

ze_topazio
01-22-2013, 01:33 AM
Caesar was a templar and he was killed because of that.

slade109
01-22-2013, 02:45 AM

By the way, also make the horse default the run button as well. Have to hold the run button for the horse too. So for, like I said, about 90% of the game you have to hold the run button. um don't mean to burst your bubble or anything, but the game isn't 90% running if you're playing it correctly and i'm 99.99% sure run will never be the default action in the ac series. I mean I know when I get in my car I don't want to put in my keys and start traveling at the highest speed possible and have to adjust when i'm over the speed limit. :/

Jollydevil
01-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Im going to go out on a limb here and say... World War one.
For some future game.
Not quite the time where firearms would make assassinations useless, and could be a nice twist. In addition youve got Franz Ferdiand/ Gabriel Princep, Two entirely different regions to visit (East, west front), and some fun new stuff to work with (Artillerly, trenches, bombed out cities, etc.).

I-Like-Pie45
01-22-2013, 06:34 AM
If they're going to do another game where it's warring factions (like AC3's Patriots and Redcoats) there needs to be a separate notoriety system for each faction.

Cause it's kinda funny when the Patriots start trying to kill Connor because he gained notoriety by killing Redcoats, even though he was sorta doing their job for them.

Snakbarr
01-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Hey i had a few ideas for the next game ... let me know if you think they would work well or not or if it would be something more people would want then just me.

1. LOCATION - Ancient Carthage as the new location? It was huge, varied, has a lot of history with Rome and Hannibal and also is not somewhere that has been explored in modern culture!

2. LIBERATION VARIATIONS - Always bugs me when you liberate an area from templar control or in AC3's case from the british rule and then there is still templar/british wandering about in the now liberated area? Maybe in the next game once you have liberated said area from there big fort or main base they should go into kind of rebel mode, they occupy a few hideouts/buildings and to completely rid them you need to rather kill ALL gaurds (so you would get an amount left in that area in the corder of the screen) or you can destroy their hideouts (make them varied like cellars, church's, taverns, underground bases, camps (which some you would have to gather intel to find)) also you could have the combination of killing there remaining captains to further weaken there rule. JUST MORE VARIED IM GETTING SICK OF GOING IN KILLING THE BOSS AND BURNING THE PLACE!

3. CHOOSE YOUR SIDE - To me its seemed a hell of a lot like ubisoft are telling us that templars and assassins are so very similar just with one difference one is about freedom one is control (both right from certain perspectives) so how about the next game you begin by choosing a side? Then which ever side you choose the opposite side there would be a main character who opposes you through the whole game basically doing what you would do in their shoes.

1) I don't think enough is known about Carthage. The Romans raised the city to the ground and salted the earth as well as destroying all art and written evidence of the culture.

2) Have you played Far Cry 3? The game becomes a bit dull after you take out all of the enemy outposts as there's no more action to be had.

3) Brilliant idea, but I don't think it would be great for a game that has ongoing story arcs.

ze_topazio
01-23-2013, 06:08 PM
1) I don't think enough is known about Carthage. The Romans raised the city to the ground and salted the earth as well as destroying all art and written evidence of the culture.

Looked something like this:

http://nawaat.org/portail/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/carthage_carte.jpg
http://www.archaeology.ugent.be/carthage/carthagepunic.jpg
http://math.arizona.edu/~dido/katum.JPG
http://www.paulnaumanmedia.com/portfolio/piece_04/images/carthage02.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MTeoymf-ahw/TQE3Np5J-AI/AAAAAAAAAd0/MSX1qnjdRyQ/s1600/carthage+harbour+2.jpg

During the roman times
http://bullrunnings.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/carthage01.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6MIk4g_xkJ4/UKvMzEONt5I/AAAAAAAAmf0/KEAvME0eJLk/s1600/carthage.jpg

Snakbarr
01-23-2013, 08:06 PM
Taken from Wikipedia.

"The historical study of Carthage is problematic. Because its culture and records were destroyed by the Romans at the end of the Third Punic War, very few primary Carthaginian historical sources survive. While there are few ancient translations of Punic texts into Greek and Latin, inscriptions remain on monuments and buildings discovered in North Africa,[4] the main sources are Greek and Roman historians, including Livy, Polybius, Appian, Cornelius Nepos, Silius Italicus, Plutarch, Dio Cassius, and Herodotus. These writers belonged to peoples in competition, and often in conflict, with Carthage.[5] Greek cities contested with Carthage for Sicily,[6] and the Romans fought three wars against Carthage.[7] Not surprisingly, their accounts of Carthage are extremely hostile; while there are a few Greek authors who took a favorable view, these works have been lost.[8]"

Although I suppose it presents a blank canvas for the story to grow..

itsamea-mario
01-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Great wall of chine, roger rabbit, 20oz of paprika a spark plug and two happy goats.