PDA

View Full Version : DLC worth it?

DomdudeDaGreat
01-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Is the DLC worth paying 8 for, or is it just not worth it? I was just wondering as it would be nice to get the extra characters and maps, but will it just be like the mediterranian travelers pack, which was just prestige players playing AA all the time?

Cryptic Fox
01-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Is the DLC worth paying 8 for, or is it just not worth it? I was just wondering as it would be nice to get the extra characters and maps, but will it just be like the mediterranian travelers pack, which was just prestige players playing AA all the time?

yup, you're absolutely correct about the prestige players and the AA matches

If you got the cash then go for it, a word of warning though, The Highlander sounds exactly like The Strongman ._.

DomdudeDaGreat
01-16-2013, 09:21 PM
yup, you're absolutely correct about the prestige players and the AA matches

If you got the cash then go for it, a word of warning though, The Highlander sounds exactly like The Strongman ._.

Yeah ur right, the other day I was killed by the Scotsman and then he says "Feel the frost"... I knew ubisoft are a bit lazy but this was just ridiculous.

gleoite
01-16-2013, 09:21 PM
no one plays the new maps.

CC-FOX
01-16-2013, 09:57 PM
haha on pc only the boosters played on the maps : P

The_Fakehound
01-16-2013, 09:58 PM
The maps themselves are great, in both look and design. The characters are alright, nothing special. The bad news is the player pool is small and most people playing are going to be good players.

I just bought it yesterday and I'm pleased with it, though I believe Ubisoft could have handled the DLC way better. I'd say get it if you like playing a variety of modes, because you will have no idea what kind of game mode you'll get thrown in to.

DomdudeDaGreat
01-16-2013, 10:03 PM
The maps themselves are great, in both look and design. The characters are alright, nothing special. The bad news is the player pool is small and most people playing are going to be good players.

I just bought it yesterday and I'm pleased with it, though I believe Ubisoft could have handled the DLC way better. I'd say get it if you like playing a variety of modes, because you will have no idea what kind of game mode you'll get thrown in to.

Hmmm... one minute I have a guy telling me that it is all AA, then I have a guy telling me that there is a lot of variety... I think I will get the DLC netherless, cause I am curious to see what the maps are like, and the character design. I guess that AA is bareable anyway, as long as its not with the sort of people who manage to get 15k+ on AA, which to me is just impossible.

The_Fakehound
01-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Hmmm... one minute I have a guy telling me that it is all AA, then I have a guy telling me that there is a lot of variety... I think I will get the DLC netherless, cause I am curious to see what the maps are like, and the character design. I guess that AA is bareable anyway, as long as its not with the sort of people who manage to get 15k+ on AA, which to me is just impossible.

Don't get me wrong, you'll find some AA, it's just you're not going to find one game type that you can play constantly and consistently every time you try in matchmaking. For instance I love DM but there's a good chance I won't be able to play it, I did find a DM lobby today and had loads of fun it in though.

DomdudeDaGreat
01-16-2013, 10:40 PM
Don't get me wrong, you'll find some AA, it's just you're not going to find one game type that you can play constantly and consistently every time you try in matchmaking. For instance I love DM but there's a good chance I won't be able to play it, I did find a DM lobby today and had loads of fun it in though.

Alright, I don't mind that anyway, its good to get a variety of sessions in. How many varieties of each map are there? 3 or 2?

Dosenwabe
01-16-2013, 11:33 PM
Alright, I don't mind that anyway, its good to get a variety of sessions in. How many varieties of each map are there? 3 or 2? 3 variations of each map. (normal, weather, night)

montagemik
01-16-2013, 11:41 PM

YOU Already have your answer in your own question . Ubisoft thanks you for your contribution ..............................NEXT Victim please , keep it moving . :rolleyes:

DomdudeDaGreat
01-16-2013, 11:47 PM
YOU Already have your answer in your own question . Ubisoft thanks you for your contribution ..............................NEXT Victim please , keep it moving . :rolleyes:

lol, bit uncalled for

montagemik
01-16-2013, 11:54 PM
lol, bit uncalled for

Despite the saying 'Honesty is the best policy' , I often find the truth rarely goes down well . Go ahead - buy it , you might enjoy it & i might be surprised .