PDA

View Full Version : Desmond....SPOILERS.

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Believe me its not just random guessing...its facts. Just like in all AC games they leave subtle hints about upcoming titles. One can safely assume that they have been dropping hints about Desmond being alive since ACB....oh wait...THEY HAVE! Go back to the conversation with Shadow 16 lol. He mentions a few things that seem to answer one question when in reality he is referring to another. When he tells Desmond that she will betray you...he is not referring to lucy but Juno...he then goes on to say...Your son...Your son? When has it ever been mentioned by ANYONE in all of AC that desmond has a son? Not even when he is about to die does he mention him. Further proof is seen when Animus Island is about to be destroyed. Clay (Subject 16) rushes to Desmond....and hugs him? No...what he is really doing is placing a small fragment of his being into desonds subconcious to take him to then outside world when Desmond wakes up. We know this is a major possibility because earlier Clay asks if he could hitch a ride with Desmond, at least until he finds his own body. When Desmond says no he now has to figure out a new way to get out. Clay says to Desmond as he is hugging him that he is saving him. As Clay is desentergrating you may notice that Desmond is glowing blue as if he were being deleted yet he was completely whole. And he continues to do so until you reenter the Black Room. Desmond then wakes up and you notice his right arm glowing slightly. That is important. In The Lost Archives DLC Clay states that he can see the past present and future. This could be the rantings of a madman or something more...Due to his long time in the Animus it is probable that Clay developed a hightened Eagle Sense that allows him to do this. That is why he knew Juno would betray him, not Lucy. That is how he knows of Desmond son and how He knows about Eve. Eve? At the end of AC3 Liberations it was mentioned that Eve must face what lies ahead. The story of the Bible says that Eve commited the first sin by eating the Apple. In AC she steals it from the 1st civilization people. When Desmond, a descendant of Adam sacrificed himself to free Juno, he is "forgiven" for this sin. And now we have no one left but Eve's descendant. Or so Ubisoft wants you to believe.

Now to the point of this thread. At the end of AC3 Desmond is shown two roads ahead. One where history simply repeats itself and one where the world is saved but possibly enslaved by Juno. Desmond chose to set Juno free. But why? Why would they just kill him off? They didn't. They killed Clay. Or what was left of him. IMPOSSIBLE. Not impossible...quite probable actually. In an earlier scene with Rebecca she refers to Clay as Subject 16 to which he replies "HIS NAME IS CLAY!" One could argue that Desmond sympathizes with Clay because he too feels like nothing but a test subject. This can be backed up by observing the argument between himself and Bill Miles. " Desmond do this, Desmond do that." He could see himself as another tool used in the Templar/Assassin War. But because of the evidence we have seen, Clay's interference seems more likely. You may have noticed that Desmond touched the pedestal with his right hand. This is not by choice. In fact Clay being present in his subconcious, Desmond made few choices on his own in AC3. Clay can see the future so he knew Desmond was being manipulated by Juno to die that day. Adam AND Eve are needed to stop Juno. Seeing how she manipulated the mind of her husband before the Fall of the 1st Civilization, we can assume she chose to manipulate Desmond because he is male. But Clay was not so easily fooled. He saw through her ruse and planned ahead. How? Clay most likely relived the life or lives from someone from the 1st civilization, so he had the knowledge of how their tech works. He plants himself in Desmond's mind and upon touching the pedestal Clay sheilds Desmond from the affects of it. Sadly Clay is no more but I assure you...Desmond lives on.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:14 PM
You just watched that stupid video haven't you ?

Also, you`re very smart.....put the Spoiler in title then say "SPOILERS"

Genius

pacmanate
01-10-2013, 10:16 PM

Genius

So he IS alive :O!!!!

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:17 PM
:|

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:19 PM

Genius

um considering the post has spoilers in it it was more than apprpriate to post it. moron

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:21 PM
moron
I can call you names too...

So can my 4 year old cousin

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:25 PM
I can call you names too...

So can my 4 year old cousin

I'm sorry I could go further but your immature behavior is not worth my time.

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Desmond? Juno? I thought AC was about fighting evil british people and freeing America?

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:28 PM
And if you took the time to actually read this you'd see I covered things he did not. I hadn't watched the vid but by the time I posted this thread I have now.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry
Awww Alright. You are forgiven, darling...

Don`t do it again, OK ? Run along now and don't post theories that aren't yours without giving the original creator credit hmm ?

Also, don't forget to tuck yourself tight at night...you seem to have gotten an awful cold on your head

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:30 PM
And if you took the time to actually read this you'd see I covered things he did not. I hadn't watched the vid but by the time I posted this thread I have now.
Nah you watched the Video

Sushiglutton
01-10-2013, 10:30 PM
This makes my head explode :D! Seems like a nice theory with decent arguments, but I'm no expert on the modern part (I'm actually no expert on any part). I will say though that nothing would ever suprise me in the modern day plot.

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Awww Alright. You are forgiven, darling...

Don`t do it again, OK ? Run along now and don't post theories that aren't yours without giving the original creator credit hmm ?

Also, don't forget to tuck yourself tight at night...you seem to have gotten an awful cold on your head

um excuse me sir one. i did not apoligize to you and second it is not someones elses theory when you can come up with it on your own. theoretically you are stupid. now thats my theory but be sure to give me credit when others come to the same conclusion.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:42 PM
i apoligize to you
Again ? You shouldn't have...

Oh wait....You actually want me to respond Intelligently to you, sonny ? Well.... I`v not seen any signs of intelligence come my way from you to even guess. sorry

Also....Nah you watched the video, added a few lines from your brain and pasted everything here as "your own theory"

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Nah you watched the Video

lol and what if i am the original author? never considered that possibility did you? no bc you are not only too stupid to grasp the video let alone this comment...

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:44 PM
lol and what if i am the original author? never considered that possibility did you? no bc you are not only too stupid to grasp the video let alone this comment...
You watched the video and are so desperate that you`re throwing kindergarten insults....

You want a biscuit, boy ?

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Again ? You shouldn't have...

Oh wait....You actually want me to respond Intelligently to you, sonny ? Well.... you have not given me any signs of intelligence come my way to even guess. sorry

Also....Nah you watched the video, added a few lines from your brain and pasted everything here as "your own theory"

Excuse me sir but may I ask you to leave this thread? Any further comments will be ignored and reported.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Excuse me sir
You`re excused.

Here`s a biscuit before you go

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Isn't it against forum rules to change what someone has said in quote boxes?

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:48 PM
No....It`s not...I can see you clearly ignored his insults, though

Think about that before you try to sound Intelligent....

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:51 PM
No....It`s not...I can see you clearly ignored his insults, though

Think about that before you try to sound Intelligent....

which is an insult, which I just said is against forum rules.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 10:53 PM
which is an insult, which I just said is against forum rules.
Was I talking to you ?

And you shouldn't be talking about insults, sonny....

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 10:58 PM
Was I talking to you ?

And you shouldn't be talking about insults, sonny....

And all my talk about forum rules I continue to post on this thread because I am above the rules. I know that weirdcameraangl told me to leave, and yes I am fully aware that spamming, harrassment, and trolling are against the rules, but I am a Senior Member and therefore do not have to follow the rules.

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 10:58 PM
No I have not but I did see you come in the thread and accuse him of taking someone else's theory... How many people came up with the theory of Lucy being a templar (before ACR)? Did you accuse them of taking other people's theories? Does it even matter who came up with it first? This is a theory on the story of a video game.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:00 PM
http://images.wikia.com/ed/images/9/9a/Angry_Jimmy.jpg
While I have no Idea what you just said, I got the vibe that you`re angry..

Why you mad bruh ? I just called the theory that you watched on Youtube stupid....Why you so mad ?

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:00 PM
No I have not but I did see you come in the thread and accuse him of taking someone else's theory... How many people came up with the theory of Lucy being a templar (before ACR)? Did you accuse them of taking other people's theories? Does it even matter who came up with it first? This is a theory on the story of a video game.
Then you shouldn't talk before reading the entire thread....As to the rest, I`ll just ignore those

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Then you shouldn't talk before reading the entire thread....As to the rest, I`ll just ignore those

You asked if I am ignoring all of his insults. I've read the entire thread. You lit the fire with your sarcastic "genius" at the end of your first post. It's like punching someone then complaining when they hit you back.

r4inm4n1991
01-10-2013, 11:06 PM
You asked if I am ignoring all of his insults. I've read the entire thread. You lit the fire with your sarcastic "genius" at the end of your first post. It's like punching someone then complaining when they hit you back.

