PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up!

darkhorizon11
01-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Whats up fellas. I finally bought FB today, I've had IL2 for awhile now and figured now that it was only 20 bucks i could spare a couple of pizzas and get it. SWEET STUFF HOLY CRAP! One thing though.... don't tell me they tease me and only let the AI fly Mustangs? And if they have a Mustang where are the Libs and 17s is there a patch for that? Since I just bought it which ones should I download? Can I just get 1.22 or is there a previous one(s) I need first?! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

darkhorizon11
01-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Whats up fellas. I finally bought FB today, I've had IL2 for awhile now and figured now that it was only 20 bucks i could spare a couple of pizzas and get it. SWEET STUFF HOLY CRAP! One thing though.... don't tell me they tease me and only let the AI fly Mustangs? And if they have a Mustang where are the Libs and 17s is there a patch for that? Since I just bought it which ones should I download? Can I just get 1.22 or is there a previous one(s) I need first?! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

tenmmike
01-27-2004, 10:14 PM
go here go straight from box to 1.22(the 116 mb file) ya get a stang ..ai b-17 ..youl see http://www.3dgamers.com/games/il2sturmovik2/

http://images.ar15.com/forums/smiles/anim_50cal.gif U.S INFANTRY 1984-1991

Udidtoo
01-27-2004, 10:16 PM
P-51 is flyable in the FMB and QMB for Forgotten Battles. Addon coming soon will feature the B abd C as well.

If your flying the out of the box FB then use the 1.21 for the box version, then patch to 1.22.
BTW, 1.21 is huge if your on dialup start the download , then paint your house or rebuild a transmission.
I always get a very good patch at 3D gamers.

I always have just enough fuel to arrive at the scene of my crash.

Udidtoo
01-27-2004, 10:19 PM
My bad, follow tenmikes advice. I don't think he is on Thera-flu, I am........choo choo, nite train leaving for la la land all aboard

I always have just enough fuel to arrive at the scene of my crash.