PDA

View Full Version : What future game to buy?

andreycvetov
01-10-2013, 07:48 PM
Hi guys!I buy a video game every year,only one but this year ubisoft couldn't make my desicion harder.I am a Splinter cell fan and AC fan,but there are so much good games on the horizont that i can't really deside what to purchase.Can you give me an advice?Splinter cell,watch dogs(which looks great,but doesn't have a relase date ,which means that it will come at at the end of the year),the new tomb raider and even E3 hasn't even begun yet.Could they announce a new AC game(which i will buy)or something that would blow our minds.HELP ME! NOTE:PC USER

pacmanate
01-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Why do you only buy one game a year? Or did I read that wrong?

YuurHeen
01-10-2013, 09:34 PM
GTAV without doubt. epic games like that are lonley. Well there is a small chance fallout 4 can come out aswell which is a epic game aswell but that is still not sure. only a teaser for an announcment has been posted yesterday of that game.
Next to that a lot of great games each better than any in 2012 (bioshock infinite, watch dogs, tomb raider, last of us, etc)
but probably will offer less gameplay time which is what you want if you only buy 1 game.

pacmanate
01-10-2013, 09:39 PM
GTAV without doubt. epic games like that are lonley. Well there is a small chance fallout 4 can come out aswell which is a epic game aswell but that is still not sure. only a teaser for an announcment has been posted yesterday of that game.
Next to that a lot of great games each better than any in 2012 (bioshock infinite, watch dogs, tomb raider, last of us, etc)
but probably will offer less gameplay time which is what you want if you only buy 1 game.

He said hes a PC user. So GTA V at the moment is out of the question. So is The Last of Us because its a PS3 exclusive... are you serious?

andreycvetov
01-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes,I buy one or maximum 2 games a year.GTA is out of the question because I simply don't like the franchise.Thanks for your suggestions anyway!

pacmanate
01-11-2013, 04:48 PM
You should try Crysis 3 for sure! Your PC will blow you away.

Juanfro01
01-11-2013, 07:42 PM
If you are a PC user sadly your best option with Ubi is to wait for a complete game at low price.

BeCk41
01-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Why do you only buy one game a year? Or did I read that wrong?

It probably takes them a year to complete. :p

And you should get AC Brotherhood, I loved that game <3

UrDeviant1
01-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Does 1 game a year last you the whole year? :eek: Saying that, I did play L4D for a year straight.

andreycvetov
01-12-2013, 01:11 PM
No,buy one game a year because in my country they are expensive.I have all the AC,splinter cell and far cry games.I have the feeling that i try Crysis 3 my PC will blow.

UrDeviant1
01-12-2013, 01:19 PM
we'll probably get a new AC this year, so i'd suggest buying that if you're a fan which im guessing you are.

SkiesSeven
01-12-2013, 01:20 PM
No,buy one game a year because in my country they are expensive.I have all the AC,splinter cell and far cry games.I have the feeling that i try Crysis 3 my PC will blow.

One of the games I was going to suggest was Far Cry 3 but it seems you have it already. The other games are - XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and Dishonored. I hear they are especially good on PC.

Pleasefixmyacc
01-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Dishonored is to short imo. Great game & story though worth to get on steamsale.
Fallout 4 should be released kinda fast.
Crysis looks good but only if you got a good computer tbh(which you didnt i guess?)
Project Eternity looks good if your into those types of games.
Bioshock Infinite alternate setting. great if your new to the franchise.
Metro: Last Light
Dragon Age 3
I wouldn't get any Ubi title to be honest, as a console player sure but not as a PC player. Only if you get them cheap.

kuled2012
01-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Far cry far cry far cry!! (3)

Locopells
01-12-2013, 03:27 PM
He said hes a PC user. So GTA V at the moment is out of the question.

Wait, what?!

catkiller97
01-13-2013, 08:15 AM
My 2013 Games buying list so far :-

1. Splinter Cell : Blacklist
2. BioShock Infinite
3. Tomb Raider
4. GTA 5
6. NEXT Call of Duty
7. Next Assassin's Creed ( We know for sure next year there is an AC)
8. Crysis 3
9.Dead Space 3

poptartz20
01-13-2013, 09:15 AM
well.. what system do you play on?

Since I own a PS3, I know the must plays on my list are God of War Ascension, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, The last of Us, The last Guardian, Beyond:Two Souls, (possibly) Uncharted 4, Agent, and Until Dawn.

Now as far non platform games go, there is ACIII, (Probably AC 3.1 coming this fall), Dragon Age 3, Watchdogs, Bioshock Infinite, and I can't even think of anymore at the moment 2013 will be a great year for games! Really I don't think I could choose just one! Good luck on your purchase!

andreycvetov
01-13-2013, 10:55 AM
I appreciate your suggestions.Didn't UBISOFT tell that there wasn't going to be an AC game this year?I think i'm going to wait till E3 to see if there werent going to ne any surprises.

Assassin_M
01-13-2013, 11:03 AM
I appreciate your suggestions.Didn't UBISOFT tell that there wasn't going to be an AC game this year?I think i'm going to wait till E3 to see if there werent going to ne any surprises.
They never said that. They only said that once back in 2010. The Developer who said that; however was fired and we had AC Revelations :|

But no such thing was said after AC III