PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed playing order?

Miamis_Finest
01-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Hey guys, I'm new to the Assassins Creed trilogy, about a month ago I bought every single one of the games in some pack type thing.

I've just finished I and II, and after doing some minute research, it seems that the next one 'Brotherhood' does not follow on from the current story line, but did come out before AC III, my question is, should I play ACIII first, and follow the storyline I have been following and then go back to Brotherhood, or do I follow the timeline of production?

Thanks in advance, if there's a topic about this I apologise, I didn't want to open a topic and get spoilers for any of the games because I'm absolutely loving them.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 03:00 AM
Aci ----> ac ii -------> acb ----------> acr ------> ac iii

dogtobycars
01-10-2013, 03:04 AM
What M said is the correct order you should play. If you differ from the path you will become extremely confuzed. It isn't really the kind of game that should be played in any other order. Good luck playing.

Miamis_Finest
01-10-2013, 03:14 AM
Aci ----> ac ii -------> acb ----------> acr ------> ac iii

Thanks, I knew what order they came out in, I just head that 'Brotherhood' strays from the path of II, and that III is a follow on from II. But I'll listen to your advise and play it in that order.

Miamis_Finest
01-10-2013, 03:15 AM
What M said is the correct order you should play. If you differ from the path you will become extremely confuzed. It isn't really the kind of game that should be played in any other order. Good luck playing.

Thanks mate, so happy that I decided to play them, I was watching Chris Smoove ACIII and it looked excellent and was the reason I decided to go to the store and buy it, I was going to buy 3 of them but the lady talked me into buy every game and I'm happy she did. II was one of the best games I've ever played.

dogtobycars
01-10-2013, 03:26 AM
It's fun, I can't decided which is best, maybe a tie between ACB and ACR. AC3 was a little dissapointing in my opinion, it was fun at first and all but it kinda feels bland after a while, like you're just going through the motions. And ACB and ACR don't really differ from the path. They just continue with Ezio's life and revealing a bit more about what you are trying to achieve and you eventually find out what the end goal is.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 03:31 AM
It's fun, I can't decided which is best, maybe a tie between ACB and ACR. AC3 was a little dissapointing in my opinion, it was fun at first and all but it kinda feels bland after a while, like you're just going through the motions. And ACB and ACR don't really differ from the path. They just continue with Ezio's life and revealing a bit more about what you are trying to achieve and you eventually find out what the end goal is.
Careful with the details.....no need to tell him what each game is like or who it follows...just let him experience each on his own

dogtobycars
01-10-2013, 03:39 AM
Sorry, kinda thought he would be able to see who he was following by looking at the front cover of the game. Anyways this thread is probbably over and I will now stop posting here.

ToughGuy31
01-10-2013, 03:44 AM
Thanks, I knew what order they came out in, I just head that 'Brotherhood' strays from the path of II, and that III is a follow on from II. But I'll listen to your advise and play it in that order.
No it doesn't. Brotherhood directly follows part 2 in terms of story.

Miamis_Finest
01-10-2013, 03:56 AM
No it doesn't. Brotherhood directly follows part 2 in terms of story.

Ok that's all I needed to know. Must of gotten the wrong info, thanks for clearing that up and to everyone else in this thread who replied.

ToughGuy31
01-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Ok that's all I needed to know. Must of gotten the wrong info, thanks for clearing that up and to everyone else in this thread who replied.
Your welcome.