PDA

View Full Version : How do you access all the DLC?

sphanlon
01-11-2013, 08:48 PM
I have the digital deluxe, so I have all the preorder stuff plus Benedict Arnold plus the new dlc mission. I didn't buy the guide this year, so I have no idea how to access any of it. Is it obvious when it comes up? Maybe tell me when and how to look for it, so I'm sure it's installed correctly. Thanks guys.

medavroog
01-11-2013, 09:18 PM
I have the digital deluxe, so I have all the preorder stuff plus Benedict Arnold plus the new dlc mission. I didn't buy the guide this year, so I have no idea how to access any of it. Is it obvious when it comes up? Maybe tell me when and how to look for it, so I'm sure it's installed correctly. Thanks guys.

The "Benedict Arnold" content is SUPPOSED to be a part of the Digital Deluxe Edition but, it does NOT come with the main game's installer...there is another stand-aside installer for the "Benedict Arnold" content...and in fact, because of this, many of whom have purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition never received the promised "Benedict Arnold" content.

As for the other items and mission, they can be unlocked by entering your "digital rights" code in the "Redeem Code" section under the "Extras"...that should get you all the contents without the "Benedict Arnold" content...however, there are reports of other owners of the Digital Deluxe Edition did not receive all the contents after redeeming the code.

YazX_
01-13-2013, 06:51 PM
^ that for already released DLC, for the upcoming ones, you wait, then....you wait again, then you wait.....finally noone knows because the DLC has not been released yet!