Maybe he wasnt being sarcastic lol
"Moron" IS worst then "Genius", being sarcastic or not.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Not really. His title IS the Spoiler and then he writes "SPOILERS"

Also, are you saying that "moron" and "Stupid" are justifiable comebacks to the sarcastic use of the word "Genius" ?

Murd3r Claws

And I ignore those because I have Senior Member privilleges. You see as a Senior Member, not only can I harrass whomever I want, I can also ignore evidence when it is staring me in the face. I also do not believe in Gravity. It doesn't exist, unlike Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, and my girlfriend.

Murd3r Claws

I wish I was THIS cool

YuurHeen
01-10-2013, 11:09 PM
just like lucy?

r4inm4n1991
01-10-2013, 11:10 PM
And I ignore those because I have Senior Member privilleges. You see as a Senior Member, not only can I harrass whomever I want, I can also ignore evidence when it is staring me in the face. I also do not believe in Gravity. It doesn't exist, unlike Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, and my girlfriend.

Huum, ok. LOL

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:11 PM
What are you talking about ? Those are not real (Maybe your GF is, I dont know xD) and you`re not a Senior member yet silly. they dont get privillages either. I have had 2 warnings and I`m a senior member...Silly billy

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Maybe he wasnt being sarcastic lol
"Moron" IS worst then "Genius", being sarcastic or not.

Well apparently both weirdcameraangl and I thought it was a sarcastic "genius". With the rest of his first post it definitly fits for it to be sarcastic.

r4inm4n1991
01-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Well apparently both weirdcameraangl and I thought it was a sarcastic "genius". With the rest of his first post it definitly fits for it to be sarcastic.

Still, it is not a reason to call him "moron".

Assassin_M
I wish I was THIS cool

You can:)....if you stop being like this in all your posts..
http://images.wikia.com/ed/images/6/6b/Angry_Rolf.JPG

Assassin_M
You`re a "GENIUS"

Call me Moron, come on...come on it`s justified

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:16 PM
What are you talking about ? Those are not real (Maybe your GF is, I dont know xD) and you`re not a Senior member yet silly. they dont get privillages either. I have had 2 warnings and I`m a senior member...Silly billy

Oh I see what you were saying weirdcameraangl. Thank God this forum has been graced with your presence!

r4inm4n1991
01-10-2013, 11:16 PM
You`re a "GENIUS"

They will call you Eddy, if you keep showing those pictures. lol

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Oh I see what you were saying weirdcameraangl. Thank God this forum has been graced with your presence!
Uhh My name is not weirdcameraangl......just sayin..In case you did not know....or are somehow confused

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:18 PM
They will call you Eddy, if you keep showing those pictures. lol
I know right ? xD

how nostalgic...

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Not really. His title IS the Spoiler and then he writes "SPOILERS"

Also, are you saying that "moron" and "Stupid" are justifiable comebacks to the sarcastic use of the word "Genius" ?

I'm not saying he isn't wrong, I'm saying you aren't right either. There is no justice in this thread, only insults. Somewhat entertaining but still unneccesary. There was no hostility in the first post so I don't see why there needed to be some in your post.

SkiesSeven
01-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Ubisoft had stated long before the release of AC3 that it was going to be the last game for the Desmond character. Why can't certain fans accept that?

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:20 PM
You`re a "GENIUS"

The reason it is justified is despite the fact I, Assassin_M, have received two warnings, I continue to comment and disobey the rules of the forum. But my Senior Membership grants me immunity from all rules.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm not saying he isn't wrong, I'm saying you aren't right either. There is no justice in this thread, only insults. Somewhat entertaining but still unneccesary. There was no hostility in the first post so I don't see why there needed to be some in your post.
There was no hostility in mine, friend...I never said I`m the right one...

Sarcastic use of the word genius is in no way a hostility. unless you think wrestling is real, of course

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:21 PM
The reason it is justified is despite the fact I, Assassin_M, have received two warnings, I continue to comment and disobey the rules of the forum. But my Senior Membership grants me immunity from all rules.
You`re not Assassin_M

I can report you for impersonation

r4inm4n1991
01-10-2013, 11:22 PM

They are both wrong, the thing is, "Moron" IS worst than "Genius". That's why M is being so agressive. And "the complicated nickname guy" is just trolling after M defended himself righteous.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:23 PM
They are both wrong, the thing is, "Moron" IS worst than "Genius". That's why M is being so agressive. And "the complicated nickname guy" is just trolling after M defended himself righteous.
Oh No, I`m not defending myself xD

I`m introducing myself....

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Ubisoft had stated long before the release of AC3 that it was going to be the last game for the Desmond character. Why can't certain fans accept that?

bc its ubisoft? companies lie all the time...plus they said the end of his storyline not of desmond...this left room for THEORIES (Assassin_M) about him not being dead just like wit Lucy being a templar etc...

r4inm4n1991
01-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Oh No, I`m not defending myself xD

I`m introducing myself....

lol, i know.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:25 PM
companies lie all the time
Another reason why I`m certain he watched the Video xD

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 11:26 PM

Genius

This is clearly not an insult in anyway......

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:27 PM
This is clearly not an insult in anyway......
Im sorry did you underline "stupid" ? I didn't know he was the Video

Murd3r Claws
You`re not Assassin_M

I can report you for impersonation

But please do not report me for harrassment despite you telling me to leave 3 pages ago.

r4inm4n1991

btw, what video are you talking about?
It is a fact that they have said AC3 would be the last game for Desmond, IF there is a game that continues Connor's game maybe we will see Desmond again, maybe.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:28 PM
http://images.wikia.com/ed/images/6/6b/Angry_Rolf.JPG
Calm down, bro

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Im sorry did you underline "stupid" ? I didn't know he was the Video

I underlined everything that led me to think that you were insulting him through the sarcastic use of the word "Genius".

... This thread has been completely derailed.

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:30 PM

I am also quite certain I was told to leave yet I refuse to leave.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:30 PM
btw, what video are you talking about?
It is a fact that they have said AC3 would be the last game for Desmond, IF there is a game that continues Connor's game maybe we will see Desmond again, maybe.
I`ll post the video in a moment and yes the Devs stated that AC III is Desmond`s last game and that it wraps up his story. Continuing Connor does not have to include Desmond. evident by AC III`s ending. someone else is reliving Connor`s memories. Whether or not he is another Descendant of Connor is another story

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:31 PM
I underlined everything that led me to think that you were insulting him through the sarcastic use of the word "Genius".

You make no sense...

r4inm4n1991
01-10-2013, 11:31 PM
I`ll post the video in a moment and yes the Devs stated that AC III is Desmond`s last game and that it wraps up his story. Continuing Connor does not have to include Desmond. evident by AC III`s ending. someone else is reliving Connor`s memories. Whether or not he is another Descendant of Connor is another story

Yeah, but with Assassin's Creed everything is permitted...and Nothing is True. lol

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Yeah, but with Assassin's Creed everything is permitted...and Nothing is True. lol
That`s just the Creed. When they say something then I`v no idea why they`d "lie"

Lucy was dead and they said this is Desmond`s story wrap up and the Encyclopedia CLEARLY states that he`s dead..

Also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SlKhXbTFKE8

The resemblance is uncanny

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 11:35 PM
You make no sense...

Are you trying to get your post count up or are you seriously overlooking how you, not Billy Joel, started the fire?

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:35 PM
yes the Devs stated that AC III is Desmond`s last game and that it wraps up his story.

I have just restated what weirdcameraangl said yet I did not give him credit for posting it. I'm a hypocrite.

BenXFD
01-10-2013, 11:36 PM

They also said this:

"“It’s a big part of our story and I don’t really want to give too many details away because I want people to experience what that is. But rest assured, you’re going to see a lot of Desmond. More so than in any past game.”

“We’re spending more time on the present than we have in past games,” he adds."

Which was clearly not the case, I don't know what will happen personally, i'm just not writing it off and the arm theory which I also noticed when I finished the game a couple of days ago (i've been rather busy!) makes sense to me at least.

I'm not asking everyone to agree with me, I just thought this was a place for discussion about the game we all enjoy, whether someone else had made a YouTube video (good or bad) with a similar theory should have no bearing on the discussion.

ToughGuy31
01-10-2013, 11:36 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/746430-POSS-SPOILERS-SProbably-already-mentioned-but , there's already a thread about this.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Are you trying to get your post count up or are you seriously overlooking how you, not Billy Joel, started the fire?
I just love internet heroes....

