PDA

View Full Version : Problems with ac3

sullyman31
01-11-2013, 08:39 AM
I have been a die hard fan of the Assassin's Creed games since the first one. I have to say that all of the games have brought me much pleasure and enjoyment!! All of them have brought something new and exciting upgrades to each version. But..... There's always a "but".... Assassin's Creed 3 was a dissappointment to me. I love the theme, the environment, the new fighting mechanics, and a lot of other things. The main thing I hate is that before every mission in previous versions you would stop the game and give us the objectives. Now we have to play the mission while trying to read a very short description of what objectives need to be accomplished to receive full synchronization. I honestly love the pause to figure out what needs to be done next. It gives me time to know the objectives and time to prepare. On a side note.... The citezens quests are lame and boring. They have absolutely no challenge and are extremely repetitive. The hunting is a great addition as well as climbing trees and rocks or cliffs. But in order to receive complete sycronization you have to do stupid, repetitive missions with the same boring response. The underground maze had such a good prospect but you didn't take it as far as it could go. You could have turned it into the same idea as the the missions to find and receive Altiar's armor and the armor from brotherhood. You could have added more to the Mason underground and made it more enjoyable for all of us. Overall I think it is a great game with a good story but it lacks in the side missions. I honestly enjoy playing revelations and brotherhood over and over again and trying to get 100% sync ( which I have done countless times ) before trying to get 100% sync with ac3.

Assassin_M
01-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Feedback thread...

RinoTheBouncer
01-11-2013, 09:46 AM
I have been a die hard fan of the Assassin's Creed games since the first one. I have to say that all of the games have brought me much pleasure and enjoyment!! All of them have brought something new and exciting upgrades to each version. But..... There's always a "but".... Assassin's Creed 3 was a dissappointment to me. I love the theme, the environment, the new fighting mechanics, and a lot of other things. The main thing I hate is that before every mission in previous versions you would stop the game and give us the objectives. Now we have to play the mission while trying to read a very short description of what objectives need to be accomplished to receive full synchronization. I honestly love the pause to figure out what needs to be done next. It gives me time to know the objectives and time to prepare. On a side note.... The citezens quests are lame and boring. They have absolutely no challenge and are extremely repetitive. The hunting is a great addition as well as climbing trees and rocks or cliffs. But in order to receive complete sycronization you have to do stupid, repetitive missions with the same boring response. The underground maze had such a good prospect but you didn't take it as far as it could go. You could have turned it into the same idea as the the missions to find and receive Altiar's armor and the armor from brotherhood. You could have added more to the Mason underground and made it more enjoyable for all of us. Overall I think it is a great game with a good story but it lacks in the side missions. I honestly enjoy playing revelations and brotherhood over and over again and trying to get 100% sync ( which I have done countless times ) before trying to get 100% sync with ac3.

I agree, the missions and side missions here are very repetitive and pointless, specially the optional objectives. They make you wonder "Now why do I have to do this?". Back then with Ezio, they were much more game-related. If the so called synchronization requires us to do things exactly as Connor did them in the past, then when for example Connor finished a mission in 1:56 then we not only shouldn't arrive after 1:56 but also not before, that's how real synchronization should be not just give you time limits like we're playing racing or crash bandicoot or some cheap time trial based games.

HisSpiritLives
01-11-2013, 09:49 AM
I agree, the missions and side missions here are very repetitive and pointless, specially the optional objectives. They make you wonder "Now why do I have to do this?". Back then with Ezio, they were much more game-related. If the so called synchronization requires us to do things exactly as Connor did them in the past, then when for example Connor finished a mission in 1:56 then we not only shouldn't arrive after 1:56 but also not before, that's how real synchronization should be not just give you time limits like we're playing racing or crash bandicoot or some cheap time trial based games.

I totaly DISagree.In terms of mission desings (especially side missions) AC3 is the best so far.