PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trophy (PS3) Boosting, you in?

Guns-0F-R3ap3R
01-12-2013, 01:07 AM
*if you don't want to read, skip to my 2nd comment*
HELLO PS3 PLAYERS! I have come to the conclusion that the Ubisoft crew is more than likely not going to fix the matchmaking network issues that every system is having to deal with for Ghost Reco Future Soldier (GR:FS). So anyone out there who is a trophy hound and wishes to obtain all of the GR:FS Multiplayer trophies and achieve the platinum then stick with me. I am trying to get a group of 8 together (including myself) to host our own matches considering how horrible the lobby system is.

If you are on board with achieving these tedious trophies then please email me at my gamers email address: *email address removed for safety*
and add me on PS3: Guns-0f-R3ap3R
For my time zone reference I am in "United States, FL" aka "Eastern Standard"
*note that the 0 is a zero and in the message box type in "I'm in" that's it! I promise you anyone who decides to take part in this WILL obtain all of the MP trophies i guarentee!

Guns-0F-R3ap3R
01-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Type "I'm in" into the message box when adding me online not in these comments below. Feel free to comment and discuss about this thread. Please post your online name after your comments so I can recognize you when online. This will be a lot of fun, as long as everyone is willing to cooperate. PLATINUM HERE WE COME!

fiendish_loki
01-14-2013, 04:28 PM
you're better off trying to look for boosting buddies in ps3trophies.org