Does this concern you in anyway ?? Did I mention your name ? is your post the one I replied to ? I dont think so. I believe OP is more than capable of defending himself from the "fire I started" K, buddy ?

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
They also said this:

"“It’s a big part of our story and I don’t really want to give too many details away because I want people to experience what that is. But rest assured, you’re going to see a lot of Desmond. More so than in any past game.”

“We’re spending more time on the present than we have in past games,” he adds."

Which was clearly not the case, I don't know what will happen personally, i'm just not writing it off and the arm theory which I also noticed when I finished the game a couple of days ago (i've been rather busy!) makes sense to me at least.

I'm not asking everyone to agree with me, I just thought this was a place for discussion about the game we all enjoy, whether someone else had made a YouTube video (good or bad) with a similar theory should have no bearing on the discussion.
Actually it is the case. We spend time with Desmond in AC III more than all the games. That`s what they meant. not anything else..

SkiesSeven
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
bc its ubisoft? companies lie all the time...plus they said the end of his storyline not of desmond...this left room for THEORIES (Assassin_M) about him not being dead just like wit Lucy being a templar etc...

That Ubisoft would orchestrate an unambiguous death of a major character like Desmond, only to flip the switch and bring him back to life again, is an absurd idea. It would make the writers look amateurish.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:39 PM
I'm a hypocrite.
I know

Murd3r Claws
That`s just the Creed. When they say something then I`v no idea why they`d "lie"

Lucy was dead and they said this is Desmond`s story wrap up and the Encyclopedia CLEARLY states that he`s dead..

Also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SlKhXbTFKE8

The resemblance is uncanny

The resembelence is uncanny because unlike everyone else on this thread I am not smart enough to figure this out on my own. My name is Assassin_M and this is my story.

dewgel
Alex Hutchinson said numerous times that Desmond's story had to end. I personally think he disliked how Desmond had been portrayed in previous games, and how he had been dragged out doing nothing. He even agreed and said in many interviews that Desmond will "actually do stuff" and "it has to end"

Also, this theory has been done to death. It's probably the most likely theory, but Ubisoft are well known for keeping a close eye on theories and making sure they don't happen.

By the way, I haven't seen anyone mention what the official strategy guide says about Desmond. It more or less tells you Desmond has replaced Juno in the walls of the grand temple.

She explains this clearly in the "Sixth method to save the world", about hiding their subconscious / bodies in a big vault / temple walls.. then using humans as conduits, but Jupiter and Minerva refused, saying this was cruel on mankind, to simply use them as puppets to continue their race.

So many theories

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:41 PM
-SNAP-
You want a biscuit, boy ? You want a biscuit ?

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:41 PM
That Ubisoft would orchestrate an unambiguous death of a major character like Desmond, only to flip the switch and bring him back to life again, is an absurd idea. It would make the writers look amateurish.

yes and it has NEVER been done before right?

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 11:44 PM
I just love internet heroes....

Does this concern you in anyway ?? Did I mention your name ? is your post the one I replied to ? I dont think so. I believe OP is more than capable of defending himself from the "fire I started" K, buddy ?

No you did not mention my name, but you did post it in a public internet forum so I see nothing wrong with me adding my thoughts on what happened.

ToughGuy31
01-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Alex Hutchinson said numerous times that Desmond's story had to end. I personally think he disliked how Desmond had been portrayed in previous games, and how he had been dragged out doing nothing. He even agreed and said in many interviews that Desmond will "actually do stuff" and "it has to end"

Also, this theory has been done to death. It's probably the most likely theory, but Ubisoft are well known for keeping a close eye on theories and making sure they don't happen.

By the way, I haven't seen anyone mention what the official strategy guide says about Desmond. It more or less tells you Desmond has replaced Juno in the walls of the grand temple.

She explains this clearly in the "Sixth method to save the world", about hiding their subconscious / bodies in a big vault / temple walls.. then using humans as conduits, but Jupiter and Minerva refused, saying this was cruel on mankind, to simply use them as puppets to continue their race.

So many theories

He also said they weren't using Randez for Desmonds face ACR onward. Or that Desmonds similar to the narrator for the twilight zone.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:46 PM
No you did not mention my name, but you did post it in a public internet forum so I see nothing wrong with me adding my thoughts on what happened.
No it does not concern you. When you see things like this, you either report it or stay out of it, not inject yourself in

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:46 PM

So many theories

believe me just like everyone else i had accepted desmonds fate...but this subject was brought up this morning by a friend and got me thinking...they left plenty of loopholes to squeeze through...hell they even have a survey asking for desmonds return...u might never play as him again but i doubt he is dead.

FilipinoNinja67
01-10-2013, 11:49 PM
No it does not concern you. When you see things like this, you either report it or stay out of it, not inject yourself in

If you don't want people to get involved then you should send PM's.
If you don't want people to insult you then you should not insult them.

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:49 PM

I will continue lecturing you despite being told to leave myself because I, Assassin_M, am a hypocrite.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:50 PM
If you don't want people to insult you then you should not insult them.
I did not. Thank you very much. Now unless you have anything of worth to say, refrain from replying to my posts, because they do not concern you

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:51 PM
-SNAP-
Have a biscuit

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Have a biscuit

I will continue to claim my innocence while simultaneously calling you a dog. Because I am just so smart. Please report me again for harrassment.

Dejan507
01-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Assassin_M, can you not see you are the one acting childishly despite calling him sonny and whatnot.. with your whole biscuit thing and cartoon pictures.
If you can not discuss matter civilized why don't you just leave the thread be..?

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Assassin_M, can you not see you are the one acting childishly despite calling him sonny and whatnot.. with your whole biscuit thing and cartoon pictures.
If you can not discuss matter civilized why don't you just leave the thread be..?
Another Internet Hero. Please do not concern yourself with things that do not concern you. I`m for the Mods to handle..

Murd3r Claws
01-10-2013, 11:59 PM

i told him to leave a while ago. i made this thread to throw theories back and forth. 9 pages in. not one theory.

dewgel
01-11-2013, 12:00 AM
You know, it would be nice if you two just went and started PM'ing the rest ofyour argument. There's so many pages of crap here now.

Also, you know what always annoyed me.. 16 was mad cryptic, had all these past, present and future visions, knew everything, wanted to tell Desmond an all important message.

Meets him in a game called REVELATIONS (Which had a lack of Revelations), and he doesn't act cryptic at all. He just acts like he's high on cocaine for a bit, but neglects to bother telling Desmond.

Which ALSO annoys me, why wasn't Desmond at all concerned with asking Clay about anything? Desmond was shown around 40 different visions and clips of the truth, and then shown a clip of Adam and Eve stealing an Apple. Desmond doesn't seem to question him at all.. so irritating and head-achey

Dejan507
01-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Another Internet Hero. Please do not concern yourself with things that do not concern you. I`m for the Mods to handle..

Right..well.. who does it concern? I'm not trying to handle you I'm just saying let it go

r4inm4n1991
01-11-2013, 12:01 AM
I will continue to claim my innocence while simultaneously calling you a dog. Because I am just so smart. Please report me again for harrassment.

That is a paradox.

WalrusPancakes
01-11-2013, 12:02 AM
So,i was wondering how this page is 9 pages long,now i know why.

Yes,PM's are the way to go with petty arguing.

As for the theory,i have not seen said video,but the theory itself is reasonable i suppose.Desmond could make an entrance,but i highly doubt he'll be a main character again

Assassin_M
01-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Right. I`m done. Just a final verdict.

I think this theory is BS. I think Desmond is dead and he`s not coming back. 16 was not in him and he did not save him. I think that`s all BS...

Kthxdie

Murd3r Claws
01-11-2013, 12:03 AM
That is a paradox.

duh? he claims innocence to insulting anyone yet has spent half the thread calling me a dog.

r4inm4n1991
01-11-2013, 12:09 AM
duh? he claims innocence to insulting anyone yet has spent half the thread calling me a dog.

Where did he call you a dog? You called him a dog, and then you claim innocence. And that, is a paradox.

Murd3r Claws
01-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Did you not realize I was being his "voice" in 99% of my replies to him? I was mocking him for coming onto this thread and being an *******. And yes he was being one. It is easy to be one when your target audience has no clue. I should know. I do it all the time.

ajl992008
01-11-2013, 12:19 AM
omg.......you know this could have been a great thread, the topic was interesting and good discussion could have occured but i have now just read 10 pages of arguments, guys just leave it, it seriously doesn't matter, if someone is sarcastic in their use of the word "genius" then WHO CARES and if someone calls someone else a moron IT DOESNT MATTER, so lets just drop it, this was one of the silliest arguments i have ever seen on this forum and lets get back to the topic, it doesn't matter who's theory it is, its a theory for a video game it won't kill a person to know someone stole it.

anyway i like the theory but there isn't enough evidence to back it up, if clay was in him im sure there would have been more obvious clues like desmond hallucinating and seeing or hearing clay or desmond having some of clays tendancies like a maniacs laugh.

what i think happened to desmond:

he didn't die but he isn't in his body, see what i think is that when he touched the orb, he and juno switched places, so he is now within the walls of the grand temple which could be useful, maybe desmond can communicate with the apple in the next game like juno was able to be in other places despite being in the grand temple, that will be his role in ac4, providing information to the next present day character.

Murd3r Claws
01-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Where did he call you a dog? You called him a dog, and then you claim innocence. And that, is a paradox.

And calling me a dog...check EVERY comment where he wrote SNAPS then offers a biscuit.

r4inm4n1991
01-11-2013, 12:21 AM
omg.......you know this could have been a great thread, the topic was interesting and good discussion could have occured but i have now just read 10 pages of arguments, guys just leave it, it seriously doesn't matter, if someone is sarcastic in their use of the word "genius" then WHO CARES and if someone calls someone else a moron IT DOESNT MATTER, so lets just drop it, this was one of the silliest arguments i have ever seen on this forum and lets get back to the topic, it doesn't matter who's theory it is, its a theory for a video game it won't kill a person to know someone stole it.

anyway i like the theory but there isn't enough evidence to back it up, if clay was in him im sure there would have been more obvious clues like desmond hallucinating and seeing or hearing clay or desmond having some of clays tendancies like a maniacs laugh.

he didn't die but he isn't in his body, see what i think is that when he touched the orb, he and juno switched places, so he is now within the walls of the grand temple which could be useful, maybe desmond can communicate with the apple in the next game like juno was able to be in other places despite being in the grand temple, that will be his role in ac4, providing information to the next present day character.

Im bored, this kind of arguing makes me entertained :D

ajl992008
01-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Im bored, this kind of arguing makes me entertained :D

decent discussions on the topic could have kept you entertained and saved everyone else from seeing this when we could have been discussing the theory.....

RinoTheBouncer
01-11-2013, 12:27 AM
I really like your thread and I don't care what the source of that theory is. I appreciate you sharing these ideas with us.
I do believe that there's more to Desmond's story than what we've been given so far.

There's Eve, there's Desmond's (son) whom we know nothing about so far (maybe he'll continue the next journey that if he's an actual son not a metaphor) but I kind of see the existence of Clay to be a bit weak after him being erased while the glowing effect on Desmond's hand in Revelations was pretty interesting and unexplained. He wasn't shown with such effects before after waking up from the Animus nor it's a known thing that people have a glowing arm after waking up from comas.

Murd3r Claws
01-11-2013, 12:30 AM

but he did hallucinate. in certain places in the temple you can find juno just standing there...watching him...and in the animus...same thing...one place...before the aquilla is rebuilt she is on the mast...but like i said it was just a small part of Clay...probably the most sane part...thats with desmond...he was sane enough to plan this out...so he could be sane enough not to cause issues when he is with desmond...

GoldyTart
01-11-2013, 12:40 AM
but he did hallucinate. in certain places in the temple you can find juno just standing there...watching him...and in the animus...same thing...one place...before the aquilla is rebuilt she is on the mast...but like i said it was just a small part of Clay...probably the most sane part...thats with desmond...he was sane enough to plan this out...so he could be sane enough not to cause issues when he is with desmond...

Actually no. Juno could be seen by William, Shaun and Rebecca as well. In the emails Shaun mentions that William said some rather choice words to Juno and she glared at him so she is not a projection...

Murd3r Claws
01-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Actually no. Juno could be seen by William, Shaun and Rebecca as well. In the emails Shaun mentions that William said some rather choice words to Juno and she glared at him so she is not a projection...

and seeing her in the animus? how do you explain that?

Megas_Doux
01-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Lots of complicated theories explaining the red footprints in monteriggioni came up and.....It was nothing!!!!!
Many more from nov 2010 to even oct 2012 in regards of how lucy could be alive..........She remained dead!!!!!!!
I am sure that the same will occur with Desmond being alive. The rest???? I will leave it up to you........

tbsd123
01-11-2013, 03:18 AM
Lesson learned. Assassin_M needs to die of and get a life.

Continuing with the theory, ITS a cliffhanger ANYTHING can happen so why do some people automatically got toward their own ignorant ways of saying ''OH ITS LIKE THIS FOR SURE''

Assassin_M
01-11-2013, 03:35 AM

Continuing with the theory, ITS a cliffhanger ANYTHING can happen so why do some people automatically got toward their own ignorant ways of saying ''OH ITS LIKE THIS FOR SURE''
Telling people they need to die is so productive.

Anyways, "Ignorant" ways are opinions, buddy. If my "Ignorant" ways irk you in any way, no one gives a crap. I`ll say it again. Desmond is dead and I think this theory is BS..Problem ?

Megas_Doux
01-11-2013, 03:43 AM

Well, thing is that, in regards to many of the cliffhangers occured in this saga, most of the "crazy" or "over elaborated" theories behind it, had resulted into nothing. Most of the times the truth comes with the "easiest" explanation......

Murd3r Claws
01-11-2013, 11:27 AM

Anyways, "Ignorant" ways are opinions, buddy. If my "Ignorant" ways irk you in any way, no one gives a crap. I`ll say it again. Desmond is dead and I think this theory is BS..Problem ?

Yes. You are back on this thread. Go away.

GLHS
01-11-2013, 12:15 PM
First off: EVERYBODY that posts here and has talked to M in at least one thread knows that he becomes sarcastic when somebody posts something stupid. That doesn't mean that you need to keep it going by insulting and being childish back. If everybody would've stopped, he would've also. One sarcastic comment he made turned into 9 pages of everybody being that way. Seriously? Look at yourselves. But this is the internet. That's the way people deals with issues, right? :rolleyes:

Secondly: Why is the Desmond's son theory STILL going around? Why are we STILL talking about it? It's non-sense. His construct wasn't even fully built at the time. The devs stated numerous times that Clay rambles incoherently at times, and jumbles things involving different people, places, and events together. And that not everything he says is to be taken literately or at face value. They've hinted at every turn that parts of that specific conversation were nothing more than incoherent rambling, and not everything in it is complete truth. And guess which parts that is? Nothing happened with Eve and nothing happened with this supposed "son." Everything else (about Juno betraying them and things already being too late, and finding him "in the darkness") happened.

Third: I'm sorry, but the Desmond's alive theories are just as stupid as the Lucy being alive ones. He may be alive in a sense, inside the walls, or rather, his consciousness, much like Clay inside the Animus. He may make a cameo in the next game, as somebody earlier stated, communicating through the Apple or something else....but he's dead. Get over it. That's why it was too late. That's what his purpose was. And that's what happened. All theories like this do is give false hope and show desperation to have things go your way, or disappointment in the actual events. Too late. You wanna make a better story? Go become of a dev for a game company. Until then, enjoy the story with the acceptance in what actually took place within the game.

RinoTheBouncer
01-11-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm surprised why some people here try to force their opinions on others. We didn't have any official announcement about anything and AC4 or AC3.1 hasn't been released nor any DLC that picks up where the story left off so I guess what's ridiculous is to try to force everyone to believe that Desmond is alive or dead.

DavidPage
01-11-2013, 03:01 PM

Yes, problem... Shut. The ****. Up. Don't start talking tough on the Internet thinking it makes you the man. For all I know you could be a spoiled 9 year old. And also who the **** gave you the right to start mocking and talking sarcastically to other people just because what they say or theorize isn't what you say. I've seen hundreds of your irritating posts in the last few days and you are really starting to get on my nerves.TEN THOUSAND posts?!?!? Get a life. Simply put, **** off. Don't reply.

MT4K
01-11-2013, 03:39 PM
I suggest you all knock it off at once and get back on topic in a civilised way. It's either that or don't post.

GLHS
01-11-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm surprised why some people here try to force their opinions on others. We didn't have any official announcement about anything and AC4 or AC3.1 hasn't been released nor any DLC that picks up where the story left off so I guess what's ridiculous is to try to force everyone to believe that Desmond is alive or dead.

It confirmed in the encyclopedia that he's dead.

