PDA

View Full Version : Benedict Arnold mission

TedJG
01-11-2013, 02:26 AM
I bought the Deluxe version for PC and got the season pass which wored fine and the Benedict Arnold mission. When I went to the Benedict mission I got the cut scene and then went to West Point I killed everyone because there were no spies. I have tried many times to do something in this mission and nothing happens. I think I got robbed because Ubisoft said on the phone today that it was a console specific mission. But why is it there even the cut-scene:confused: when Washington tells me what to do. Does anyone else have this mission on PC if so were you able to play it?

Granti7
01-11-2013, 04:19 AM
Its a problem with your game. I played all missions and it worked just fine (PC version).
You have to find your targets using Eagle Vision inside the green perimeter marked in your map without been detected.
PS: Your target is a "golden dude".

Try this and see if it works.

YazX_
01-11-2013, 11:47 AM
console specific mission = only PS3 among all other consoles will have it, PC is not a console and thus it was included in deluxe edition and Hidden Secrets DLC. However, as multlley_ said, you have to activate ur eagle vision to find ur target first in the green area before killing him. but even if you killed him without eagle vision it counts, however, this mission is bugged and i encountered a bug where i killed an golden target and it failed. so try to repeat the mission as you probably encountered a bug.

TedJG
01-12-2013, 11:45 PM
I have tried everything there are no green circles or gold targets I can travel around west point kill everyone and nothing happens If I uninstall the game and reinstall will it save my game have have finished everything and there is nothing in the save game folder on my computer