PDA

View Full Version : How did TWCB create the human race?

lothario-da-be
01-13-2013, 07:20 PM
How did they create the humans? I mean that sounds so much like God who created the humans. ac isn't the bible so i hope there is a kind of explanation.

UrDeviant1
01-13-2013, 07:31 PM
They are the result of a forced evolution of a pre-existing primate species.

lothario-da-be
01-13-2013, 07:56 PM
They are the result of a forced evolution of a pre-existing primate species.
What?:p

Dejan507
01-13-2013, 08:05 PM
He is correct, it kind of explains why apes are still apes and we "evolved from them". What is unclear?

lothario-da-be
01-13-2013, 08:10 PM
Now i understand, i serached on google translator, it was the vocabulary that was too hard to understand well:p

ACfan443
01-13-2013, 08:32 PM
To put it simply, they made humans from monkeys, which explains why Desmond looks like this:

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/pout.jpg

Rakudaton
01-13-2013, 09:09 PM
Actually I think it makes more sense to say that TWCB are the original Homo Sapiens and evolved as we think we evolved from a common ancestor with apes. They then produced humans using cloning, possibly using some epigenetic markers to turn off the things that make TWCB special (like the sixth sense). That way our genome would appear to be the seamless product of evolution and would also avoid us being identical to TWCB.

(If there's anyone who actually knows anything about epigenetics and wants to call bull*** on what I just said, feel free :D )

UrDeviant1
01-13-2013, 09:12 PM
Actually I think it makes more sense to say that TWCB are the original Homo Sapiens and evolved as we think we evolved from a common ancestor with apes. They then produced humans using cloning, possibly using some epigenetic markers to turn off the things that make TWCB special (like the sixth sense). That way our genome would appear to be the seamless product of evolution and would also avoid us being identical to TWCB.

(If there's anyone who actually knows anything about epigenetics and wants to call bull*** on what I just said, feel free :D )

TWCB created them from monkeys.

itsamea-mario
01-13-2013, 10:02 PM
wiv sienses...