PDA

View Full Version : Goin fer a hat trick.......

Rogue Agent 035
01-18-2013, 12:23 AM
Six consecutive full walkthroughs of AC3 before TOKW's release on the 29th, but was curious as to how to pull off the double kill animation where Connor jams his pistol in one guards mouth an kills the guard behind him by blowin out the back of guard #1 head? I've tried everything I can think of, actually pulled it off a time er 2 but wasn't payin much attention as to how I did it. I remember Esco mentioned that every animation is consecutive to a certain buttton motion, just not sure how this is done on the XBox 360, any advice?

Thanks so much in advance...

Rogue Agent 035

MT4K
01-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Double kills are done by pushing towards the next enemy and holding the tool button during a kill chain.

Kill 1st guard.>Push towards 2nd guard>Hold Tool Button>Kill 2nd and 3rd Guard if they are close enough for the double kill to happen.

As far as i'm aware you can't activate a specific animation and it just depends on the position of the enemy guards at the time or is just randomly chosen. Could be a bit of both.

Rogue Agent 035
01-18-2013, 01:38 AM
Double kills are done by pushing towards the next enemy and holding the tool button during a kill chain.

Kill 1st guard.>Push towards 2nd guard>Hold Tool Button>Kill 2nd and 3rd Guard if they are close enough for the double kill to happen.

As far as i'm aware you can't activate a specific animation and it just depends on the position of the enemy guards at the time or is just randomly chosen. Could be a bit of both.

Thank ya kindly sir...., yeah, I figured they were random , an achieved a 12 kill chain numerous times, just been seein what seemed ta be the same animations over..., an over..., an over again, an though just maybe there was a way of pullin off a different animation manual so to speak..., oh well, it is what it tis..., thnx again :cool: