PDA

View Full Version : Disarm and kill 10 Jagers with their own weapons - Brawler challenge 3

Paribissee
01-16-2013, 09:30 AM
I have tried to counter and s.it but nothing is working so far.. Advice needed please?

MT4K
01-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Counter with Circle. During slow motion press X to disarm. Do this while using bare hands to steal their weapon. Then kill them

Paribissee
01-16-2013, 11:13 AM
I tried that way but maybe my timing was of with the X anyway thx

MT4K
01-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Well if you aren't using a weapon and just using bare fists. It should steal their weapon. The only reason it shouldn't work is if you had a weapon active really. Good luck though. :).

Paribissee
01-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Well if you aren't using a weapon and just using bare fists. It should steal their weapon. The only reason it shouldn't work is if you had a weapon active really. Good luck though. :).

+ When i try to counter they counter my counter??

MT4K
01-16-2013, 12:11 PM
+ When i try to counter they counter my counter??

Are you sure you're pressing the right button during the slow motion part? Trying to counter then attack will get you slapped in the face.

I believe it's circle then X to disarm on PS3... but the commands are listed on the screen anyway at the bottom right. Just counter. During slow motion while using fists press the button to "disarm". It should work.

If it's not working then you are either pressing the wrong button. Or there's something strange going on.

You're not holding the trigger by any chance are you? Just out of curiosity as that i've read in the past can cause combat issues as you don't need to hold high profile during combat in AC3.

The last thing i can think of is you're on the wrong guards. There is i believe an archetype that can't be disarmed and instead will slap you. Jagers should be wearing the green with the funky masks helmet thingies.

Paribissee
01-16-2013, 12:22 PM
whats the disarm button on ps3?

MT4K
01-16-2013, 12:33 PM
Like i said. I believe it's Circle (to parry) then X (To disarm). But commands should be listed during combat at the bottom right anyway.