PDA

View Full Version : AC3 - Can't climb down into pantheon

plf1973
01-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi I can't climb down into the pantheon in the follow the money mission. I try to get onto the yellow foot/handholds by holding down the drop button but he just falls to the floor and dies. I watched someone do it on youtube and they said to drop too, but my guy won't do it. Is their a special technique or another button I should be using?

Thanks in advance.

kedor
01-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Push drop button, and once he let go of the edge, release button, and press direction key toward the wall/ledge, he will grab next edge automatically.

They changed it in AC3. I hope its what you are looking for. But i am not sure if i remember Pantheon in ac3 ;D

Abeonis
01-20-2013, 04:15 AM
Hi I can't climb down into the pantheon in the follow the money mission. I try to get onto the yellow foot/handholds by holding down the drop button but he just falls to the floor and dies. I watched someone do it on youtube and they said to drop too, but my guy won't do it. Is their a special technique or another button I should be using?Thanks in advance.I assume you mean either Brotherhood or Revelations, as there is no Pantheon in AC3.

Ferrith
01-20-2013, 04:52 AM
It's the mission from AC:Brotherhood, when Ezio tries to find the Banker.