PDA

View Full Version : to sue Ubisoft, they sold me is not broken DSL, Music not playing.

maksim19871210
01-14-2013, 08:47 PM
to sue Ubisoft, they sold me is not broken DSL, Music not playing, and for 2 months did not correct
All users also apply to the court!!!!! Ubisoft does not respect us!!!!!

L_Alejo
01-14-2013, 09:43 PM
What amazes me is that they continue to sold the DLC that causes the issue, what's even more annoying is that Deluxe verson owners got the same DLC twice, one with the Deluxe itself and another one when the DLC was released, supposedly as part of the "5 upcoming DLC packs", I mean seriously, it's basicly just 4 packs, 2 if you only count the Washington one as a whole and the MP DLC that releases tomorrow (which, to add on, we DID NOT get out early access) so you could also add alot of false advertising there.

to sum it up.

-We got a broken file, which we bought, and is still being sold.
-Deluxe edition users did not recieve the early access to the MP DLC that was advertised.
-When buying the Deluxe edition we were advertised to be buying a game with the season pass included, which grants access to 5 upcoming DLCs, however the first was already in the Deluxe edition (working propperly) and then when said DLC officially launches, it breaks our games stripping away the music.
-Guess you could also throw the FPS drop in there, since it happens in the same areas for everyone, (some exceptions here and there of course) so it's not an isolated problem.

maksim19871210
01-14-2013, 10:00 PM
2 months they can not fix, ubisoft stole my money!!!

jreevo
01-15-2013, 02:33 AM
well i just dont understand it ive got quite a good pc that runs far cry 3 perfectly but ac3 has loads of graphics problems like clipping lad fps drops huge colour distrotions if i can get a print screen i will show cos im annoyed i just payed out 40 for a game that doesnt run smoothly at all after i being out for almost 2 months