PDA

View Full Version : ACIII don't show up in my games menu

pikkutjes1
01-11-2013, 03:34 PM
after using a geforce promotion code and completing all steps i get a message that the game will show up in my games list (i already own FC3 by the way so i know where it must show up) and that i can take a while for it to show up but now after a day of waiting ACIII don't show up.

What must i do

Mr_Shade
01-11-2013, 03:45 PM
after using a geforce promotion code and completing all steps i get a message that the game will show up in my games list (i already own FC3 by the way so i know where it must show up) and that i can take a while for it to show up but now after a day of waiting ACIII don't show up.

What must i do
Hi There,

sorry for the basic advice - but some basic trouble shooting is needed :)

Have you downloaded and installed the game?

It does not automatically work, it needs to be manually installed - you should have an email with both the product key [needed to register the game] and also a download link.

If you have installed and entered the product key when you first start the game, and it's still not working - you need to contact support.

Please supply as much information as possible, along with your order reference from the ubishop and the promo code, as well as the product key.

www.support.ubi.com

pikkutjes1
01-11-2013, 03:54 PM
i got a product key but i don't see a link to download the game, do you have the link for me?

Mr_Shade
01-11-2013, 03:59 PM
i got a product key but i don't see a link to download the game, do you have the link for me?
Hi,

the link should be emailed to you - please check your spam folders.

If you do not have the link, you can sometimes find it via the order screen on the ubishop website.

Failing that, please contact support.

I would advise against downloading from any other source, due to the potential of harmful content.