PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel these Connor's words shouldn't have been cut out of the game?

Farlander1991
01-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Hey. I've found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU
Some narration that got cut.

I'm just curious. Do you think having this in the game would benefit Connor as a character or not?

HazemYossri
01-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Hey. I've found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU
Some narration that got cut.

I'm just curious. Do you think having this in the game would benefit Connor as a character or not?

This would have been a great asset to Connor and because I didn't fully understand from where this was extracted, if this isn't included in Washington DLC, it will be a huge waste!.

Farlander1991
01-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Well, Washington DLC is an alternate timeline, I don't think it would make sense.

It's extracted from the sound files or AC3. A lot of times unused art/level/sound assets are left in games before release.

Personally, most of the emotions that Connor feels in this narration I have seen just in the look on his face when he removes the hatchet from the column in the epilogue. Which is why I think it was cut, because of that scene (a lot of voice acting is recorded before there are any cutscenes made). But I do think that the monologue itself is nice, and there are a few things that are hard to convey with 'a look in smbs face'.

Rugterwyper32
01-16-2013, 06:46 PM
That gives me an idea, what if Connor at the start of the DLC got some PoE that showed him the "what if?" scenario? Having seen how both situations end, he could come to a realization and this monologue could come in play. Or something.

creed of killer
01-16-2013, 10:01 PM
these words WILL NOT be included in the DLC's if not Ubisoft changes thing from the original game.
How do I know? I've read the book Forsaken.

These words is written down on the last two pages, thought by Conner while he burries the Key at Achillesīsonīs grave.

And I doubt that Ubisoft will make this change. It is sad that they made the desition to cut this out.

ALSO may think this is a "diffrent" ending as the says "Mother. Father. I am sorry. I have failed you both. I made a promis to protect our people". THIS IS NOT a diffrent ending/story as they missed something there. in the book it says "Mother. Father. I am sorry. I have failed you both. I made a promis to protect our people, Mother."
Connor only addresses his Mother, not both with that sentence