PDA

View Full Version : Killing in Bushes

Bad213Boy
01-14-2013, 12:30 AM
While you're hiding in bushes (not hay), can you make stealth kills? Maybe I haven't gotten that far into the game (Only at Sequence 2). I heard something about waiting for your blade to change color or some triangle to change color and then attack. But I'm assuming that's for hiding in piles of hay.

jenyto
01-14-2013, 04:08 AM
I've done it a few times, the target walks near by and is highlighted for the kill.
Since you're in sequence 2, there's a part where you infiltrate a fort and can kill 3 captains. One of them hangs around an open spot and the only hiding is behind boxes or bushes.
Note, when hiding in bushes, if the target comes near you while you are in it, they will detect you. So you have to do the kill before he does so.

Bad213Boy
01-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Those kills really aren't killing in the bushes. I know exactly what you're talking about. However, those seem to be killing around a corner. When you have to kill those 3 captains, I know there's one or two kills where it might look that way, but in reality your peeking around the corner and jump to kill them. Then you end up laying them on the side of the tent, or boxes, that you jumped out from. It just so happens that there are bushes right next to the corner so maybe it looks like it killing in the bushes, but it's not.

Unless there's some distinct clearing of bushes and you're able to kill someone and lay them into the bushes then perhaps it's not part of the game.

If you pick up a dead guy and place him in the bushes, do you know if other another patrol of guards will investigate, or will they just move along as if nothing happened?

Wyrewho
01-14-2013, 10:53 PM
You can definetly assassinate from bushes.
There is a mission during the BAttle of Bunker Hill where you have to approach via hidng in bushes. I killed 2-3 guards from bushes.

Bad213Boy
01-15-2013, 10:55 PM
You can definetly assassinate from bushes.
There is a mission during the BAttle of Bunker Hill where you have to approach via hiding in bushes. I killed 2-3 guards from bushes.

OK I got it. I must have been killing them outside of the bushes or something. But ya, I figured it out. Thx.