BenXFD
01-11-2013, 05:04 PM
It confirmed in the encyclopedia that he's dead.

I haven't read the encyclopedia but IF Desmond was going to come back in shock twist they're hardly going to spoil it in a book are they?

As far as the story goes, we're supposed to think Desmond is dead (and he may very well be) but I wouldn't take an 'in character' book or an interview with a writer months before the game came out as undeniable proof.

InfectedNation
01-11-2013, 05:17 PM
"This not random guessing it's all facts"

wat.

ajl992008
01-11-2013, 11:09 PM
First off: EVERYBODY that posts here and has talked to M in at least one thread knows that he becomes sarcastic when somebody posts something stupid. That doesn't mean that you need to keep it going by insulting and being childish back. If everybody would've stopped, he would've also. One sarcastic comment he made turned into 9 pages of everybody being that way. Seriously? Look at yourselves. But this is the internet. That's the way people deals with issues, right? :rolleyes:

Secondly: Why is the Desmond's son theory STILL going around? Why are we STILL talking about it? It's non-sense. His construct wasn't even fully built at the time. The devs stated numerous times that Clay rambles incoherently at times, and jumbles things involving different people, places, and events together. And that not everything he says is to be taken literately or at face value. They've hinted at every turn that parts of that specific conversation were nothing more than incoherent rambling, and not everything in it is complete truth. And guess which parts that is? Nothing happened with Eve and nothing happened with this supposed "son." Everything else (about Juno betraying them and things already being too late, and finding him "in the darkness") happened.

Third: I'm sorry, but the Desmond's alive theories are just as stupid as the Lucy being alive ones. He may be alive in a sense, inside the walls, or rather, his consciousness, much like Clay inside the Animus. He may make a cameo in the next game, as somebody earlier stated, communicating through the Apple or something else....but he's dead. Get over it. That's why it was too late. That's what his purpose was. And that's what happened. All theories like this do is give false hope and show desperation to have things go your way, or disappointment in the actual events. Too late. You wanna make a better story? Go become of a dev for a game company. Until then, enjoy the story with the acceptance in what actually took place within the game.

Your talking as if it is everyone else's fault, they guy didn't say anything stupid he made a mistake, that doesn't make it cool to be sarcastic, you make it seem as if assassins m was somewhat correct or justified.... No he isn't, neither is the other guy....here's another theory, maybe if M didn't do the sarcastic comment and just talked to the guy properly this wouldn't have happened, and of course the other guy isn't innocent either,via he didn't get offended easily then this wouldn't have happened but please don't be one sided, and I agree wign everything you said about Desmond. Well written :)

kuled2012
01-11-2013, 11:11 PM

Genius
Can't be bothered reading that wall of text in the OP but I think I know which video this is and LOL at the 2nd line of this, warns of spoilers but has a spoiler in the title itself.

Desmond is gone, it's over.

ajl992008
01-11-2013, 11:13 PM
I still stand by my theory that Desmond is in the walls of the grand temple, I think somehow he will transfer his essence to an apple of Eden, that's why I think we will go back to Connor, he can find another piece of Eden that acts as a portal that links pieces of Eden together, this allows Desmond to be speak through the apple and be an informative for the next game. That's why I think we will play as his dad in the next game with Connor, I'm calling it now lol

MT4K
01-11-2013, 11:18 PM
warns of spoilers but has a spoiler in the title itself..

lol. Not sure how that was missed for so long. Oh well it happens. I edited the title slightly now though anyway. :p.

Assassin_M
01-11-2013, 11:20 PM
I just wish everyone would mind his own business and post with what he wants to say ABOUT THE TOPIC...

This is Lucy all over again...

Assassin_M
01-11-2013, 11:20 PM
lol. Not sure how that was missed for so long. Oh well it happens. I edited the title slightly now though anyway. :p.
Thank you that was the point of my ENTIRE post, but OP seems to have taken it so sensitively....

Guess people can`t take a Joke

MT4K
01-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Thank you that was the point of my ENTIRE post, but OP seems to have taken it so sensitively....

Guess people can`t take a Joke

Now now. Let's not risk kicking things off again.

Well the important thing is i changed it now anyway. Sorry to anybody who may have been spoiled by the title. Only human and can miss things. It's a little embarrassing the thread made it to 12 pages though before i realised :(.

Surprised no other mods noticed either though so i guess it wasn't just me :D.

Assassin_M
01-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Now now. Let's not risk kicking things off again.

Well the important thing is i changed it now anyway. Sorry to anybody who may have been spoiled by the title. Only human and can miss things. It's a little embarrassing the thread made it to 12 pages though before i realised :(.

Surprised no other mods noticed either though so i guess it wasn't just me :D.
Nah It wont start again since you`re around:rolleyes:

It`s not THAT embarrassing, mate xD I`d say the embarrassing thing is the colorful last 12 pages:p

So Yeah, lets start a new. OP.....I apologize. It was not my intention to patronize or make you feel stupid...I`m sorry

tbsd123
01-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Well if you had common sense(which probably isn't so high in egypt right now) you'd know that I WROTE ''DIE OF(FROM THE INTERNET), AND GET A LIFE''

You are literally to ******ed to insult......o wait

Back to FarCry's forum where there are literally no annoying wanna-be mod's(such as Assassin_M)

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Well if you had common sense(which probably isn't so high in egypt right now) you'd know that I WROTE ''DIE OF(FROM THE INTERNET), AND GET A LIFE''

You are literally to ******ed to insult......o wait
OK, MT4K so I reported him yeah ?

But you know how reports take a long time, I`ll just put this down here.

Personal Attack
Flaming
Use of censored words

Thank You:)

tbsd123
01-12-2013, 01:08 AM
Ye putting words in my mouth you'r great with ''LOGIC'' and if you want to go back and accuse me of flaming see the first Reply which LITERALLY SAYS;
ASSASSIN_M,NEEDS TO DIE OFF AND GET A LIFE''

You must be really miserable to not get back into the real life son. Maybe i'm openign you'r eye's to the real world who KNOWS.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Ye putting words in my mouth you'r great with ''LOGIC'' and if you want to go back and accuse me of flaming see the first Reply which LITERALLY SAYS;
ASSASSIN_M,NEEDS TO DIE OFF AND GET A LIFE''

You must be really miserable to not get back into the real life son. Maybe i'm openign you'r eye's to the real world who KNOWS.

Shhhhh, darling..all will be alright now

MT4K
01-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Please don't insult other members after i posted just earlier for people to stop it :-/ That's blatantly ignoring me and trying to start trouble again.

Not a good idea to ignore moderators....

tbsd123
01-12-2013, 01:14 AM
Haha you'r cute how much of a woman you act like.

Lesson learned by you'rself; never put you'r pathetic picture on the internet. It shows you'r characteristics to the fullest ''son''.

I'm awaiting another one of you'r overused precubescent and pathetic responces = darling, cute , logic, my opinion is god .

Smh.

tbsd123
01-12-2013, 01:16 AM
it's just ridiculous how he has to instigate every thread, don't lie that other MOD'S don't get annoyed by him.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 01:19 AM
it's just ridiculous how he has to instigate every thread, don't lie that other MOD'S don't get annoyed by him.
I`m pretty sure a Mod just told you to stop...

So stop...move along now

Also...Darling, boy, son, logic, opinion is god

tbsd123
01-12-2013, 01:26 AM
Ha nothing left of you hmm,

Ye keep spamming the comment's and post's like its you'r life.

montagemik
01-12-2013, 01:27 AM

Seems to be dependant entirely on who you are to be honest from what i've read over the years .

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 01:28 AM
Now before I was rudely interrupted....

I apologize to the OP. it was not my intention to belittle you or make you feel stupid. I`m sorry..It was just a joke..no more no less...:)

:):)

MT4K
01-12-2013, 01:30 AM
I`m pretty sure a Mod just told you to stop...

So stop...move along now

Also...Darling, boy, son, logic, opinion is god

That goes for you as well. This isn't helping :S.

Now i'm going to bed... Hopefully Widow will be on soon. but if i come back tomorrow and find this has continued.... ughh.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 01:32 AM
That goes for you as well. This isn't helping :S.

Now i'm going to bed... Hopefully Widow will be on soon. but if i come back tomorrow and find this has continued....Ugh
Of course it goes for me as well....What did you think I thought ? That I`m exempted somehow ?:rolleyes:

As you can see....I stopped, though.....Guarantee from me that I will not reply to anymore like-mannered posts.....

the_atm
01-12-2013, 02:33 AM
He is as the game precives him, Ubisoft said that this is the end to Desmond's story. It's best that they start a new character in the present so they can properly have him in each game rather than be a nucienss in all the games...

