PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Issue

Carnja
01-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Has anyone one else had problems with there season pass? I am unable to download Battle Hardened for free it wants me to pay for it.

montagemik
01-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Has anyone one else had problems with there season pass? I am unable to download Battle Hardened for free it wants me to pay for it.

Just download the pass again from your x360 download / transaction history . I know a few on 360 had same problem with this DLC stating points not FREE as it's supposed to be. .
I keep saying everytime they add something to this game They break something else . just a sign of poor coding or poor integration.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-14-2013, 07:56 PM
It is important that Season Pass owners try to acquire DLC within the in-game menu and not the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Otherwise, they will be charged for the listed price regardless of their status with the Season Pass.

pacmanate
01-14-2013, 08:39 PM
It is important that Season Pass owners try to acquire DLC within the in-game menu and not the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Otherwise, they will be charged for the listed price regardless of their status with the Season Pass.

You tell em Mush

TreFacTor
01-14-2013, 08:47 PM
It actually says "Do not purchase this if you already have season pass" in the description on the marketplace...don't know how people are getting confused. Who would have thought that nickle and dimming the consumer would have turned into such a head ache.

Carnja
01-15-2013, 08:31 PM

I know that. I have deleted my season pass and downloaded it again via my download history a few times and it has not worked. What was the point of me paying for the season pass if the thing doesn't work at all for me

Carnja
01-15-2013, 08:46 PM
All sorted now after about the 10th time of deleting it and downloading it again

ZitPopper
01-17-2013, 08:15 AM
I'm having the same issue. I've tried deleting/redownloading the season pass. Just to clarify, when I go to the Extras, Additional Content page, should all the season pass content be available there right off, or would I have to press X to "browse the entire catalog?" I can see the content if I press X, but it has the traditional Xbox marketplace price tag on it, and I don't want to repurchase content available with the Season pass. As it is now, when I go to the Extras, Additional content menu, all that is available is the Language pack, Hidden Secrets Pack, Uplay Passport, and the Season Pass (if I don't press X).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pacmanate
01-17-2013, 11:09 AM
Okay I have the same problem. The problem is basically this. If you use the in game store all that games up is the "Hidden Secrets Pack" which states it is free for Season Pass holders, the actual "Season Pass" and the "Uplay Passport". To find the Battle Hardened Pack you have to click "Browse Entire Catalogue", where it still wants you to pay for the "Battle Hardened Pack".

AugerGod
01-17-2013, 02:47 PM
This remedy works for the Xbox 360. Insert the 2nd disc for multiplayer, at the start menu use the RB button to go to the right to News and Data. Go down and select Extra Content. Then go down and select Battle Hardened, press A to get item. All 4 new achievements will appear on your profile after download. Hopefully this will help.

ZitPopper
01-17-2013, 07:35 PM
Your approach worked, AugerGod. Thanks very much. It is most appreciated.