PDA

View Full Version : Anthology dlc problem

GTR DRUMSnROSES
01-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Ok so i bought the assassins creed anthology and there is a problem with the DLC codes for revelations , the lost archive is fine and the medeterenian pack is fine but the code for the ancestors pack is a duplicate for the medeterenian pack and getting help from customer support seems to be a problem , getting asked to produce photos i have already submitted , is anyone else having similar problems ??

wolsey013
01-16-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi Mate, I've had the exact same problem. The code on the Mediterranean map pack worked fine, but then when I input the code from the Ancestor's pack card, it redeemed the Mediterranean pack again!

GTR DRUMSnROSES
01-16-2013, 08:19 PM
yeah exact same for me , have you had any luck with ubisoft support , ive submitted photos etc its taken a while emails back and forth but i think im getting somewhere , take a pic of the ancestors code front and back and use this link http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15759/p/1421,2354 . hope this helps

Devil_Spooky
01-29-2013, 12:20 AM
The collection is also missing the Benedict Arnold DLC (PS3), they just told me that