PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood: Sword/Pistol Help Please!

CamsterGuy
01-16-2013, 07:45 PM
So I've been playing brotherhood for a while and have always been using the tactic when you hold down LMB with the sword equipped to shoot the hidden gun.
However, I played the mission when you have to rescue the girl who was captured by the slave trader and you have to give the, 2500 f . After beating it, the gun icon in the upper right corner of my sword (in game, not the weapon wheel) became smaller and it doesn't display the ammo anymore, nor can I shoot it with the sword equipped, but if I manually equip it in the weapon wheel, I can use it fine. When I hold down LMB, Ezio just throws sand.
The throwing knives with my equipped knife work fine though.
Any ideas to get my gun working while the sword is equipped like it used to be? Thanks!

CamsterGuy
01-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Nobody?

ProletariatPleb
01-16-2013, 09:36 PM
You're out of ammo? did you go to blacksmith and refill yet? or loot dead bodies?

GariStz
01-16-2013, 09:41 PM
You can toggle the sword and the dagger to be used in combo with the gun/knives. Just open the weapon wheel, select your sword and click on its icon with LMB - that will equip back the gun to be used in combo with the sword (the grey icon will become white again).

Anykeyer
01-17-2013, 07:24 AM
This. You can toggle it. Also dual wielding does not work on horseback