PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Glitch??

Shard77
01-15-2013, 09:03 PM
So I've just completed Episode 6 and have purchased three outfits from the general store in Boston. However, when I go back to the manor, none of the outfits are displayed along the wall in the basement.

I can change the outfit I'm wearing by going to a store and selecting an outfit I've already purchased (Same with weapons), but none of the outfits are on display in the basement.

Is this a glitch?

Shard77
01-15-2013, 09:05 PM
I may have figured out the answer: are the Boston, Charleston, and Johnstown outfits just dyes for your original outfit?

I was thinking they were distinct outfits....

IronEagl3
01-16-2013, 12:57 AM
They're colors.

cobrasno1
01-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I think the special outfits (ones you receive for completing certain missions) are the only ones that display here. I don't believe the 6 "town" outfits that you purchase in the stores are included. They're just dyes. Different colors of your default assassin's outfit.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-16-2013, 04:37 PM
They're just dyes like the one's in the earlier 3 games.My favorite's Charleston or Johnstown one,the one which has Red and White combo.Looks pretty cool.

DroppedClock56
01-16-2013, 04:46 PM
They are dyes, you have to go to the store under outfits and press A to equip

Doveblood
01-16-2013, 10:12 PM
They're just dyes like the one's in the earlier 3 games.My favorite's Charleston or Johnstown one,the one which has Red and White combo.Looks pretty cool.
It's the Jamestown outfit. My favorite as well, no doubt. :D
(yeah these are just dyes for the assassin robes)