PDA

View Full Version : Broken Nine Man's Morris on the Homestead?

CixMac
01-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Alright, I've been doing this for an hour, and I'm pretty sure something broke the game (patch perhaps?). I've tried EVERYTHING to win this, and before anyone says it, yes I know it's on Expert or whatnot. I've even tried to use Youtube videos and some program that is meant to help you beat it. Everytime I come close, the game will not ALLOW me to make a move that would allow me to win the game! This is infuriating! I have to coins in a row and have the opportunity to move one over to take the opponents' coin, and it REFUSES me. This is ABSURD. I can't believe you would attach an achievement to something like this!

montagemik
01-18-2013, 04:55 AM
Can't do it within an hour = BROKEN .:rolleyes:

Try getting yourself down to only 3 pieces left - then just like the AI , you can move any piece - anywhere on the board .

Tried for an hour = You've hardly tried at all i'm afraid . keep practicing . .

Assassin_M
01-18-2013, 04:58 AM
Can't do it within an hour = BROKEN .:rolleyes:

Try getting yourself down to only 3 pieces left - then just like the AI , you can move any piece - anywhere on the board .

Tried for an hour = You've hardly tried at all i'm afraid . keep practicing . .
I dunno, man...

He says the game wont allow him. Maybe it`s a glitch...

CixMac
01-18-2013, 05:19 AM
That's my point, I had enough coins and spaces that I SHOULD"VE been allowed to take one of his coins, but no. I even used that external java script program that try and ensure the win, but no. It won't LET me move my coins to the places that would allow for me to win.

montagemik
01-18-2013, 05:29 AM
That's my point, I had enough coins and spaces that I SHOULD"VE been allowed to take one of his coins, but no. I even used that external java script program that try and ensure the win, but no. It won't LET me move my coins to the places that would allow for me to win.

You've tried for 1 HOUR .
You've tried Cheating using an online program .

What you haven't done is try learning how to actually play it or saying how many pieces you have left or how many the Computer has left .
A Video of your GLITCH would be useful .

Not understanding how to play the game yourself & still expecting to win in only an hour is ridiculous .