PDA

View Full Version : Why does it keep doing that?

GoingHaywire
01-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Everyday I log on Ps3 to play the multiplayer. Every once in a while i might get kicked form the game always at the end of the match and it says "Ubisoft features are unavailable right now, you are now in limited mode" Sure that doesnt bother me to much ill just quit and reload the game. Next thing I know im in a match......my charachters are reset. Why do they get reset? Its happened around 4-6 times now and I want to know why? Im not trying to criticize Ubisoft but is there anything they can do to stop it? It just gets annoying when I have to go back and change all 19 of my personas. Im not sure if this is just a Ps3 issue, i have heard of some Xbox players having the same issues, Ubisoft if you could fix this it would be great!

geekyperson
01-14-2013, 02:55 AM
Yeah, I have been having the same exact problem

montagemik
01-14-2013, 03:05 AM
LOL I just received my weekly (supposedly ) loyalty bonus of 2000 pts - first time its given me any credits in 5 weeks :rolleyes:

I start a game - 2 mins into it "You have been disconnected from the host " .............200 pts lost already :confused:

So in reality the loyalty bonus points are just compensation as they know long term regular players are gonna be disconnected frequently . WHY DO WE BOTHER ?

& No offence to them - but almost guaranteed to be disconnected from host if in a lobby with Spanish or French players everytime ...........Is a connection between UK - FRANCE & SPAIN TOO DANG DIFFICULT FOR UBI TO MAINTAIN ??
Only been disconnected once playing friends in Australia by comparison . it's beyond ridiculous.

EDIT 3:10am = French & spanish lobby players again ......... 7 mins in = you've been disconnected from host & i'm the only player in the match with GREEN NAT :confused:

montagemik
01-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Fantastic - Of the 2000 pts loyalty bonus i received 12 hrs ago - I'VE NOW LOST 1800 through disconnects . Loyalty = clearly a waste of time.

beewood
01-14-2013, 05:53 PM
I thought the 2000 points you get from loyality are abstergo credits and not abstergo score?

montagemik
01-14-2013, 06:31 PM
I thought the 2000 points you get from loyality are abstergo credits and not abstergo score?

Yes they are - But disconnects also lose you score too through no fault of the player other than being loyal & playing more often . .

I'll be happy to keep track of mine if anybody wants - i'll show photos of how i'm constantly screwed on both points & score . On a regular basis .