PDA

View Full Version : [spoiler] ac iv

Amaan2012
01-15-2013, 08:41 AM
SPOILER ALERT!
Desmond dies in the end of AC III. So ubisoft will there be an AC IV pls i want to know wat happens to the modern hero Desmond or will there be a new guy and a new assasin or connor like in AC II brother hood and Revelations????

Pls inform me if u are makin AC IV. I want ubisoft to continue AC series. I hope ubisoft does.:)

AjinkyaParuleka
01-15-2013, 09:42 AM
SPOILER ALERT!

Pls inform me if u are makin AC IV. I want ubisoft to continue AC series. I hope ubisoft does.:)
Why should they inform you?You ain't some special guy,Ubi obviously trolled about trilogy series.We don't want a new game so fast,we'd love a patch fixing music and fps and after completing TOKW then a new game should come.Bioware had DAIII in development for 8 months before it even got announced,Ubi are probably making a new game while we speak.

Black_Widow9
01-15-2013, 09:42 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
There has been no information released regarding further games so you'll have to wait like the rest of us. ;)

spectatorx
01-15-2013, 10:24 AM
SPOILER ALERT!

I think you do not know what you wish for.... Another buggy, unusable game in series? Ubisoft, do not ****in' release any assassin's creed game more!!!! If you want to release another ac game do not release it on pc, i will not buy it because you do not know how to create PC game.