PDA

View Full Version : Any news about the patch or something?????

johnC1198
01-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Anyone from ubisoft we want to know i stop playing waiting for this patch.

montagemik
01-17-2013, 01:08 AM
Well with a clear in depth explanation of what the heck you're talking about - I'm sure ubisoft are busy working on your exact wanted solution . ( No really - glad you mentioned it ) :o

prince162010
01-17-2013, 01:13 AM
we want new patch plzzz ubi :(

montagemik
01-17-2013, 01:17 AM
I Want a new Ferrari UBI . Pretty please . :cool:

Assassin_M
01-17-2013, 01:22 AM
I Want a new Ferrari UBI . Pretty please . :cool:
Stop smoking and you`ll get your ferrari

C0smodictator
01-17-2013, 12:43 PM
Honestly i had stop playing too for a moment, i was really pissed of about those messages that kept popping up about shard of eden etc and the dual holsters bug, but they fixed those, the holster bug not completly though, cause when u change outfit the bug is still there, but i am sure they are putting up a good effort for next patch so you only have to have some patience, dont think that by saying you will stop playing anyone will care. Most of the bugs that really annoyed me are now fixed, i just wait for the new patch maybe to fix the dual holster completly and the quiver bug and i will be more than happy

Assassin_M
01-17-2013, 12:48 PM
dont think that by saying you will stop playing anyone will care

UrDeviant1
01-17-2013, 07:13 PM
The game Is riddled with bugs and little annoyances, get used to It. The time they spent developing the game obviously wasn't enough for a game this size.

slade109
01-17-2013, 09:33 PM
am I the only one whose game doesn't glitch up that much, other than the holster thing with outfits changing my game doesn't seem to be all too glitchy anymore and even when it was it didn't drive me insane because they hardly happened and when it did it was like lol weird and I was over it. Maybe it's because I was such a fan of saints row the third and that game is hella glitchy lol

I mean I was a little surprised to see the glitches after coming from the other games being seemingly glitch free to me, but ac3 also felt like a different game to me with the newer features they added :P

Megas_Doux
01-17-2013, 10:19 PM
am I the only one whose game doesn't glitch up that much, other than the holster thing with outfits changing my game doesn't seem to be all too glitchy anymore and even when it was it didn't drive me insane because they hardly happened and when it did it was like lol weird and I was over it. Maybe it's because I was such a fan of saints row the third and that game is hella glitchy lol

I mean I was a little surprised to see the glitches after coming from the other games being seemingly glitch free to me, but ac3 also felt like a different game to me with the newer features they added :P

Me too, I have not experienced any major/frecuent bugs.........Lucky me, I guess. The only thing that really bothers me, is the absence of background music during freeroam.

montagemik
01-18-2013, 05:34 AM
Stop smoking and you`ll get your ferrari

I Don't Smoke OR Drink ........If i want to kill myself i'll do it quickly ...........in a Ferrari perhaps . :p

Assassin_M
01-18-2013, 05:41 AM
I Don't Smoke OR Drink ........If i want to kill myself i'll do it quickly ...........in a Ferrari perhaps . :p
Paradox :|

If you don't smoke, then you wont get your Ferrari. To get your Ferrari you have to stop smoking, but you don't smoke...so....Yeah :|