PDA

View Full Version : With this Washington DLC, will we be siding with some redcoats?

Jay_2750
01-16-2013, 08:17 PM
It'd be interesting to see an alliance with redcoats in the Washington DLC considering that in my personal opinion, the redcoats in the storyline seemed as an enemy and the American's were allies.
Anybody think a redcoat alliance would be cool?

TangentialShark
01-16-2013, 09:01 PM
In the DLC the 13 colonies have already been liberated of British rule and George Washington has assumed the role of president/king so I doubt any British soldiers(red coats) would remain in the U.S. unless they have a death wish.

Locopells
01-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I don't think they offered GW the crown until after the war. And while the Bluecoats were allies to begin with, don't forget that they ended up being no better...

Assassin_M
01-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I don't think they offered GW the crown until after the war. And while the Bluecoats were allies to begin with, don't forget that they ended up being no better...
Worse...They end up being worse. At least the Red Coats weren't a bunch of Hypocrites

Dan Pen 97
01-16-2013, 09:51 PM
So what will happen in the end then i do not know.

montagemik
01-17-2013, 01:14 AM
So what will happen in the end then i do not know.

IF you don't know - I suggest you keep playing , pay close attention to everything that happens storywise & you should see what we mean .