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 02:47 AM
Do you want me to tell you what I know? What's going to happen? Yes? No? Oh well, I'm telling you anyway. Desmond's dead, another person in the future will step out of the animus. Desmond was this new character's ancestor, this new descendant was reliving Desmond's most crucial moments to see if there's anyway on how to kill Juno, due to her enslaving humanity. That's how AC IV will start off.

montagemik
01-12-2013, 03:05 AM
Do you want me to tell you what I know? What's going to happen? Yes? No? Oh well, I'm telling you anyway. Desmond's dead, another person in the future will step out of the animus. Desmond was this new character's ancestor, this new descendant was reliving Desmond's most crucial moments to see if there's anyway on how to kill Juno, due to her enslaving humanity. That's how AC IV will start off.

NOW THAT - I like , just the kind of twist the modern day story needs ................Nobody saw it coming - & could easily wrap up Subj 16's mention of Desmond's Son, & explain why although we gathered a lifetimes worth of Assassin experience as Des & Ezio - We never got to do anything cool with it . But Desmond's descendant has all that now & more besides.
Still allows us to see a little more of Connor too in games before AC-4 through the Abstergo/ Erudito memory hacks .

I'm happy with that - But perhaps Ubisoft aren't that creative. But seriously lots of potential there.

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 03:12 AM
NOW THAT - I like , just the kind of twist the modern day story needs ................Nobody saw it coming - & could easily wrap up Subj 16's mention of Desmond's Son, & explain why although we gathered a lifetimes worth of Assassin experience as Des & Ezio - We never got to do anything cool with it . But Desmond's descendant has all that now & more besides.
Still allows us to see a little more of Connor too in games before AC-4 through the Abstergo/ Erudito memory hacks .

I'm happy with that - But perhaps Ubisoft aren't that creative. But seriously lots of potential there.

I'm glad you like my little thought lol!

WalrusPancakes
01-12-2013, 03:48 AM
May I also say,that your idea is GREAT.That would interest me more in the present day,as AC3 kind of started towards :D

WalrusPancakes
01-12-2013, 03:49 AM

Love the edited title lol

UrDeviant1
01-12-2013, 05:32 AM
Think of It like this... the devs said that AC3 concluded Desmond's story... so how will It make the devs look If they then bring back Desmond for another title? It will make them look like desperate liars without the ability to introduce a new modern day character in an interesting way.

RinoTheBouncer
01-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Think of It like this... the devs said that AC3 concluded Desmond's story... so how will It make the devs look If they then bring back Desmond for another title? It will make them look like desperate liars without the ability to introduce a new modern day character in an interesting way.

The thing is, the ending was badly directed and every other AC ending was better. The way Ezio says "Desmond?" in AC:R alone was more powerful than the entire ending. I thought I'll cry when I see the AC3 ending, like every other AC game but no, I was like "What the hell happened?". You don't kill a protagonist of 5 consecutive games in such a pale scene.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 09:18 AM
The thing is, the ending was badly directed and every other AC ending was better. The way Ezio says "Desmond?" in AC:R alone was more powerful than the entire ending. I thought I'll cry when I see the AC3 ending, like every other AC game but no, I was like "What the hell happened?". You don't kill a protagonist of 5 consecutive games in such a pale scene.
It does not matter how people received it. no matter how crappy it looked, It has been said. This is Desmond`s last game. This is Desmond`s story wrap up. "After AC III, Desmond takes his place among the legends of the past" -Corey May to GI in April

They kept repeating numerous times​ that this is Desmond`s conclusion. how they want to have a conclusive end to the Desmond saga, because the series was starting to crumble under its own Mythology. This whole story is over. they kept saying it. I mean, during the Lucy parade, at least the devs did not keep repeating that Lucy`s dead or anything, but with Des ?? They said over a hundred times that this is Desmond`s conclusion and seeing the ending, it only makes sense...

RinoTheBouncer
01-12-2013, 09:20 AM
It does not matter how people received it. no matter how crappy it looked, It has been said. This is Desmond`s last game. This is Desmond`s story wrap up. "After AC III, Desmond takes his place among the legends of the past" -Corey May to GI in April

I didn't say that a crappy ending leads to another continuation. I'm just wishing for more Desmond since this wasn't so good. But again, how many times did they say "This is the last game or this is the last film" and then we saw another? I know it may not be Ubisoft but in the Entertainment Industry, never say never. And I'm not expecting anything.

roostersrule2
01-12-2013, 09:26 AM

They kept repeating numerous times​ that this is Desmond`s conclusion. how they want to have a conclusive end to the Desmond saga, because the series was starting to crumble under its own Mythology. This whole story is over. they kept saying it. I mean, during the Lucy parade, at least the devs did not keep repeating that Lucy`s dead or anything, but with Des ?? They said over a hundred times that this is Desmond`s conclusion and seeing the ending, it only makes sense...When you (or Corey May) puts it like that, it makes it sound like Desmond was originally going to let the world burn but keep Juno trapped.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 09:26 AM
I didn't say that a crappy ending leads to another continuation. I'm just wishing for more Desmond since this wasn't so good. But again, how many times did they say "This is the last game or this is the last film" and then we saw another? I know it may not be Ubisoft but in the Entertainment Industry, never say never. And I'm not expecting anything.
Why should we generalize ?? They never changed their minds with Ezio when they said Revelations is his last game, why would they do it with Desmond ? It makes them look worse than they already are. In my opinion, starting a new story is the smart thing to do. they had to finish Desmond sooner or later. it was getting out of hand, if it hadn't already. It`s a win-win situation in the long run. We get a disappointing end now and have a totally new story later. the plate is fresh and the whole thing is free for them. a new start for the series where they can correct their mistakes from Desmond`s story....or maybe they wont...who knows ? But I`m telling you this unsatisfying end is just so they can finally close this chapter and start a totally new one..

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 09:28 AM
When you (or Corey May) put it like that, it makes it sound like Desmond was originally going to let the world burn but keep Juno trapped.
Not really. It does not literally mean the alternate end. It means he`s gone. he`ll only get passing mentions like Ezio had in AC III as a legend...

roostersrule2
01-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Not really. It does not literally mean the alternate end. It means he`s gone. he`ll only get passing mentions like Ezio had in AC III as a legend...Yea but only like 10 people knew him in the AC universe so he can't be a legend and he's certainly not a gaming legend.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 09:33 AM
Yea but only like 10 people knew him in the AC universe so he can't be a legend and he's certainly not a gaming legend.
10 people ?? Really ? Subject 17 to Abstergo. Rare genetic heritage, killer of Vidic, Cross and Lucy. 3 very important Templars (Well....Maybe not Cross)

Desmond Miles to the Assassins. Saved the world from the flare and freer of Juno. Son of their leader....Come on..:p

roostersrule2
01-12-2013, 09:46 AM
10 people ?? Really ? Subject 17 to Abstergo. Rare genetic heritage, killer of Vidic, Cross and Lucy. 3 very important Templars (Well....Maybe not Cross)

Desmond Miles to the Assassins. Saved the world from the flare and freer of Juno. Son of their leader....Come on..:pIt's not like they can go public with all his achievements though.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 09:49 AM
It's not like they can go public with all his achievements though.
You don't have to be publicly known to be a legend.

Hell, no one knows Ezio. Not Historians, not Philosophers and not your average Joe, but he`s a legend. He has a Statue for god`s sake....

roostersrule2
01-12-2013, 09:52 AM
You don't have to be publicly known to be a legend.

Hell, no one knows Ezio. Not Historians, not Philosophers and not your average Joe, but he`s a legend. He has a Statue for god`s sake....The definition of Legend is very well known.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 09:55 AM
The definition of Legend is very well known.
Among a certain group. Not Publicly. like I said. No one ever knew who Ezio or Altair were, but the Assassins and Templars. They were seen as Legendary figures to these 2 groups. Their names do not exist in in-game History books. No one knows who Ezio and Altair were, but they are still Legends.

Prove me wrong....I don't care what the definition of Legend is xD

roostersrule2
01-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Among a certain group. Not Publicly. like I said. No one ever knew who Ezio or Altair were, but the Assassins and Templars. They were seen as Legendary figures to these 2 groups. Their names do not exist in in-game History books. No one knows who Ezio and Altair were, but they are still Legends.

