PDA

View Full Version : Battle Hardened Not Available With Season Pass?

Mr Pringlez 321
01-10-2013, 09:22 PM
I just bought the season pass, seeing as how I might as well, given how much I like this game and since the BH pack came out just the other day it could definitely get me back into the game. To my dismay, I couldn't download the new pack via the Season Pass menu, yet the description of the product on Xbox Live says "If you own the Assassin’s Creed®3 Season Pass, DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again. " Anyone else experiencing this and can anyone help?

ToughGuy31
01-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Go to multiplayer, then extras. It should be there.

madamepatate69
01-27-2013, 11:03 PM
I'' having the same problem. I have the season pass but the battle dlc do not appear in the extra / additional content.am i missing something..?

NekoKera
01-27-2013, 11:16 PM
Xbox 360 users need to insert Disc 2 (Multiplayer) then navigate over to Extras and then check the Additional Content. You cannot download Battle Hardened with your Season Pass on Disc 1 which is only reserved for The Hidden Secrets Pack and likely The Tyranny of King Washington.

DR Phantom
01-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Thank you. This solution has eluded me for quite some time. If the solution was so simple why didn't they make it more public!

madamepatate69
01-31-2013, 05:51 PM
Ok for Xbox but any idea for the PS3.. I should have mentionned my console.

montagemik
01-31-2013, 06:38 PM
Ok for Xbox but any idea for the PS3.. I should have mentionned my console.

Same answer for both consoles .

DLC that's mainly or specifically SINGLE player is on the main menu Extra content .

& DLC that's specifically Multiplayer is in the MULTIPLAYER Extra content . logical if you think about it .

madamepatate69
02-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Same answer for both consoles .

DLC that's mainly or specifically SINGLE player is on the main menu Extra content .

& DLC that's specifically Multiplayer is in the MULTIPLAYER Extra content . logical if you think about it .

Well! like you said, I used my logic!! and finally got it!! Than you very much!