PDA

View Full Version : What was most nostalgic for you?

IronEagl3
01-18-2013, 08:15 AM
I've beaten AC3 for almost a month, and I hadn't felt anything after it, until today. I was just finishing up my sync to 100%, and I've reached 99%. All I gotta do now is make my recruits full assassins. But I was thinking to myself "Wow...I'm almost done..." and I got a bunch of mixed emotions inside of me. I started to think back of when I was playing the story missions, but what was weird was that I wasn't thinking of Connor's section of the game, but of Haytham's. His sequences and his character were more interesting to me. Connor's part was really depressing and dark. Also, before I bought AC3 for myself, I played as Haytham on my friend's PC...that probably played an effect on my likings for the beginning more :P

But out of all the games in the series, which one was the most nostalgic, and if a specific part, which one?

Assassin_M
01-18-2013, 08:33 AM
AC I

Battle of Arsuf....

montagemik
01-18-2013, 04:09 PM
AC-R Ezio discovering Altairs final resting place in the library ............Gave me a strange sense of respect for them both somehow .

Locopells
01-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Venice during Carnevale.

IceHot100
01-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Federico and Ezio climbing the buildings in AC 2 at the beginning. Loved that moment!

IronEagl3
01-18-2013, 05:01 PM
AC I

Battle of Arsuf....

Lol I would've just said that mini song that plays every time you finish a view point sync or collect a flag. I felt like I was actually achieving something haha

IronEagl3
01-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Federico and Ezio climbing the buildings in AC 2 at the beginning. Loved that moment!

For me in AC2, the most nostalgic thing ever is going to the tallest building in Venice while "Tour of Venice plays" . 1:30 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftpqEaS3198), whenever that climax finishes when I reach to the top of the building, I get chills down my back. Epic to say the least (not to sound gay or anything)

ajl992008
01-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Ac1: Altair vs al Mualim

ac2: Federico and ezio on top of the tower in the opening scene, and when ezio first puts on his assassins robes

acb: attack on the villa and siege of Vienna

acr: I can't pick one, to me acr was so amazing that I can't pick any 1 moment

ac3: all of Connors assassination targets, all the amazing conversations he had with his targets when he assassinates them.

PandaPuff86
01-18-2013, 06:32 PM
AC1 - Battle of Arsuf and when Altair sees the Apple for the first time.

AC2 - Too many to pick but the one that sticks out is Federico and Ezio on top of the church.

ACB - Too many to pick but I'd go with the big cliffhanger at the end with Juno, Desmond and Lucy.

ACR - Ezio meets Altair.

AC3 - Too many to pick but I'd say the plot twist between Washington and Connor told by Haytham is the best.

pirate1802
01-18-2013, 06:55 PM
AC1 - Altair and Al-Mualim's fight, the first view of Damascus over the hills.

AC2 - Climbing the tall building with Federico as the AC logo appears, "Tour of Venice" playing as I explore Venetian rooftops, really gives me the chills every single time, as the poster above said, and Carnivale.

ACB - Not many.. infiltrating the Castello.

ACR - Return to Masyaf as Ezio (the starting), First steps in Istanbul, the endgame when Ezio "meets" Altair.

AC3 - Entering Boston as Haytham, as the "Welcome to Boston" track plays, that woman falls down and the child makes off with an apple, ..First view of the Frontier as young Connor as he makes his way to Achilles's home, the death speeches of every single target, Connor's return to his village when he finds it empty and just an old man by the fire, and lastly that evacuation day scene.

****, so any nostalgic moments in this series, long live this awesome franchise..:)

straty88
01-18-2013, 09:08 PM
AC1: Entering each of the three cities

AC2: The 1st assassination once you enter Venice, I got to play it at the Eurogamer expo & I've loved it ever since.

ACB: Cristina missions

ACR:
AC-R Ezio discovering Altairs final resting place in the library ............Gave me a strange sense of respect for them both somehow .

AC3: The conversation between Connor, Haytham and Washington. The battle of Bunker hill & Chesapeake bay.

SixKeys
01-18-2013, 11:24 PM
AC1: The sound when you pick up a flag.

AC2: Desmond and Lucy escaping from Abstergo.

ACB: The moment when Ezio steps out of the farmer lady's house in his new robes and gazes at Rome ahead of him. Always makes me excited 'cause I can't wait to start exploring the city.

ACR: The scene where Alta´r and Al Mualim are talking about Alta´r's father. Cas Anvar sounds so much like Philip Shahbaz there, it's ALMOST like having these two characters back the way I remember them from AC1.

AC3: The moment when Desmond goes back into his old room at Abstergo. I wanted to just stay in that room and reminisce. :)