Prove me wrong....I don't care what the definition of Legend is xDI couldn't be bothered arguing, so I will agree to disagree and say He is more of a tank then a legend.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 10:02 AM
I couldn't be bothered arguing, so I will agree to disagree and say He is more of a tank then a legend.
As you wish, but I`m stating facts. Corey May said the phrase I mentioned and clearly, Legend does not necessarily mean publicly known (Evidence: Ezio and Altair and numerous others)

If you disagree with facts. fine...:rolleyes:

UrDeviant1
01-12-2013, 10:09 AM
That's the thing about Legends...not everyone agrees or believes In said Legend. Desmond? within the Assassins Brotherhood, will go down a Legend.

SkiesSeven
01-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Legend does not necessarily mean publicly known (Evidence: Ezio and Altair and numerous others)

I think he's saying that Desmond isn't that great of a character. Putting aside definitions.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 10:16 AM
I think he's saying that Desmond isn't that great of a character. Putting aside definitions.
That`s not what he said and even if he did, it`d be greatly out of context. What does Character have to do with Legend status ?

Murd3r Claws
01-12-2013, 10:52 AM
If I may post on my own thread a few things...@Assassin_M I never feel stupid. You pissed me off by bluntly stating that I was wrong instead of arguing why. Also if we are going by what the developers say, then the theory of how ACIV will start, though brilliant and how it should be, is simply wishful thinking. They have said themselves that we won't find out someone will be reliving Desmond's memories. But then again they also said I'd be grouped with people of a similar skill level in Multi-Player, yet almost everyday I find noob lobbies. I am currently in my 7th Prestiege. 7th Prestiege going against levels 1-50...so I don't know how good the developers' words are.

Murd3r Claws
01-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Also I realized my mistake after the first post from you, but you continued being a jerk so in turn I chose to ignore my mistake and be a jerk right back.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Also I realized my mistake after the first post from you, but you continued being a jerk so in turn I chose to ignore my mistake and be a jerk right back.
I know what happened. I was there. I apologized, mate...so what ? You don't accept ?

SkiesSeven
01-12-2013, 11:01 AM
That`s not what he said and even if he did, it`d be greatly out of context. What does Character have to do with Legend status ?

Well, I don't consider character to be unrelated. I think when you call someone a legend, they should have a 'legendary' character, no?

This is different from a legend that speaks of some great event, rather than a character.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Well, I don't consider character to be unrelated. I think when you call someone a legend, they should have a 'legendary' character, no?

This is different from a legend that speaks of some great event, rather than a character.
Errr I`m not sure how Character is tied to legend status, but that`s not what we were talking about, really

MT4K
01-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Love the edited title lol

I'll edit it slightly more :p. Originally wanted to leave it enough to keep people's curiosity.. Desmond is still... what? In the animus? Is still dull? :p. Could be anything, but i guess it could have still been obvious to anybody who is used to the series :p.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Is still dull?
Most people probably thought this one xD

UrDeviant1
01-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Those were some nice theories though...

AjinkyaParuleka
01-12-2013, 01:09 PM
I want them to give us a name of the next setting or game this year and release it in mid-2014.

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 01:14 PM

Bumping my idea.

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Also, no one ever said anything bout Desmond having a little brother, or a son? Think about it, he was a bartender, obviously he got laid. So it's very plausible that Desmond had younger siblings or a son. It was never denied or said about, maybe Ubisoft are keeping us in the dark?

UrDeviant1
01-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Bumping my idea.

This has been suggested lots of times. I just don't think It's the case...there's no evidence to support it, it's just a wild theory.

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 01:20 PM
This has been suggested lots of times. I just don't think It's the case...there's no evidence to support it, it's just a wild theory.

Yet, it's very plausible. Look at how Desmond died, then how it zooms out. It's exactly like the animus features. Maybe it takes place around twenty years after Desmond's death?

UrDeviant1
01-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Yet, it's very plausible. Look at how Desmond died, then how it zooms out. It's exactly like the animus features. Maybe it takes place around twenty years after Desmond's death?

Probably just for cinematography purposes. I'm not a supporter of the theory tbh, It just seems unfounded.

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Probably just for cinematography purposes. I'm not a supporter of the theory tbh, It just seems unfounded.

Yeah, I guess. Another Connor game would suck, unless Connor had the voice actor of the Altaïr in AC1, his voice acting was epic, and would suit Connor more (even though Connor's current VA is actually from Mohawk descent.) The first Altaïr voice actor was the second best voice actor in AC, the first obviously being Ezio's voice actor.

Either way, Ubisoft will probably make AC IV with Desmond's descendant stepping out of the Animus, I mean think about it, what else could they do? Will they do the same as Ezio, witness his birth, then his Noble days, then his Assassin days? Or will they just cut straight into the main character. For example, Shaun, Rebecca and William come out of the Grand Vault and see the new main character standing there? No. There's no other interesting beginning, so it would make sense for Desmond's descendant to come out of the Animus, it would literally make everyone say "What the f...? So Desmond's story wasn't for nothing!", that's what everyone would most likely say, and everyone wouldn't be angry with Desmond's death scene anymore because they would get the feeling of confusion like AC1 gave us throughout our journey.

IceHot100
01-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Oh God, Can't you guys stop writing these senseless stuff. What's going to happen is going to happen. You can't change it. So many threads about Desmond being alive or dead something. They've shown us he's dead END OF THE STORY! I know it's fun to predict but to a certain extent. Every thread I open is about, "Desmond is this, Desmond is that!(reference: Desmond do this Desmond do that :D)
I mean stop already! We all know they f***ed up the Desmond storyline. No point left in discussing that. Why can't we discuss about Haytham or Connor or even Achilles?

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I guess. Another Connor game would suck, unless Connor had the voice actor of the Altaïr in AC1, his voice acting was epic, and would suit Connor more (even though Connor's current VA is actually from Mohawk descent.) The first Altaïr voice actor was the second best voice actor in AC, the first obviously being Ezio's voice actor.

Either way, Ubisoft will probably make AC IV with Desmond's descendant stepping out of the Animus, I mean think about it, what else could they do? Will they do the same as Ezio, witness his birth, then his Noble days, then his Assassin days? Or will they just cut straight into the main character. For example, Shaun, Rebecca and William come out of the Grand Vault and see the new main character standing there? No. There's no other interesting beginning, so it would make sense for Desmond's descendant to come out of the Animus, it would literally make everyone say "What the f...? So Desmond's story wasn't for nothing!", that's what everyone would most likely say, and everyone wouldn't be angry with Desmond's death scene anymore because they would get the feeling of confusion like AC1 gave us throughout our journey.
Yeah, but....Corey May confirmed that this scenario would never happen..
And I`m sure they can think of more interesting stuff than this

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Yeah, but....Corey May confirmed that this scenario would never happen..
And I`m sure they can think of more interesting stuff than this

Proof or he said no such thing.

MT4K
01-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Proof or he said no such thing.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/75895/assassins-creed-3-interview-ending-sequence

"There are twists in the story, but not in that regard. The ending should not come out of no where," he explained. "For example, what will not happen, I promise you this: you will not wake up and find that you were in an Animus reliving the life of someone who was in an Animus. We are not doing that. It was not all just a dream. I think people that have invested in the Desmond storyline will understand where the end of the game comes from. We're tying up loose ends and providing answers and resolution to things. You're not going to get another tremendous insane-o cliffhanger."

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 07:17 PM
http://www.shacknews.com/article/75895/assassins-creed-3-interview-ending-sequence

"There are twists in the story, but not in that regard. The ending should not come out of no where," he explained. "For example, what will not happen, I promise you this: you will not wake up and find that you were in an Animus reliving the life of someone who was in an Animus. We are not doing that. It was not all just a dream. I think people that have invested in the Desmond storyline will understand where the end of the game comes from. We're tying up loose ends and providing answers and resolution to things. You're not going to get another tremendous insane-o cliffhanger."

Ubisoft always has to ruin my dreams :'(

POP1Fan
01-12-2013, 07:34 PM

Your dream si one of my nightmares xD

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 07:54 PM
I`m glad...

Murd3r Claws
01-12-2013, 08:40 PM

I am pretty sure I said that like 2 pages ago...besides it would not only be predictable...like when they said end of Desmonds story I thought oh boy...ACIV will start with some Inception crap...but then I watched Loomers interview with Corey and a couple others where the same thing was said...but still...companies break promises...find loopholes in all the things they say publicly...so in my opinion every theory is just as possible as the next...

