PDA

View Full Version : Strange drawings in the AC3 maps...

BellsMorte
01-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Hi! I don't know if anyone noticed this before but there are strange drawings or markings on the maps of Boston, New York and the Frontier.

http://s6.postimage.org/a69hggqo1/Mapas.jpg

It looks like an onion or a turnip? There's also what looks like a wolf and a sort of signature or a 2 and an 8? May be it doesn't mean anything but I can't stop thinking that it's pointing somewhere.....:confused:

dogtobycars
01-10-2013, 05:15 AM
The first 2 look like a digitalized version of a turnip. 3rd looks like a drawing version. The 4th t the bottom reminds me of maybe a vampire or something you'de see in a horror movie. And that might be a dev's signature. Maybe the guy in charge of the maps decided to have some fun and play around. There might possibly be more scattered throught the map. Who knows.

rileypoole1234
01-10-2013, 05:25 AM
The bottom left looks like a bear to me. It's most likely nothing. It rarely is anything.

dogtobycars
01-10-2013, 05:32 AM
OH I KNOW WHAT THE BOTTOM RIGHT REMINDS ME OF NOW....... When a wolf skull or animal like that is left out to decompose the skin, hair, and stuff decay but the bone remains. That might be the picture of the remnants with the jaw open. But most likely they where just some programmers messing around because they had alot of free time on his hands.Next time I'm playing and going for monster slayer title I will check out the single player maps and see if I can find anything else like this. Good eye finding them though.

JumpInTheFire13
01-10-2013, 06:36 AM
I want to say that they mean something but they're so random... A turnip, a T-rex, and a signature

AjinkyaParuleka
01-10-2013, 07:01 AM
They are alien markings booooooooooooooooooooooo.

pacmanate
01-10-2013, 01:12 PM
I thought it was a Turnip and a Shark..