PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions about Assassin's Creed

ivanhoe777888
01-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Hi all, newbie here :)

I have 2 questions about the series that bug me...

The first is from AC II (I think), when Desmond 'imagines' he is Jerusalem chasing a knight who turns out to be a woman. Who is that woman and what does that sequence mean? there isn't any mention of it afterwards

The second is when Desmond 'sees' an older version of Ezio, and remarks that Ezio returned to his villa many years later. Why? that question is left unanswered...

Would love to know if I missed out on something...

UncappedWheel82
01-14-2013, 05:03 PM
1) desmond is experienceing the bleeding effect outside of the animus and we are seeing one of Altair's children being concieved. I think it was Sef. Anyway, the woman is Maria Altair's future wife. She is the Templar who was posing as Robert de Sable in AC1.

2) Ezio returned to the villa presumable to leave the clue about the vault after he hide the Apple.

Death_Aflame
01-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi all, newbie here :)

I have 2 questions about the series that bug me...

The first is from AC II (I think), when Desmond 'imagines' he is Jerusalem chasing a knight who turns out to be a woman. Who is that woman and what does that sequence mean? there isn't any mention of it afterwards

The second is when Desmond 'sees' an older version of Ezio, and remarks that Ezio returned to his villa many years later. Why? that question is left unanswered...

Would love to know if I missed out on something...

1) It's Alta´r's eldest son, Sef, being conceived. The woman is the woman from the funeral who posed as a Templar in Assassin'c Creed I. Her name's Maria, and she's Alta´r's wife.

2) Ezio returned to his villa to retire from the Assassin Order, as he was growing too old and had developed heart problems.

sticks165
01-14-2013, 08:21 PM
1) It's Alta´r's eldest son, Sef, being conceived. The woman is the woman from the funeral who posed as a Templar in Assassin'c Creed I. Her name's Maria, and she's Alta´r's wife.

2) Ezio returned to his villa to retire from the Assassin Order, as he was growing too old and had developed heart problems.

No he didn't, he returned to the villa to leave the clue about the vault.

ivanhoe777888
01-15-2013, 02:32 PM
1) desmond is experienceing the bleeding effect outside of the animus and we are seeing one of Altair's children being concieved. I think it was Sef. Anyway, the woman is Maria Altair's future wife. She is the Templar who was posing as Robert de Sable in AC1.

2) Ezio returned to the villa presumable to leave the clue about the vault after he hide the Apple.

Ah, now I understand...I played AC I only once a couple years ago, so I didn't remember that a woman posed as de Sable.

Thanks for the info, everyone! Just finished Revelations...sorry to see Ezio's 'end of the road'