Murd3r Claws
01-12-2013, 08:46 PM
and another thing this thread is about the HUGE possibility that Desmond is alive...not that he will be playable again...yes HIS story is over...but as a side character he doesnt really have a story...shaun doesnt...rebecca doesnt...neither does bill vidic clay or anyone else...sure they have a back story and they talk and such but when it all comes down to it...they werent that important...desmond was from AC to AC III...is it not possible that he becomes a shaun or rebecca? i think so...

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 08:48 PM
I am pretty sure I said that like 2 pages ago...besides it would not only be predictable...like when they said end of Desmonds story I thought oh boy...ACIV will start with some Inception crap...but then I watched Loomers interview with Corey and a couple others where the same thing was said...but still...companies break promises...find loopholes in all the things they say publicly...so in my opinion every theory is just as possible as the next...
Why would the Devs lie about their own damm story ? They say these things to answer fan questions not confuse us....

I`d take dev words than anyone else`s personally, so any theory that goes completely against what they say is moot....

Murd3r Claws
01-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Why would the Devs lie about their own damm story ? They say these things to answer fan questions not confuse us....

I`d take dev words than anyone else`s personally, so any theory that goes completely against what they say is moot....

The sure as hell lied about the multiplayer. Why shouldnt they lie about the SP?

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 08:59 PM
The sure as hell lied about the multiplayer. Why shouldnt they lie about the SP?
Because these are different studios. Story is not like Multiplayer. that`s different. Features change over development time, but not the story and what they said is VERY recent. It`s not like I`m getting you things they said since 2007. it`s during AC III They also lied about random quests, canoes, frozen lakes...etc Does that make them lyers about everything ?? No..

Game Features are not Story and plot. There`s a difference....If there`s a surprise they`d keep quite about it, not lie...that`s what EVERYONE does with their Story. What they say about the plot is fixed. it wont change..They lied numerous times about features, but never about the story

SkiesSeven
01-12-2013, 09:01 PM
In fairness, I do remember reading an article where Corey May had stated in the interview that he advocated the idea of putting out disinformation to the gaming community, to deliberately keep secret one or more aspects of an installment before it's release. However, the likelihood that the devs are lying about Desmond's death, is extremely unlikely.

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 09:02 PM
In fairness, I do remember reading an article where Corey May had stated in the interview that he advocated the idea of putting out disinformation to the gaming community, to deliberately keep secret one or more aspects of an installment before it's release. However, the likelihood that the devs are lying about Desmond's death, is extremely unlikely.
Exactly
I mean it`s in the Encyclopedia..what`s there to dispute ? When did those ever lie ? when did the devs ever lie about the story ?

montagemik
01-12-2013, 09:13 PM
I`m glad...

Be far simpler & quicker if you just posted the Ubisoft logo as your response to every post M - for all subjects. :nonchalance:

Assassin_M
01-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Be far simpler & quicker if you just posted the Ubisoft logo as your response to every post M - for all subjects. :nonchalance:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121111113560/assassinscreed/images/d/d4/Ubilogo_White.png

LightRey
01-12-2013, 09:22 PM
It'd be far simpler and quicker if you stopped calling everybody who disagrees with you a Ubi fanboy. Instead of wasting everybody's time by continuing to use your insanely repetitive ad hominem response, I would suggest using some legitimate arguments to actually prove your points (or at least make them believable).

montagemik
01-12-2013, 09:41 PM
It'd be far simpler and quicker if you stopped calling everybody who disagrees with you a Ubi fanboy. Instead of wasting everybody's time by continuing to use your insanely repetitive ad hominem response, I would suggest using some legitimate arguments to actually prove your points (or at least make them believable).

Ahhhhhhhhhh you don't agree with them - so they have zero merit . Point taken & expected . FEEL BETTER NOW :rolleyes:

Glad to see at least M understands sarcasm & has a sense of humour .

montagemik
01-12-2013, 09:44 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121111113560/assassinscreed/images/d/d4/Ubilogo_White.png

There you go , See how much typing that saves you doing . ;)

LUR21
01-12-2013, 11:12 PM
Alright here is a theory. In no way is this real or will happen but would be kinda cool. I'm going to put a spoiler alert here for Far Cry 3. So if you have not finished Far Cry 3 SPOILER ALERT.

In far cry3 some of the skills you learn are double assassinations from above and below not to name same other ssimilar ones. At some point of the game he says he has always looked for something more meaningful and that's why he chose to stay on the island until he was betrayed by the Rakyat. Maybe the assassins might be what he is looking for. Here the kicker, at the end of the game he gets one of his fingers cut off. Which just happens to be the same one that the old school assassins cut off on his left hand.

Also far cry 3 story written by Jeffrey yohalem who happens to have wrote on assassins creed.

new modern day protagonist Jason Brody.

I know it's not true but would be kinda cool.

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Alright here is a theory. In no way is this real or will happen but would be kinda cool. I'm going to put a spoiler alert here for Far Cry 3. So if you have not finished Far Cry 3 SPOILER ALERT.

In far cry3 some of the skills you learn are double assassinations from above and below not to name same other ssimilar ones. At some point of the game he says he has always looked for something more meaningful and that's why he chose to stay on the island until he was betrayed by the Rakyat. Maybe the assassins might be what he is looking for. Here the kicker, at the end of the game he gets one of his fingers cut off. Which just happens to be the same one that the old school assassins cut off on his left hand.

Also far cry 3 story written by Jeffrey yohalem who happens to have wrote on assassins creed.

new modern day protagonist Jason Brody.

I know it's not true but would be kinda cool.

Yeah, I also recall Desmond taking Daniel's suppressed G17. Maybe Desmond is part of Ghost Recon?! Maybe Ghost Recon will just take off their camos and heal Desmond?! C'mon dude, get your head out of your *** (Isn't a bad word, it's the name for a baby donkey). Either way, I'm interested in AC IV's new protagonist, I must say I'm going to miss Desmond though. Hopefully he does come back as a side character, and the main character is Desmond's younger brother (it would explain how he too would have the first civilisation's DNA).

LUR21
01-12-2013, 11:35 PM
As i said it wasn't real just pointing out similarities.

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 11:39 PM
As i said it wasn't real just pointing out similarities.

I know, lol. It was sarcasm, obviously.

LUR21
01-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Yes I agree. Desmond will be missed. In my opinion that last mission of his was awesome. Hopefully he'll still play a part of the story.

Death_Aflame
01-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Yes I agree. Desmond will be missed. In my opinion that last mission of his was awesome. Hopefully he'll still play a part of the story.

Hopefully :)

Ancient Attero
01-13-2013, 01:22 AM
Okay seriously am I the only one that sides with M here? I mean the guy got bent over a sarcastic comment by a random person on the internet, which to me is what the internet is all about, sarcastic a-holes on game forums. Again, hell... i've been known for that in other forums.

But on topic too, OP, you stole this theory from the Video almost word for word but decided for some reason to leave out the end. You can come up with your own ideas, but be a cool guy and credit the source of your inspiration.

ON TOPIC: Personally this is a nut-job theory, like Mayan's-2012 crap. I do see some points, and pieces left unanswered, but to think that Clay protected Desmond is way to far-fetched for even a Ubi game. I assume his right hand was glowing cause thats his Animus arm, and maybe like the Video says it was some kind of transference from Clay. I mean after all he did waken and say, "I know what I need to do". In which Clay gave him the information about the Grand Temple, i assume.

I do still fall in-line with the popular theory that Desmonds mind is transferred into the Temple Walls -
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/745032-STARTLING-DISCOVERY-found-at-the-end-of-AC3-%28SPOILERS!!!!!%29/page4

In which case he will be able to appear in future games as a voice of wisdom perhaps to the new antagonist that we will play. If there is one thing AC3 showed us is this fight is far from over, so you can bet there will be more present say hero's and more mucking around in the past.

Ass4ssin8me
01-13-2013, 02:54 AM
Lots of complicated theories explaining the red footprints in monteriggioni came up and.....It was nothing!!!!!
Many more from nov 2010 to even oct 2012 in regards of how lucy could be alive..........She remained dead!!!!!!!
I am sure that the same will occur with Desmond being alive. The rest???? I will leave it up to you........

But the red footprints where something. They were Lucy's footprints, showing that she was a templar. The footprints were when she left to do stuff for them.

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 02:58 AM
But the red footprints where something. They were Lucy's footprints, showing that she was a templar. The footprints were when she left to do stuff for them.
Nope. The Devs explained that the Footprints were a guide to anyone who lost his/her way around Monterrigionni..