PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed - Asia

Chris_Fresh_95
01-13-2013, 12:18 AM
Hey Guys!

I saw a fan-art of Assassin's Creed and I wanted to share it with you :p
I'd love to have the next part of AC take part in Asia. Would be great with all these buildings in asian style and the wide, beautiful nature.
Also the weapons used in asia could do very well in the game and a new asian fighting-style would be just awesome!
Maybe Ubisoft likes this idea and will integrate it into a new game? Even a spin-off would be great :3

What do you think? Write me some ideas and your opinion :)
Which weapons would you love to use? Where do you want it to take place? Which historical characters do you want to meet?

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/972/recallingbychaoyuanxud5.jpg

All rights belong to ChaoyuanXu
(http://chaoyuanxu.deviantart.com/)

Bluefire454
01-13-2013, 12:32 AM
That would be awesome. I think there was a lot of support for China/Japan when Ubisoft released that poll about a year before AC3 was released, asking which location the game should be in next. It would be something really new and different from past games. As for the time period, put it in whatever time would look like the pictures above. That's the kind of setting I imagine when I think of AC in Asia. The weapons would be different with the long swords and katanas (if it was in Japan) and the new fighting styles and that could be cool.

As for the exact location, I guess it doesn't really matter to me. Running around the Forbidden City in China sounds cool, but so does Japan with the samurai and all that. I don't know about historical figures either, the only one I can think of is Genghis Khan... I'll leave that part up to Ubisoft, just put it in Asia!! :D

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 12:36 AM
That would be awesome. I think there was a lot of support for China/Japan when Ubisoft released that poll a couple months before AC3 was released, asking which location the game should be in next. It would be something really new and different from past games. As for the time period, put it in whatever time would look like the pictures above. That's the kind of setting I imagine when I think of AC in Asia. The weapons would be different with the long swords and katanas (if it was in Japan) and the new fighting styles and that could be cool.

As for the exact location, I guess it doesn't really matter to me. Running around the Forbidden City in China sounds cool, but so does Japan with the samurai and all that. I don't know about historical figures either, the only one I can think of is Genghis Khan... I'll leave that part up to Ubisoft, just put it in Asia!! :D
Genghis Khan is technically neither Chinese nor Japanese

Chris_Fresh_95
01-13-2013, 12:40 AM

Anyway, he fought battles in Asia ;)

And if I'm not a fool he lived in the time of Altair. So maybe there could be one or two missions where you're acting together with Altair? :D By the time it would fit

Bluefire454
01-13-2013, 12:44 AM

I know that, but he was involved in Asia. So if they put the game in Asia during his lifetime, he would most likely be involved.

Chris_Fresh_95
01-13-2013, 01:33 AM
Oh and another thing, that would be great: A bamboo sword :3

DavisP92
01-13-2013, 01:40 AM
Anyway, he fought battles in Asia ;)

And if I'm not a fool he lived in the time of Altair. So maybe there could be one or two missions where you're acting together with Altair? :D By the time it would fit

If we would be killing Genghis Khan then we would be playing most likely as Altair's first born. And we already know how Genghis Khan was killed it wouldn't be as interesting, at least for me. Altair wasn't even there when Genghis Khan was killed because he was wounded. I'd rather play the part where Shao Jun (not sure about how to spell her name) goes back to china and restarts the brotherhood. Not play as her but as one of her recruits that becomes a master under her guidance.

Chris_Fresh_95
01-13-2013, 01:57 AM
If we would be killing Genghis Khan then we would be playing most likely as Altair's first born. And we already know how Genghis Khan was killed it wouldn't be as interesting, at least for me. Altair wasn't even there when Genghis Khan was killed because he was wounded. I'd rather play the part where Shao Jun (not sure about how to spell her name) goes back to china and restarts the brotherhood. Not play as her but as one of her recruits that becomes a master under her guidance.

Sounds pretty badass :D What do you think of a little meeting with Altair when you're a little older in the game?

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 02:08 AM
Sounds pretty badass :D What do you think of a little meeting with Altair when you're a little older in the game?
That`d be boring because we know the story. We`d have to be Qulan Gal to meet Altair and he`s Mongolian. A new story with a Chinese Assassin connecting with Shao Jun sounds much better

Black_Widow9
01-13-2013, 02:12 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
I've got just the thread for you-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609-Beyond-ACIII

Please post this here.
Thanks ;)