PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed IV in 2013?

andreycvetov
01-16-2013, 06:11 PM
I was hoping if someone would tell me if ubisoft had a plan of releasing ac4 this year,or will they tell at E3?

ACfan443
01-16-2013, 06:18 PM
There will be an AC this year (definitely) but not necessarily AC4, it'll most likely be an ACB type expansion.

B_Crispino
01-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Do you know if it's going to continue the 2012 story?

B_Crispino
01-16-2013, 06:44 PM
well... 2013 now, i suppose... or something more ahead

Locopells
01-16-2013, 07:32 PM
Probably not, given the ending - they'll work it somehow, but probably won't start a new modern day storyline until AC4.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-16-2013, 07:43 PM
It would(obviously)start in December 21st 2012 with alot of radio/news going throughout the world,about the green aura shield(I am sure almost every human saw it).@Locopells,any AC game in the main series would suck hard without the modern story,if there wasn't 1,there would be no point chasing a P.O.E.

Locopells
01-16-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm not say there won't be a modern day storyline of some sort - simply that I doubt they'll start a full new on until AC4. AC3.5, if it happens, will probably be something to do with whatever the pivot points were about.

BTW, there should probably be a spoiler tag on this thread...

radicalvaz
01-16-2013, 11:26 PM
It will happen, but the real question is where. There's a rumor about the next one happening in Brazil. I think it should happen in hawai'i, because the hawai'ians have some really interesting weapons, as well as a large conflict against the british, that not many people know about. I think it would be really interesting to have one in hawai'i, as well as venezuela in the early 1800's, as that is the time of Simon Bolivar, and could be a very interesting setting for the next assassins creed. South America isn't the only option, like I said before Hawai'i would be interesting, or even the Philippines, or anywhere in Polynesia. Maybe even in America again, but during the civil war. Australia is an option as well, when they shipped over all the prisoners. There are so many options for the setting, I just hope the assassins creed team chooses a good one.

Locopells
01-17-2013, 12:20 AM
Not US Civil War, Red Dead's done that. Though there could be some intresting links with AC3 given that it basicly started because the South wanted out of the Union, to do their own thing - not unlike 100 year's earlier...

montagemik
01-17-2013, 01:04 AM
It will happen, but the real question is where. There's a rumor about the next one happening in Brazil. I think it should happen in hawai'i, because the hawai'ians have some really interesting weapons, as well as a large conflict against the british, that not many people know about. I think it would be really interesting to have one in hawai'i, as well as venezuela in the early 1800's, as that is the time of Simon Bolivar, and could be a very interesting setting for the next assassins creed. South America isn't the only option, like I said before Hawai'i would be interesting, or even the Philippines, or anywhere in Polynesia. Maybe even in America again, but during the civil war. Australia is an option as well, when they shipped over all the prisoners. There are so many options for the setting, I just hope the assassins creed team chooses a good one.

LOL You seem kind of fixated on the British being the enemy - When the AC-3 Story clearly shows at the end - Connors real troubles begin when the US gained it's independance .
Kind of a blinkered view to still see the british as Connors problem . & Connor is the next game's most likely choice as the protagonist .
History not such a strongpoint for you perhaps .

exkrima
01-17-2013, 02:21 AM
No news for now. But I guess its not AC4, or maybe AC4, Ezio's stories been raped 3 times(I will not buy anymore expansion, thats for sure learned my lesson in revelation), So Maybe another expansion and I guess most stories will be more modern days since there will be new host to introduce after desmond, or maybe it will be the AC4 with a new historical protagonist.