PDA

View Full Version : The best thing ubisoft did in ac3

x___Luffy___x
01-13-2013, 10:53 PM
well , i loved that there is no armor for connor in ac3 ..i hated it when they forced us to wear armor in the ac2, brotherhood and revelations and didnt even give us the option to remove it.
its the best thing in ac3 and i love it.all the default of ezio outfits were great in all his games but they ruined it with all those ridiculous armor. i know some people like the armor but they should not force all of us to wear it .. at least give an option to remove it ..
and i really hope they have that option in the future AC Games..

waiting for the patch ..hoping they release it soon .
i dont mean to offend anybody and i am not saying that ubisoft should not fix the fps issue and the other bugs , but i dont have much problem with the fps.. i get 30 to 45 in boston and about 40 to 55 in frontier on everything at max.. its playable for me and i also use sweetfx with it .. its really awesome .. id recommend it to everyone to try it.

my pc specs:

lg 22 inch fullhd monitor
i5-3550 cpu 3.30 ghz
gtx 660 ti amp edition
4 gb ram

SkidmarksDeluxe
01-24-2013, 02:16 PM
I hardly noticed the armour. I was too busy looking at what was going on in the game & not Ezio's butt.

Ferrith
01-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Ezio getting better armour, which increased his defense, made sense. Having a single piece of armour for the whole game it doesn't.

GalakFyarr
01-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Ezio's armour looked nice IMHO.

And it makes sense, he's in a lot of combat with swords, so he needs a basic form of protection.
Alta´r was kind of an exception in that sense, because he didn't seem to wear any armour (but an argument could be given that the armour in Alta´r's time would've been waaaaay heavier therefore would make it impossible to climb on buildings.

As for Connor not wearing any armour again, soldiers from that time didn't bother with armour either, guns were starting to take over the combat.

x___Luffy___x
01-27-2013, 06:54 PM
guys as i said in my post earlier that ubisoft should have given us the option to remove it also. everybody likes different things.
i personally liked all the default outfits of ezio in all his games.

Bobbtom
01-27-2013, 08:09 PM
Giving us a main menu that runs in 60 fps with no crashing.

just_luck.exe
01-27-2013, 09:23 PM
+ about armor, didnt like it in AC2 either. To be honest, i passed AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations only wearing 1 armor piece, that we had to buy on a mission)

x___Luffy___x
01-28-2013, 10:28 AM
+ about armor, didnt like it in AC2 either. To be honest, i passed AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations only wearing 1 armor piece, that we had to buy on a mission)

THIS.. exactly what i did in those games . they forced us to wear it and didnt give the option to remove it.